[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest rcg25

the only problem i noticed was that text does not appear consistently for RSS feeds in Google Reader. this might be something specific to my installation because other RSS readers seem to work. has anyone else had a similar problem?

but great work, tilal6991 - thanks very much - this is an excellent rom.

Guest rabaip
It's very safe to say hardware video decoding will never work on any MSM7227 based device (i dont see the snapdragon MSM7227A as msm7227 based).

Yes, we heard that a lot of times, please stop shoving it in our faces. We can at least hope for it, right?

Guest jeddy1

Yes, we heard that a lot of times, please stop shoving it in our faces. We can at least hope for it, right?

Better don't hope for it. There are not so many chances .

Guest tilal6991

I can now confirm that video recording has been fixed. Please do not ask for an eta for the new build. I'm busy and I don't know when I will get time to post the new build.

Guest jeddy1

I can now confirm that video recording has been fixed.

Big THANKS :D

Please do not ask for an eta for the new build. I'm busy and I don't know when I will get time to post the new build.

You should write this with very very big letters ! :D

Edited by jeddy1

Guest jimsie

That's ok, take your time. loving the rom, only thing is copilot live 9 hangs. Everything else, Pukka. Cheers for your hard work and time :)

Guest Chris Banks

Text in my Gmail app and facebook app (and others) disappears, and only reappears after closing and relaunching the app.

Does anyone else have this issue? I don't know if it is app related or ROM related.

Edited by Chris Banks

Guest Tobriand

I think I just fixed video recording and camera lag!!!

Wow... that's fantastic news! This was the main reason I wasn't using ICS (even if the camera is poor I occasionally use it to record tango teachers as the only camera I've got available, so I need to have it working). Can't wait for the next release.

Guest Steve Jobs
I can now confirm that video recording has been fixed. Please do not ask for an eta for the new build. I'm busy and I don't know when I will get time to post the new build.

So that means OpenMax is working or is it a hack? Is panorama there or that's dependat on sumthing else?

One last question... Will YouTube HQ work?

Just asking because I'm curious, sorry if I'm pssing u off.

Guest Nuclearcodes

I have a problem with the latest build that GAPPS isn't working and that it removes features rather than adds them

Help is much appreciated

(Great ROM, runs really smooth)

Edited by Nuclearcodes

Guest Jesta99

Text in my Gmail app and facebook app (and others) disappears, and only reappears after closing and relaunching the app.

Does anyone else have this issue? I don't know if it is app related or ROM related.

already covered.... use play store and upgrade to latestion version

you may be on 4.0.4 of gmail

Guest Jesta99

Thanks Jesta99 , it worked but i have only 1 more question , i have to flash the gen1 to gen2 by Clockworkmod to update for Gen2?

And if i istall the ROM and the gapps don't want to install even with Gen2 how can i put it work?

No....there will be an option that says "start tpt" from within tpthelper

make sure you read all the posts and are happy

if in doubt dont do it - post in the thread

http://www.modaco.com/topic/345654-app-tpt-helper/page__st__120

like i did to learn :)

gapps will work if you :

(thisis what i have on mine)

set :

System to : 220

Cache : 2

Data : (will be autoset by remainder)

Guest Chris Banks

already covered.... use play store and upgrade to latestion version

you may be on 4.0.4 of gmail

I am fully updated and using Gmail 4.0.5.

It is not just Gmail this happens in. It's also in other apps such as facebook.

It's not a major issue, but thought I would raise it.

Edited by Chris Banks

Guest jventura

My sources:

• Device - github.com/ICSFusionX
  • Kernel - github.com/tilal6991/kernel_zte_blade

Hi everyone,

does someone remember a modaco thread which was about compiling ColdFusion X? I can't seem to find it..

Maybe it was just a dream (!?), can someone elucidate me on the following? To compile Coldfusion X, i just need to grab tilal's sources like the quote above, substitute CM9's /device/zte tree with tilal's one, the same for Kernel, and just "brunch" it, correct?

Well, there's nothing like trying to see if it works, but a confirmation is nicer, since the compilation still takes somewhat.. :)

Thanks,

João Ventura

Guest jeddy1

So that means OpenMax is working or is it a hack? Is panorama there or that's dependat on sumthing else?

Probably not but maybe yes

actually no one should ask what is fixed and what not.He is working on the skate also and he may have other things to do .

He said he will be updating the first and second post with changelog when there will be an update .

Not saying it in bad way guys but maybe he don't have time .

Guest skywave

OpenMAX is working like it was before, using the software decoders.So no Youtube HQ.

Guest Jesta99

I am fully updated and using Gmail 4.0.5.

It is not just Gmail this happens in. It's also in other apps such as facebook.

It's not a major issue, but thought I would raise it.

erm...

when you set up your phone before flashing:

whats your system / cache size?

did you do the all the steps in the original post?

Guest uosiek

To sum up, 10/05 compared to 14/04 have better camera support and smoother user experience at a cost of battery drain?

Edited by uosiek

Guest Lennart95

I've installled the most recently one. But if I installed the Gapps I see non of them. When I installed Google play manually with an apk from internet and start google play, it crashed.

Had someone else the same problem? I've tried 10/5, 2/5 and cm9 sense theme 4. Can somebody help me please?

Guest rabaip

To sum up, 10/05 compared to 14/04 have better camera support and smoother user experience at a cost of battery drain?

Battery drain's been solved in 10/05