[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest inspirandroid

snapback.pnginspirandroid, on 04 June 2012 - 11:57 AM, said:

What am I doing wrong?

What system partition size do you have? You need stock TPT, or at least 210MB. See links in my signature!

Thanks for telling me, what to do! :angry:

I did exactly, what you wrote: Using TPT Helper and changing to system 220 mb and cache 40 mb. Afterwards installing the complete system new with the exact Flash Orders from side nr. 1 of this topic.

It took me two nights to understand the single steps, but now everything working perfectly! :)

Sorry, for being a Noob :huh: . But nobody is perfect in all possible things :D . And THANKS to all the develloping nerds: Great Work!! Don't stop, we Noobs need you. ;)

Guest antmanfersil

Reflash the rom or full wipe again and reflash .

what's your system partition ? I should write this on my signature :P :D

It's like when people are facing problems with a computer game, the first question is always, "do you have your drivers updated ?"

Guest HumaDroid

No, USB host is an ability to plug eg. flash disc into phone and use it like in the PC

Well that dint work for me in SwedishSnow ROM too.. so i figured that blade does not support this feature.. just to be clear, you mean that micro usb to female usb wire right?

Guest Hurders

I asked this just before the last updates but didn't get a response, sorry if it's been asked before.

Wifi doesn't come back on when you choose the option to 'keep wifi on during sleep' set to 'never'. When the phone comes out of sleep it doesn't properly reanble the wifi, it says wifi is on but it doesn't scan for a connection (the connection list just shows any old saved networks but doesn't even connect to them if in range). Wifi works ok again if you toggle it off and on.

Guest matcho13579
...you mean that micro usb to female usb wire right?

Not exactly... you need to get some volts to get it work... the best solution is an active USB hub and also you must have a special kernel compiled for this... than you can plug the USB flash disc or USB keyboard

Guest gunapriyan

Dear Mr.Tilal,

Once again I am coming with same problem.

Actually I'm using Internet. When internet off, a notification always come from my Network Provider. It may come frequently.

In this situation, If i attend the call, and if i extend my speech upto 5 mins, screen goes off. If receiver disconnect the call, the call is running on my phone.

If i press power button, the home screen is visible and i need to find Phone icon and click "Click to dialpad" and i press red button to disconnect my call.

Some time it happens for short call also.

Even my proximity also good.

If i receive or dial a call, can you hold the screen in phone screen even screen off.? If receiver disconnect the call, the system should show the phone screen. Because its easy to disconnect the call immediately.

I have set CPU Governor also. No improvement.

So I request you to please do the needful to me.

Regards,

Guna

Guest shmizan

gunapriyan: this is the same post I wrote a few days ago, please pay attention:

since you and another guy were the only ones reporting these issues I don't think he (tilal) could know.

it seems to me it's because of the hardware. European Blades report no issues with this ROM. if you have an Indian/Chinese/Brazilian version of the ZTE Blade you should know that they are not 100% compatible with this ROM.

if after a complete wipe, and following the exact procedure in the first page the problem is still there, you should collect a log (logcat) and send to tilal.

Guest _spo0n_

Hi people

I have a blade with GEN2 when i install this rom works perfectly but when i try to install the gapps or mini gapps they dont appear on the apps grid, some people told me its because the space of the /system and i check it and have 196MB.

i see some posts that we have to use TPT to put the /system with stock space and i downloaded the TPT but i dont know how it works so if you can help with that i aprecciate.

Guest Watashi_PT

how much time does your battery long?

with normal usage like text a lot, few calls and just a little bit of wifi on...

because i'm having problems with mine. it goes on and on it's like a countdown x)

Guest pmmct

with normal usage like text a lot, few calls and just a little bit of wifi on...

because i'm having problems with mine. it goes on and on it's like a countdown x)

Usually, by the end of a normal day, I have something between 15% and 40%.

Are you saying yours lasts longer or the other way around?

Guest Implantman

From two to two and a half days depending of how much I use the phone.

Guest Watashi_PT

Usually, by the end of a normal day, I have something between 15% and 40%.

Are you saying yours lasts longer or the other way around?

From two to two and a half days depending of how much I use the phone.

Mine only last a day. What i was saying with the countdown it's like there are times it goes 1% down per minute.

And when i reboot i have less 4/8% battery

But this never happened to me before...

Edited by Watashi_PT

Guest shmizan

seems alright.. it looks like your phone was awake almost half of the time. and it's then when the battery drops as you can see..

Guest remlap

Hi I was wondering is there an app that would allow me to pass youtube videos directly into MX Player I don't browse youtube often but links are sent to me.

Fantastic rom I have no problems with it whatsoever.

Guest jackal-sk

With data off and a few calls my phone holds for 3 solid days and bit. With data on its about 2 days. During working day I have to charge daily. I'm very satisfied its only a bit worse than cm7.

Guest bhush

Battery drain is improved. how to get dark(black) theme for contacts,messaging,calender,Gmail and play store? It ll definitely reduce battery drain.

Guest Thangboi

gunapriyan: this is the same post I wrote a few days ago, please pay attention:

since you and another guy were the only ones reporting these issues I don't think he (tilal) could know.

it seems to me it's because of the hardware. European Blades report no issues with this ROM. if you have an Indian/Chinese/Brazilian version of the ZTE Blade you should know that they are not 100% compatible with this ROM.

if after a complete wipe, and following the exact procedure in the first page the problem is still there, you should collect a log (logcat) and send to tilal.

Just to confirm, I have a Chinese made Idea Blade and everything is 100% smooth. Thanks to Tilal and everyone who create this ROM.

Guest jeddy1

gunapriyan sorry to tell you but just go back to cm7 or another non ICS rom .you are always reporting bugs wich no one have and thats just because of your network provider !

cheers

Edit : go and try once CM9+AOKP mixed if you didn't tried yet .. maybe it's better for you !

Edited by jeddy1

Guest Дядямэд

Hey, if anyone needs a gps patch, here it is: http://4pda.ru/forum/dl/post/1762869/gps.conf.zip, Permissions - rw-r--r--. Do not use clockwork, use root explorer in r/w(system).

Если кому-нибудь нужен gps патч, то он в ссылке. после шитья рут-эксплорером выставляйте права rw-r--r--. GPS будет летать).