[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest squee666

Im still guessing 2 way call recording is still not in the kernel.

If it was would have updated my gfs phone to ths already i mean its been quite stable for awhile and she doesnt tether etc so shes fine, that and ss2.7 is dated and cm7 is getting there.

Guest staud

Do I need to resize system partition before installing this?

Currently system partition is only 138Mb - this may be a dumb question but never had to resize partitions when flashing other ROMs and I am hoping that this is all taken care of by the installation process.

yes, you have to change your partition layout. Otherwise it wouldn't be mentioned in thick red letters ;)

Guest ddaniell

Shame on me.... :blush: TPT wrong size partition... by error TPT a 110mb system Part.

After new TPT 210mb system flash works like a charm ;) Tnks :)

Guest spacekiller

Hello all,

just tried latest version of CFX and I have little sound issue. When I work with phone (screen on) after doing some action (selection of something, entering menu etc.) phone makes little "click" sound (or static sound, dont know how to describe it) second or so after sound effect. It is quite annoying, so any solution would be welcome ;)

ps: no sound modifications or anything like that installed, jsut "stock" CFX with GAPPS and simple2ext-v4. Tried complete installation twice with same result. With old CFX from april I didn't encounter this problem.

Guest spacekiller

Sure you switched off the sounds under settings > sounds? That worked for me.

Thanks for advice, turning off the "sounds on touch" mostly solves it, however the clicking sound is present after unlocking screen. I also noticed little noise when playing any sound. When sound ends (for example ringtone) noise continues little while and then ends with "click". So I suspect it must be some kind of distortion. Is it common issue, or is it just my phone?

Guest emc02

I've checked with freespace and I do have 210MB free. I'll keep on going until I get it right

You can NOT have 210MB free with installed android, what you mean is the data partition...

oh man... there is a reason why its for advanced users only!

you need more than 210MB system partition!

Guest matcho13579

PLEASE fix the video playback, I love this rom but this is what keeps me jumping back to cm7 and that rom is boring

Video playback won't be fixed until Qcom don't release the OpenMax drivers

Guest James Horny

You can NOT have 210MB free with installed android, what you mean is the data partition...

All the lonely noobs, where do they all come from?

All the lonely noobs, where do they all belong? <_<

Guest Yahonza

hmmm, ok, I'll check it again

Guest Hayden3430

System settings -> settings -> Notification drawer!!!!!!!!

He was on about the power control widget not the notification toggles

Guest i am not a hacker

I use link2sd with around 100 user apps stored on ext partition. I still have 80mb free internal memory.

Guest staud

PLEASE fix the video playback, I love this rom but this is what keeps me jumping back to cm7 and that rom is boring

Take MX Player from the Play Store. With the right codec video playback works flawlessly. The right codec will be proposed by the app, just download it.

Guest Sulthekk

Nova 2 HD is not working on the zte blade. However, it did work on previous CM7.

What do you want from a beta rom which has 'advanced users only' in op? Things may not work, and since it's a closed source commercial 3rd party app, the devs can't do anything with it.

Guest chealsearock

All the lonely noobs, where do they all come from?

All the lonely noobs, where do they all belong? <_<

Eleanor Rigby... so funny considering that my friend keeps one making things like

"All the lonely [Enter Name Here]s ...