[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest shmizan

Omg, where do u live? did you mention unlimited plans?

Israel.

but that's very new. 3 weeks old.

2 new companies offering that price.

until now the unlimited plans were 50£ from 3 big monopolies

Guest Hurders

Apologies if this has been mentioned/brought up before but I have an issue with wifi not reconnecting after sleep if I set the option to turn off the wifi when the phone is sleeping. After coming out of sleep, if I go into the settings it says wifi is on but just lists the saved networks with 'not in range' next to them so I guess it's not properly firing the wifi back up and rescanning for connectivity. If I turn the wifi off and on it reconnects to my saved network no problem. Seems to do this every time.

Any one else have this issue?

Guest paldepind

Flash it like you usually flash a ROM...

So I'll have to backup all my data and flash again?

And maybe you can answer my other question as well: Is it possible to make the menu button show running apps instead of opening the menu and then activating the software menu button in the UI? I can't find any preference for this.

Edited by paldepind

Guest tilal6991

So I'll have to backup all my data and flash again?

And maybe you can answer my other question as well: Is it possible to make the menu button show running apps instead of opening the menu and then activating the software menu button in the UI? I can't find any preference for this.

No wipe required.

That feature is coming soon to CM9.

Guest paldepind

No wipe required.

That feature is coming soon to CM9.

Nice! I'll be looking forward to that. Great job on the ROM I'm enjoying it every day!

Guest thewild

A bit off topic, but I was wondering whether ColdFusionX had notification area switches ?

I have been using Burstlam's AOKP for some time now, and I don't know whether they are from AOKP or from ICS or even CM9 ?

I think they are great (even greater when the notifications are accessible from the lockscreen :D)

Guest herpez

@Tial.

Can't you make a update with only modified files?

I say this because i remove lots of system apps that i dont use, and since i get free space on system partition, i move some apps to system.

However, everytime there is an update, i need to edit the zip and change files in system/apps so things go well.

Thanks

Guest tilal6991

@Tial.

Can't you make a update with only modified files?

I say this because i remove lots of system apps that i dont use, and since i get free space on system partition, i move some apps to system.

However, everytime there is an update, i need to edit the zip and change files in system/apps so things go well.

Thanks

No. Afraid not.

And I changed Goo settings so the file 404'd. The link is now fixed and is on the first post.

Guest herpez

No. Afraid not.

And I changed Goo settings so the file 404'd. The link is now fixed and is on the first post.

Thanks anyway ;)

Wonderful work yours!!!

Guest tilal6991

A bit off topic, but I was wondering whether ColdFusionX had notification area switches ?

I have been using Burstlam's AOKP for some time now, and I don't know whether they are from AOKP or from ICS or even CM9 ?

I think they are great (even greater when the notifications are accessible from the lockscreen :D)

Yes it does. You do mean the switches to control wifi and such? If so then yes.

Guest pmmct

A quick question about the last update:

Does it include s2e or will I need to reflash simple2ext-v4 after the rom itself? I now have all my apps transferred to mSD, and I need them, as anyone can imagine. :P

Thanks for the update Tilal! ^_^

Guest stanvladut

Does exist any patch for music player which makes our blades to play music louder ? I listened music on a Lg Optimus One and the volume was much louder than our blades. I tried in the past the Beats audio patch, but didn't seemed to do something. So there is any chance to get music louder ?