[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest akhileshtekchand

Hi guys. I have been using this ROM (!5/05 condfusion) since a week now, and just yesterday i noticed color banding in the background (gradation from light grey to dark grey in some ics apps and blue circular banding in facebook app).

How can I solve this banding issue?

Using Dell XCD 35 (BLADE GEN 2)

Guest rocky5

Hello from Poland,

Thanks for Your hard work tilal6991, rom is awsome.

For those who had problems with this ROM. I've installed it on RBM One and ZTE Blade, all of that I did step by step from tilal's instructions. All of functions work great. No lags, no reboots, smooth and fast. So please, install ROM with full wipe, format Your sdcard and rom will be flying.

best regards,

Peter

Guest nyehhh

my go launcher ex is buggy still, maybe because s2e moved it to my SD, but Go launcher says its installed on phone but my phone only used 13 mb, but i have many applications,

Guest sej7278

my go launcher ex is buggy still, maybe because s2e moved it to my SD, but Go launcher says its installed on phone but my phone only used 13 mb, but i have many applications,

you really don't want your launcher on sdcard, same goes for homescreen widgets.

Guest jonmac73

Silly question maybe, currently running SwedishSnow happily but really want to try full ICS.

If I installed this can I use Titanium Backup to get apps back ?

More importantly, if I decide to regress to 2.3 can I still backup apps and restore them to 2.3 SS ?

Anyone any experience of this

Thanks

Guest 陰莖:)

Silly question maybe, currently running SwedishSnow happily but really want to try full ICS.

If I installed this can I use Titanium Backup to get apps back ?

More importantly, if I decide to regress to 2.3 can I still backup apps and restore them to 2.3 SS ?

Anyone any experience of this

Thanks

U can backup and then restore all by TB.

I've done so several times then installed ROMs.

Guest cz_duch

I have tried this ROM, but it is not as fast as GB (burgerz, swedish snow) and battery drain is higher. Also gmail is not working, after opening mail, it shows only white screen. After installing Coldfusion not all of backuped applications were correctly restored by Titanium backup, some of them I had to install from play store again. I have returned back to SS7 and will wait for brighter future.

Guest jeddy1

I have tried this ROM, but it is not as fast as GB (burgerz, swedish snow) and battery drain is higher. Also gmail is not working, after opening mail, it shows only white screen. After installing Coldfusion not all of backuped applications were correctly restored by Titanium backup, some of them I had to install from play store again. I have returned back to SS7 and will wait for brighter future.

Well for some goes good and for some Bad.some have battery drain and some not(i am the one with medium drain :P)

Guest stanvladut

Hi everyone!

I've encountered a big problem while using ICS 15/05/2012. After I flashed the ROM, all worked smooth, everything was allright, but when I opened the camera app and switch to video recording I got a HUGE lag.After recording 2-3 videos and played them on PC, i found that the framerate is about 7-8 fps instead of 19-20 on GIngerbread.The quality is good but the video is laggy.

Is this a bug ? Does anybody know how to solve this problem?

Guest zppinto

Hi everyone!

I've encountered a big problem while using ICS 15/05/2012. After I flashed the ROM, all worked smooth, everything was allright, but when I opened the camera app and switch to video recording I got a HUGE lag.After recording 2-3 videos and played them on PC, i found that the framerate is about 7-8 fps instead of 19-20 on GIngerbread.The quality is good but the video is laggy.

Is this a bug ? Does anybody know how to solve this problem?

That's a know problem! You need to wait for a fix (like everybody)...

Camera only started worked properly after the last release, so don't expected some huge development in the next releases.

Guest bladebuddy
from what google told me i understood that apollo is a model of samsung...so what it has to do with blade?
mobiputing.com/2012/05/apollo-now-available-for-android-4-0-cyanogenmod-9-music-player/

I seen that about Samsung phone but dug a little deeper and found the link above, which looks more likely. Either that or the spacecraft that first landed on the moon?:wacko:

Edit sorry it's already been answered I should read more.

Edited by bladebuddy

Guest KRoman47

@zppinto: Strange, I got around 9-11 FPS even with latest CM7.2, it was the same with factory ROM. ZTE Blade has very very poor camcorder.

Guest targetbsp

It's not Cyanogenmod, it's CFX. :)

It's CM9 so don't be surprised if the rule is borrowed. :)

Especially as tilal said don't ask for ETA's only two pages ago.

Edited by targetbsp

Guest varsaljr

This ROM is really fast and much better than CM7. :unsure:

Its better? Yes. More faster and stable? Nope. Try CM9 for a weak and the weak after try CM7 and you will note the difference.

Guest tilal6991

Its better? Yes. More faster and stable? Nope. Try CM9 for a weak and the weak after try CM7 and you will note the difference.

Matter of opinion.

Guest stanvladut

I tried to install App2sd -s2e from first page but I couldn't finish all the operations. I leaved the progress. After that I was surprised to find out that my phone can move the applications to SD card without installing App2sd-s2e. What's the differece between default App2sd and and the patch from first page?

Guest DMM88

I think that 10/05 was faster than CM7...