[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest zsoltee

How?

The reasonable question is: why? :D

I also throw away the unneccessary apps with Titanium Backup, but it remains around 180-185 MB... and it's perfectly OK for me on a 205 MB system partition :)

Guest Hayden3430

How?

Just by removing stuff such as:

-All the system apps that i never use

-Removed all ringtones, message tones, ui and alarms tones apart from 1 for each

-Removed all the other language apart from english

-Removed system wallpapers

-Removed boot animation

-Remove tts.

i did this so that i could fit the rom and gapps a smaller system partition, hoping for a smoother experience

Edited by Hayden3430

Guest TheXby

so simple

just wipe dalvik cache ! (not factory reset )

dalvik cache option is under advanced settings in CWM

Thanx.

before or after install update? )

Edited by TheXby

Guest herpez

Just by removing stuff such as:

-All the system apps that i never use

-Removed all ringtones, message tones, ui and alarms tones apart from 1 for each

-Removed all the other language apart from english

-Removed system wallpapers

-Removed boot animation

-Remove tts.

i did this so that i could fit the rom and gapps a smaller system partition, hoping for a smoother experience

I tried the same, but removed ALL the system apps so i could keep my system apps, but didnt boot. Know why?

Guest targetbsp

I tried the same, but removed ALL the system apps so i could keep my system apps, but didnt boot. Know why?

If you did literally what you just said then the reason it won't boot is because you have no system apps... :D

I've tried to update my rom (29/05) with a dalvik cache wipe. After I reboot system recreated the dalvik cache, and a "Low space warning" allert has ben shown. I use Link2SD (S2E didn't work with newest roms for me), it seems that dalvik cache is recreated in /data and not moved to /sd-ext. Any solution?

am also facing the same issue :(...am using link2sd

Guest shmizan

If you did literally what you just said then the reason it won't boot is because you have no system apps... :D

made me laugh when I read it too!

Guest Hayden3430

Why would you remove all of the system apps? Don't you think its a bit obvious that it wouldn't run anyway without an launcher installed.

Guest the Mitu

In call issues:

1. Sound is too loud and distorted as hell, because of the distortion sometimes I can't understand the other person.

2. I can't adjust in call volume. Volume hint does appear, but it is the same loud at all.

Guest DMM88

In call issues:

1. Sound is too loud and distorted as hell, because of the distortion sometimes I can't understand the other person.

2. I can't adjust in call volume. Volume hint does appear, but it is the same loud at all.

install rom again...

Guest peto223

I think S2E doesn't work prperly with the latest build.Does anyone facing this problem?

same here :/ says script not installed

Guest пенис

I think S2E doesn't work prperly with the latest build.Does anyone facing this problem?

same here :/ says script not installed

Works like a charm for me. You should install s2e properly. :P

Guest HumaDroid

Does anybody facing Internet connection problems via mobile carrier data? (not wifi)

yes... i am sometimes i cant turn it back on.... what kinda problem are you facing?

Guest Akash P

In call issues:

I really don't have those problems with the ROM on my phone! Flash it again! Should work fine! It may be the Headphones?