[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest Rounak

Is Talk working for anyone? It gets installed, but whenever I try to sign in, it says "Unfortunately, Talk has stopped". I've flashed mini Gapps, and installed Talk separately. Which didn't work either, so I copied it to /system/app. Still the same. Anything that I'm missing?

Guest Hjanos

I think I just fixed video recording and camera lag!!!

Sorry for asking, but when can we expect the new release?

Thanks for your hard work.

Edited by Hjanos

Guest shmizan

are you working together with Tom on this? I saw the "blade: Fix camera" change earlier and the other one you submitted.

Guest targetbsp

Is Talk working for anyone? It gets installed, but whenever I try to sign in, it says "Unfortunately, Talk has stopped". I've flashed mini Gapps, and installed Talk separately. Which didn't work either, so I copied it to /system/app. Still the same. Anything that I'm missing?

I'd copy the file into mini gapps and reflash mini gapps.

if you copy it into system apps, make sure you set the permissions appropriately (copy them from some other app in there)

Guest DTeixa

good afternoon

here in my ZTE A5 Portugal everything works fine exept youtube and videocamera shooting, waiting for new version

thank you tilal6991

Guest Ar_jay

Great news about the camera! I have a suggestion about in call volume, currently I find there is too big a gap between the highest volume (too much distortion) and the next one down (too quiet). Is there any chance that there could be more volume levels included?

Thanks so much for your continuous work towards this ROM.

Guest DMM88

Great news about the camera! I have a suggestion about in call volume, currently I find there is too big a gap between the highest volume (too much distortion) and the next one down (too quiet). Is there any chance that there could be more volume levels included?

Thanks so much for your continuous work towards this ROM.

No!!

Volume is good in this rom!!!

If you want more levels install volume+

It's free here http://androidaudiohacks.com/

Please don't change the volume tital... Finally i found a ROM where i can hear the person on the other side...

Edited by DMM88

Guest vasiloy

No!!

Volume is good in this rom!!!

If you want more levels install volume+

It's free here http://androidaudiohacks.com/

Please don't change the volume tital... Finally i found a ROM where i can hear the person on the other side...

Chill dude. Ppl have different perception of sound. When u say u can hear the person on the other side, what volume level are u talking ab?

Guest DMM88

Chill dude. Ppl have different perception of sound. When u say u can hear the person on the other side, what volume level are u talking ab?

I'm talking about in-call obviously... you change to 6-99 volume step levels with volume+... volume+ costs 1,50€ on the market but on the site I have posted (wich is from the creator of the app so it's legal) it's free.

I didn't mean to be rude or something, but it's really frustating to have low in-call volume...

I finally found a ROM where I have good in-call volume. I just don't want to have that problem again.

Edited by DMM88

Guest Rounak

I'd copy the file into mini gapps and reflash mini gapps.

if you copy it into system apps, make sure you set the permissions appropriately (copy them from some other app in there)

that worked, thanks!

Guest davidnintendo

Have you fixed video encoding on GPU or have you found another way? If you fixed enconding, does hardware video decoding works, i.e., have you successfully implemented OpenMax?

Thanks a lot!

Guest vasiloy

I'm talking about in-call obviously... you change to 6-99 volume step levels with volume+... volume+ costs 1,50€ on the market but on the site I have posted (wich is from the creator of the app so it's legal) it's free.

I didn't mean to be rude or something, but it's really frustating to have low in-call volume...

I finally found a ROM where I have good in-call volume. I just don't want to have that problem again.

I'm pretty sure the volume lvl wont be changed as it is quite good. I was just pointing out that ppl have different perception of loud and quite. For eg. I always use the lowest in-call volume as that is loud enough for me.

Guest jmm_wifi

I mates,

Very nice work on this port.

I've installed the latest build along with the Gapps 20120429, se2_mod and oi file manager, and so far i think it's pretty good build with most of the issues solved, sync with gmail adress book was perfect, calendar, even the chrome bookmarks synced flawlessly, except for the play store, i got it installed but i keep getting a no connection message. is this a common issue (i tried to read all posts but 269 pages it's kind of supernatural task to do :-) )

by the way my Blade is a 512 mb ram European model without oled touch gen1 to gen2 TPT V10

Guest Juliano Dorneles

I finally made this ROM works on my Blade (Brazilian - Chinese) with 256Mb!!! And the solution its quite simple hehehe

Just have a swap partition on SD and voilá ... it simply works!

I've just a little bit of lag after install Google+, Dropbox and Facebook. But nothing serious.

And about the camera fix, thanks tilal6991, you are the best!!!

Edited by Juliano Dorneles

Guest skywave

It's very safe to say hardware video decoding will never work on any MSM7227 based device (i dont see the snapdragon MSM7227A as msm7227 based).

Guest pankajsammal

can you add an option to lock messaging app in memory, it is getting killed due to low ram and im not receving sms....