[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest targetbsp

i think we all agreed these were the best for cm7, i think targetbsp came up with them actually. i've used them with cm9 too:

I can't take credit for them. I've just linked them a few times. :) I actually use my own custom ones but they are unlikely to appeal to most.

Guest Sluysen

Might be a stupid question, but i'm belgian, so I speak dutch.

I've managed to put the phone on dutch now, but i'm wondering if there is an AZERTY keyboard available. Or do I need to use an app like GoKeyboard?

Guest arpit22x

Maybe he means sleeping 6-8 hrs in night.

Tis must be a joke. :P

Not a joke at all. I really do the long talk in the night and sleep in the morning hours.

I need a logcat or it can't be fixed.

This is because of something else. Now I started getting random reboots. Next time it will happen, I will record a logcat and attach. Thanx.

Guest targetbsp

I can´t see the videos that I record¿? help

It's a known issue in CM9 for the Blade. They'll play back on your computer but not on your phone.

Guest matcho13579

Do you mean the "screen dim level"? This is set to 20 (the default)

No, just tap on "Edit other levels" and count how many levels are there

Guest Loren82

I have read in the forum of Skate, Galaxy ace could have corrected the problem of reproduction in HQ, just looking through google and I found a video of 2 months ago and among its features already said it would work, except 5 or first 10 seconds, add a link to a page, there is some truth to that?.

[media=]

In the video that do not happen to use the youtube ¬ ¬

Edited by Loren82

Guest Rúben

My first tpt configuration was, 220 mb system, 20 cache and what's left for data.

My second try I've configure tpt with 240 mb system, 37 cache and what's left for data.

My last try I've used 220 mb system, 2 cache and what's left for data.

At one of those times (second time i guess) I was able to install gapps but when I start market nothing happens!

I can't make the setup wizard too, it gives me an error, that i can't do it and the phone stays unable to step forward and I have to reinstall the rom over and over again.

I don't know what the problem is... I've done everything like it says in the 1st page :/

I think I have to wait for a stable release with market pre-installed or something... to bad, It looks like a really cool rom!

I've solved my problem and it's all working now! My mistake at the other times i guess!

I'm testing the rom now, no issues so far even wifi works without an external program.

Thanks for the help

Guest Cyclothunder

I've solved my problem and it's all working now! My mistake at the other times i guess!

I'm testing the rom now, no issues so far even wifi works without an external program.

Thanks for the help

Nice!! :)

How did you fixed?

Guest Rúben

Any fix for battery drain? I've it charged 100% at 10 am, it's now 14:10 and i only have 65% of battery left.

I've just used it for 6 messages, 2 (1 min or less) phone calls, and install an app from market (wifi connect for 2 or 3 minutes).

I've not used airplane mode or anything else.

Guest targetbsp

Any fix for battery drain? I've it charged 100% at 10 am, it's now 14:10 and i only have 65% of battery left.

I've just used it for 6 messages, 2 (1 min or less) phone calls, and install an app from market (wifi connect for 2 or 3 minutes).

The last person that said this, his phone wasn't sleeping. Is yours? ie. can you wake it from the keypad?

Guest DMM88

Are you on "2g only", mine doesnt sleep on 2g only...

Also sometimes after using browser, if I don't close all tabs the phone won't sleep.

Edited by DMM88

Guest Rúben

Are you on "2g only", mine doesnt sleep on 2g only...

Also sometimes after using browser, if I don't close all tabs the phone won't sleep.

Yes I am. I didn't use the browser yet, only market.

I will activate the 3g and see what happens!

Thanks

Guest targetbsp

Yes I am. I didn't use the browser yet, only market.

I will activate the 3g and see what happens!

Thanks

You will likely have to reboot if you have caused the phone to be in a state where it won't sleep this session.

Guest Rúben

The last person that said this, his phone wasn't sleeping. Is yours? ie. can you wake it from the keypad?

Nop, wasn't me! I can't wake it from the keypad

Guest Fatty Eglon

Hi All

Fatty Eglon has been on a sabatical. Anybody got a decent fix for setting up this rom so as to use the phone as a wifi hotspot? I've tried every third party tether app going and nothing seems to work. I've also trawled Google and tried many solutions but still no joy. My only option so far has been to go back to the latest Swedish Snow which has it baked in.

Any suggestions or help gratefully received from 'The Fat One' that is Fatty Eglon.

Ta

F.E.

Guest Rúben

Did you reboot after enabling 2g/3g mode?

Yes. I've now installed CPU controle and CPU spy

To see if i can have any luck with battery drain.