[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest targetbsp

Yes i know but he could see he had just 160 mb :P

Oh! lol. That was edited in after I'd started replying so I missed that. :)

Guest jeddy1

Oh! lol. That was edited in after I'd started replying so I missed that. :)

did you try SRS patch on CFX?

Or you are on CM7?

it doesnt work with latest CFX build

Guest andr0idbeliev3r

Doesn't worked :(

Do I have to keep only image folder inside the SD card as it contain few music files and lots of pic in various folders?

Is your phone GEN2 stock then it will not work you need to get TPT Helper from market and create your TPT

Guest andr0idbeliev3r

Or you are on CM7?

The SRS Patch by Burstlam works i am using it right now

Guest jeddy1

The SRS Patch by Burstlam works i am using it right now

on CFX ??

Edit: explain me how it works for u ? did u get to the music player/play song/sounds effect and turn it on ?? did u feel any difference?

Edited by jeddy1

Guest targetbsp

Or you are on CM7?

I haven't tried it yet. Running a self compiled CM9.

Guest andr0idbeliev3r

on CFX ??

Edit: explain me how it works for u ? did u get to the music player/play song/sounds effect and turn it on ?? did u feel any difference?

First you have to delete libcyanogen-dsp and libbundlewrapper or something like that from /system/lib/soundfx and then remove DSPManager from /system/app and then flash zip in clockworkmod then wipe dalvik cache

Guest jeddy1

First you have to delete libcyanogen-dsp and libbundlewrapper or something like that from /system/lib/soundfx and then remove DSPManager from /system/app and then flash zip in clockworkmod then wipe dalvik cache

the patch zip is doing by itself and it didnt work for me

i guess u did it manually .

anyway

Guest zppinto

Im facing problems with Instagram app. It force closes nearly every time! Anybody with the same problem, or with a solution? Thanks in advance!

The same happens to me... Any solution?

Guest andr0idbeliev3r

the patch zip is doing by itself and it didnt work for me

i guess u did it manually .

anyway

The patch doesnt delete the libs i told you i think

Guest jeddy1

The patch doesnt delete the libs i told you i think

ok gone try again in a while

Edit: the SRS patch delete the files.you dont have to delete something manually but just flash the patch

Edited by jeddy1

Guest antmanfersil

don't do windows flashing! too risky.

what's the big deal? it's only a damn TPT, just get it right.

there's gen 1 to gen 2 TPT. gen 3 can't use THAT TPT.

use a stock TPT if your own made did not work.

and finally check the damn files in md5 checker once you've copied them to your sdcard

AIN'T THAT COMPLICATED! so many guides about it here and on XDA

How about some education ?!? The man can't do a tpt, i can't either without windows method, unless maybe you iluminate me, because you must be a lot smarter than i am, judging by your attitude. Completely ignore the fact that some phones cannot do tpt's, that information is on almost every site dedicated to that. And why is too risky? Do you even know what you're talking about? Have done a single tpt via windows? No, because you're too smart for that, i forgot!

Or you help the people here, or just don't botter posting.

Windows? Can I have link please!

Here:

Folow the instructions described

Guest k0nrad

The same happens to me... Any solution?

I presume you are using 'advance camera mode' (e.g. you are shooting photos directly from Instagram, not via stock camera app) - I found out it FCs the app when processing a photo made that way. Simply turn it off and you should be fine.

Guest HarryPirate

It puts album artworks and band pictures wrong, at least on my phone, unless System of a Down is now Queen LOL. But the app looks gorgeous. Let's hope they fix that.

It works good for me...

Guest deadfool

guys, did you notice the fast drain of this update? it kills me! XD and also it's kinda laggy. when will be the next update, tilal? :D

CHEERS! :D

Guest Sulthekk

How about some education ?!? The man can't do a tpt, i can't either without windows method, unless maybe you iluminate me, because you must be a lot smarter than i am, judging by your attitude. Completely ignore the fact that some phones cannot do tpt's, that information is on almost every site dedicated to that. And why is too risky? Do you even know what you're talking about? Have done a single tpt via windows?

Windows flashing is NOT a TPT, and it's riskier because it writes CEFS, where the IMEI is stored. You may easily lose your IMEI number during windows flashing.

TPT is considered to be safer, although it's better to check things twice as it's still dangerous. Use the TPT Helper App, it's not that hard!

Also, why are you talking about education? This rom is for advanced users, if somebody doesn't know what to do, then he shouldn't use the rom for now. Also, please note that lots of posts here about TPT, all possible questions have been asked there at least ten times.

Edited by Sulthekk

Guest JobSup

Edit: the SRS patch delete the files.you dont have to delete something manually but just flash the patch

Did you look at the updater script? The SRS Patch I used (from the original thread at xda) does not delete anything, it just copies the new files. There is another version out named 'SRS_Patch_ICS_Blade.zip', that actually does delete DSPManager.apk (which might be enough). Still, it is better to delete the two libraries manually.

And it works in CFX, it just is a bit difficult to find. The SRS Panel will only show up in the menu when you start playing a track.

Edited by JobSup

Guest gunapriyan

Dear Droidolution,

Actually my problem is,

1. I have received an incoming call.

2. I have touched Round icon and pull to right side.

3. Sometimes Call is connected

4. Sometimes call is not connected. After attend 2 seconds ringtone is coming.

5. Call is disconnected.

I hope that i am expressed my problem.

Regards,

Guna

Guest Sisal

Dear Droidolution,

Actually my problem is,

1. I have received an incoming call.

2. I have touched Round icon and pull to right side.

3. Sometimes Call is connected

4. Sometimes call is not connected. After attend 2 seconds ringtone is coming.

5. Call is disconnected.

I hope that i am expressed my problem.

Regards,

Guna

Check your CPU governor/frequecny. I'd similar problem when using Tasker for CPU control. Low freq. or unsuitable governor (e.g conservative) cause problems you've stated.

Guest jolleri

is the cpu supposed to go into deep sleep when the wifi is set to "always on"? (mine doesn't). Or more important; did it in cm7? I can't remember...

Guest pendribe

Finally I think, TPT will not work for my Dell xcd35. "No worries.." ;)

Now I want to free up My Internal storage. Right now, It looks like:

Total=162 MB

Apps=83.10MB

Available=54.02

Although I've deleted lot of system stuff like CMWallpapers(5mb), Gallery,Livewallpapers....etc

But Available space is still 54.02 MB(remain same even after deleting sys data) ! So guys tell me what really I've to del off to increase available space bar?