[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest HumaDroid

im not able to install google maps on the 31/05 build... everything else works perfectly. (i dint have maps in titanium backup, so i had to install from Play with no luck)...

Guest pendribe

I'm facing an annoying issue!! :angry2:

Lock screen is taking too much time to unlock (sometimes only) and sometimes it never gets unlocked so I have to restart my phone by pulling out battery. Same is the story during call (only if call duration is above 3-5min or so).

Any help will be appriciated :)

Guest HumaDroid

Just by removing stuff such as:

-All the system apps that i never use

-Removed all ringtones, message tones, ui and alarms tones apart from 1 for each

-Removed all the other language apart from english

-Removed system wallpapers

-Removed boot animation

-Remove tts.

i did this so that i could fit the rom and gapps a smaller system partition, hoping for a smoother experience

Did it become smoother?

Guest Nahov

Can I install themes to CFX.

They're apk:s, and how do I manege installed themes. :wub:

Install apk, go into settings/themes, choose your theme

Guest Hayden3430

Did it become smoother?

Once i could get the rom on a smaller system partition which gave me more data i believe this is what made my perfomance more smoother.

Guest matcho13579

Hey, guys!

I'm facing a problem now: I made a clean install of the newest build of CFX. But lockscreen just dissapeared. I have a 160 MB partition (with cache), but I'm sure that isn't causing the problem, because I have ~15MB free on /system partition.

What's wrong?

Guest Hayden3430

Hey, guys!

I'm facing a problem now: I made a clean install of the newest build of CFX. But lockscreen just dissapeared. I have a 160 MB partition (with cache), but I'm sure that isn't causing the problem, because I have ~15MB free on /system partition.

What's wrong?

you sure you just haven't selected none security in settings?

Guest matcho13579

you sure you just haven't selected none security in settings?

absolutely, I checked it more than three times and tried to change it, nothing works

Guest abarthman

Same problem :( I see text but when i try scroll - it's disappears. Only text, I still see headers.

Have you cleared the cache and data from the email app?

I had this issue - but it was the images in the Gmail app that were disappearing as soon as I touched the screen to scroll to see more of the image - and the problem was resolved when I cleared the cache and data.

Menu > System settings > Apps > Gmail > Clear cache and Clear data.

Edited by abarthman

Guest zaeroxiiik

Hello

I have problem with led notification in app "Go SMS pro". When I get i new sms, led is not blink. Any else have this problem, or how to fix him ?

Guest targetbsp

Hello

I have problem with led notification in app "Go SMS pro". When I get i new sms, led is not blink. Any else have this problem, or how to fix him ?

Yeah it doesn't work reliably in CM9

Guest viv1m

Hi all, I'm facing this problem, whenever i use a browser(stock our downloaded) they all just force close on me every single effing time.. Any solution/workaround?

Thanks>_>

Guest jeddy1

Hi all, I'm facing this problem, whenever i use a browser(stock our downloaded) they all just force close on me every single effing time.. Any solution/workaround?

Thanks>_>

which build u use ?

coming from older build to new or fresh install ?

i dont know what to ask more ! about szstem partition ?? peh it get ridiculous to ask again this questions ;) so guzs pls when u have a problem and u need help , at least tell which rom u are using etc.

Guest the Mitu

I really don't have those problems with the ROM on my phone! Flash it again! Should work fine! It may be the Headphones?

Impossible, headphones unplugged. I mean the device's front speaker (this one above ZTE logo).

I'll try reinstalling, because I am also expecting higher battery drains. Will post, if it worked or not.

Guest bartiiiiiii

Android system has used 62 mb in only 2 days.

Does someone else got this problem?

Do you mean 62 mbs of internet? Did you enable google backup when you installed the rom? For me thats caused extreme data usage. Look if In settings - backup&reset - 'backup my data' is disabled or not.

Guest timmie897

Do you mean 62 mbs of internet? Did you enable google backup when you installed the rom? For me thats caused extreme data usage. Look if In settings - backup&reset - 'backup my data' is disabled or not.

Yeah I meant internet. Backup my data was enabled but I've disabled it now, hope it works :)

Thanks

Guest herpez

made me laugh when I read it too!

I didnt know that flash would delete all the system partiton. It could just add/replace. Like for example with /data folder.

It was easy solved, i copy my /system/app to the zip file and flashed it with my own apps.