[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest Hayden3430

Would anyone be able to tell me if text still vanishes in apps like facebook and Gmail still?

Thanks

No i believe this problem was fixed by disabling the Developer > Force 2D GPU Rendering feature.

Guest Felsch

File manager disappeared after updating!

As far as I know there never was a file manager included with this rom... Unless CM9 came with one... There is however a flashable zip on the first post.

As for Es file Explorer, I need to agree, it's a great file manager and has lots of options...

On rom related note, Running the 31/05 version... not much changed since 29/05 or 15/05. That is however to be expected. I also like the weather gadget on lockscreen :) And that calendar widget :3. Well I stay a while with this rom as I have since the first release ^^

Guest jeddy1

maybe he had installed file manager from market !!!! what do u think now ?

and why you go back to that post again when it's already answered by them ....?

anyway

Guest staud

Anyone knows a workaround for the missing text in mails? force gpu rendering is already deactivated, but sometimes text doesn't show up...

Guest goofy7

Hi

I have problem with storage when i want inastall or update an app i get "out space" message i use s2e

Fix permissions didnt fix my problem :(

Guest fox2000

Thank you tilal for having removed those bloody softkeys by default! :)

Anyone got Swype keyboard (or HTC_IME as well) working? Mine crashes almost randomly... it's so strange! :(

Edited by fox2000

Guest pendribe

Those soft keys were actually useful in some cases...! So is there any way around to switch them on/ off whenever required? :rolleyes:

Guest d_borghi

any problems with alarms?

for me, randomly, my alarms don't work.

i've setted 3 alarms: 7:15, 7:45, 8:00.

since 7:20, the 7:15 alarm doesn't works, and in the lockscreen there are written that the next alarm is on 7:15 ?????

Guest pendribe

any problems with alarms?

for me, randomly, my alarms don't work.

i've setted 3 alarms: 7:15, 7:45, 8:00.

since 7:20, the 7:15 alarm doesn't works, and in the lockscreen there are written that the next alarm is on 7:15 ?????

As of now, I've no such issues. :)

Guest Anoop_S

great work.....

can anyone please tell me how to disable the soft keys and the boot animation the soft key is really annoying and boot animation often freezes on my blade during start up ( and i have to make a call to see my home screen other wise it will look like to be on boot loop)......

Guest borsus

Great ROM 12/05/31

But now, I cannot download all Apps from the market.

Errormessage:

App is not compatible with your device.

But with 12/05/29 it is

Guest Peve

great work.....

can anyone please tell me how to disable the soft keys and the boot animation the soft key is really annoying and boot animation often freezes on my blade during start up ( and i have to make a call to see my home screen other wise it will look like to be on boot loop)......

Hello

I was formatted all ( boot, system, data, sd-ext, cache ) before I install this update. I don't have soft keys...

I use mobileGO to backup my contacts, sms, and apps. after reinstall i can restore all what i want

If you use mini gapps, you have 100MB free space too!!! Play works fine. more faster then the 05/29 update!

Edited by Peve

Guest diogomatos

I noticed a big improvement on the 29 update, it's running really smooth and with a ot less battery drain!! Nice work!! :D

btw i'm sorry about the dumb question but, how do i update the rom? Until now, i've been making nandroid backups and then follow all the steps on the first post.

Can please someone enlighten me on how to make it the easy way? (step-by-step)

Guest glenns

Can please someone enlighten me on how to make it the easy way? (step-by-step)

Just copy the rom to your sdcard, boot into clockworkmod to flash, wipe the dalvic cache (its under advance) reboot and your done

Edited by glenns

Guest gunapriyan

Dear Mr.Tilal,

I am the first Fan of you to release many updations in ROM.

But still now i am facing two problems. (Even in 31st Release)

1. When a receiver disconnect the call, I have to disconnect too...

2. Some times i can attend the call by move the round icon to right. But some times, the red button is not visible and continuously ringtone is coming and i am unable to attend their call...

If you fix this problem, i may happy boss.

Regards,

Guna