[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest jeddy1

Download from goo.im terribly slow and does not finish... :(

mine downloaded fine and fast

anyone wants i upload the rom to dropbox or mediafire?

Guest patricktan

Recording does work. If u want to see the video use an external app and select sw decoding before playing.

what player can you recommend?

Guest vinokirk

I am searching in the Play Store for Google Maps but its not showing. Any ideas?

I'm finding text input on some web pages is slow. sometimes I can type a whole word without anythin appearing on the screen, then all of a sudden the word appears!

How do i get the custom cpu speed to stick after a reboot?

How can i find out how much RAM my blade has?

Edited by vinokirk

Guest osaedu

nice work tilal, renewed love for my blade after the updates. and cant go back to cm7 now. i had an issue with dsp manager not really doing the deep bass like cm7 but after getting like 5 diffrent CWM flashes if DSP manager variants, i came across a mod called srsaudiofx.zip. Adds effects and eq to the stock music and best of all DSP somehow now works with it- no FCs or hangs. DSP fans check it out nand tilal maybe youcan intergrate it. oh since most stuff work now, anyone working on FM radio. helps when i want someone to choose songs for me n ive gone thru my playlist( n news too).

Guest i am not a hacker

Whats the difference between this and the AOKP coldfusion bug/stability wise and the general difference?

Guest stajne

I have a problem. I installed today's rom. After install i applied apps2ext-cm9.zip and installed s2e but i can't see sd-ext (actually i see sd-ext but it doesn't have size: /). How can i fix this?

Guest andynzor

i rather prefer Link2Sd. much better.

Link2SD got a nice feature a few days ago: Now it supports automatic relinking of applications after the phone has been flashed with a different image.

Edited by andynzor

Guest saransh9

nice work tilal, renewed love for my blade after the updates. and cant go back to cm7 now. i had an issue with dsp manager not really doing the deep bass like cm7 but after getting like 5 diffrent CWM flashes if DSP manager variants, i came across a mod called srsaudiofx.zip. Adds effects and eq to the stock music and best of all DSP somehow now works with it- no FCs or hangs. DSP fans check it out nand tilal maybe youcan intergrate it. oh since most stuff work now, anyone working on FM radio. helps when i want someone to choose songs for me n ive gone thru my playlist( n news too).

Can u share the zip

Guest heroutm

Why is it impossible to make YouTube HQ working? That's because of missing Qualcomm drivers (hardware acceler.), am I right? Or because of something else?

What I already know - YouTube HQ and FM radio is working under Cyanogen Mod 7 without any problems (Android 2.3.7).

Why not under Android 4.0.4?

Is there any way how to get fixed at least YouTube HQ? I can live without FM radio. It's not important to me.

Anyway, good job guys! It was a great step forward today. Incredible. Thank you!

Please, get fixed YouTube HQ!!! Last thing that a lot of people needs. After that veryone can say: "It's complete and fully usable for me."

Guest lol looool

Not Working:

Hardware decoding for H263, H264.

I get FC on players that use HW decoding mode

Edited by lol looool

Guest Dasler

lol..i think the server is overloaded, because the download a little bit slooow. but i still wait for this wonderfull rom :)

next repair should be the video playback ;)

Guest maTTewCZ

Not Working:

Hardware decoding for H263, H264.

I get FC on players that use HW decoding mode

because of missing qcom drivers...thats why youtube hq and video playback is not working. stop reporting..until there will be new drivers, theres nothing we can do about it.

Guest Dasler

because of missing qcom drivers...thats why youtube hq and video playback is not working. stop reporting..until there will be new drivers, theres nothing we can do about it.

07/04/2012:

Using new QCOM drivers

Guest mario85

After a day using the latest update my impressions are excellent. I can finally switch to ICS for good (the lack of video recording was keeping me to GB). Thank you for your work tilal! :-)

Guest zaty

07/04/2012:

Using new QCOM drivers

Yes, but these are drivers for 2d/3d acceleration through adreno 200 gpu. For hw video decoding, openmax libraries are required.