[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest emc02

No battery drain, but very laggy, no smooth at all.

Pitty for this. :angry:

I think you are the only one, who says CFX is not smooth, maybe its a problem with your device, but you can go back to CM7 whenever you want!

for me its much smoother than CM7 and I like it!

Guest 陰莖:)

I think you are the only one, who says CFX is not smooth, maybe its a problem with your device, but you can go back to CM7 whenever you want!

for me its much smoother than CM7 and I like it!

To me CM7 is much much smoother, had to go back.

Guest 222nobrak

My exams are now over so an update today with no soft keys, barcode working and lock screen calender.

great :)

pff two days and another update software on my phone ;)

My exams are now over so an update today with no soft keys, barcode working and lock screen calender.

Great news. :wub:

But what about the performance improvement. How can I improve the phone smothness? I've already OC:d to 748 and still laggy!

Antutu gives good points with CM7 and no good with CFX.

Edited by 陰莖:)

Guest emc02

yeah! exams succeeded?

till softkeys can be switched on and off it would be good to not include them, because most of the n00bs cant uninstall them...

lock screen calender, yeah!

Guest tilal6991

Great news. :wub:

But what about the performance improvement. How can I improve the phone smothness? I've already OC:d to 748 and still laggy!

Antutu gives good points with CM7 and no good with CFX.

You have a chinese blade I presume. The lack of RAM is causing lag. Enable Swap or ZRAM in performance settings.

Guest Amit.V

i'm now sure what is system partition.

according to titanium backup i have 230 system rom and 170 internal.

is it enough? if not - how do i fix it?

Amit

You have a chinese blade I presume. The lack of RAM is causing lag. Enable Swap or ZRAM in performance settings.

Thank you. I'll try this.

Guest Watashi_PT

Hello,

I've been trying to install this rom but i can't install a partition. I've tried the gen2-stock partition with 210mb but when i do the TPT thing (menu + vol up + power) it doesn't work, but with a TPT of CM7 it install with no problems the rom.

Can someone give me a rom with more than 185mb system partition?

Thank you

Guest emc02

Hello,

I've been trying to install this rom but i can't install a partition. I've tried the gen2-stock partition with 210mb but when i do the TPT thing (menu + vol up + power) it doesn't work, but with a TPT of CM7 it install with no problems the rom.

Can someone give me a rom with more than 185mb system partition?

Thank you

ROM and TPT is not the same! read the thread in my signature!!!

Guest rocky5
Hello,

I updated 15.05 rom to 29.05. I didn't make a wipe and lots of freezes, lags etc. For me much smoother is 15.05 version.

I have 220mb system partition and no overclock.

I have a proposal and tilal should tell what he think about that... if his blade is broken we should buy one for him, in Poland blade costs something about 100$ , one week ago my brother buy new one for something about 130$. So I think the project should run much faster if tilal will have a blade. If 1000 users give 0,1$ I can buy it for tilal and I will send it.

What do you think about it users and tilal?

Regards,

Peter

Thanks for your work tilal!

Only 3 persons saw my post? Or only 3 persons want to see working ics on blades? 0,1$ is not much for us but it could help tilal to build roms, hey tilal what do You think about it?

Guest the Mitu

I think I have an idea related to OpenMAX.

In my opinion virtual petition, which are not directly sent to Qualcomm, have no power at all. Would it be possible to send an official open letter from all the ARMv6 ICS ROM developers? This would be much more serious thing and maybe they would even reply if releasing it is possible and why not. But one of the devs would need to contact the rest, gather their signatures for example in .png's, compose it, print and send.

Possible? :)

Guest Mosak76

Rocky5, maybe we just read more carefully than you? ;) Tilal said a couple of times that he is not interested in getting a new one

Guest zppinto

Only 3 persons saw my post? Or only 3 persons want to see working ics on blades? 0,1$ is not much for us but it could help tilal to build roms, hey tilal what do You think about it?

The decision should come from tital, not from you. So if tital wants it, he needs to say so...

Guest erzketis

people posting nonsense here... you can, read the thread in my signature about softkeys...

Well, I know how to remove them.

My answer was for those lazy people who doesn't want to read few posts back.

Edited by erzketis

Guest vismak

My exams are now over

Wishing you high grades

so an update today with no soft keys, barcode working and lock screen calender.

Screenshot_2.png

Guest GnobarEl

I'm I the only one complaining about MMS?

This rom is very stable, no reboots, good bat up time, very fast.

NO MMS :/

Edited by GnobarEl

Guest Amit.V

anybody? what is the system partition?

is it system rom (230) or internal (170)

and if it's internal, how do i increase it?

Guest zsoltee

Rocky, I think it's much easier and more transparent solution if Tilal uses PayPal Donation button. And then he can decide what he wants to buy from the money. Btw. I see no huge obstacles in the development as the new versions are coming continously...