[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guess I can test the 26/02 release to see if it like my tastes :D

About whatsapp, why does it seems like I am the only where it just worked ? No problem what so ever and just seeminly receiving and sending messages :/... Must be something I'm doing right(or wrong :))

Anyways, good job tilal :)

Guest solidslash

Leaving it for 5 mins on the launcher, just flashed the rom... so far so good! Seems snappy. No slowdowns, everything looks smooth. Reboot works!

Let's hope gapps won't screw things up.

edit:

No setup wizard, just "Android is upgrading" and "Optimizing application ... of ....".

So far so good! Connected with my wifi network, setting up google account.

Leaving it for syncs, looks like CPU is being utilized properly, no more 100% usage all the time.

Edited by solidslash

Guest Davidoff59

Is there any point spamming the thread giving a step by step guide to what you are doing? This thread should just be for feedback. Saying your waiting, downloading and installing just creates useless pages which is very hard to navigate through to find something.

Guest solidslash

USB charging works as well as USB storage!

Dunno how to check that adb thingy but i've got Android debugging enabled in the notification area and a notification balloon in my windows 7 just popped out saying something related to it.

Market works great, just installed Astro without any problem.

My Calendar sync'd wonderfully, now... where's Gmail? :) Can't seem to get it off Market, too.

No slowdowns/reboots so far.

Edited by solidslash

Guest marcosinus

Do we need a full wipe/factory reset as for new install or a cache wipe/Dalvik wipe as for an update when flashing over the previous version (dated 2012/02/22) ?

Great job Tital !

Guest Sulthekk

Lol why do we need to do this fancy installation... lol why waiting 5 min... what happens in this time?

A miracle. Tilal uses black magic to make it stable while you are waiting :D

Nah, if we knew that, then you wouldn't need to wait, as it could be done before flashing.

Guest AntonPettersson

Do i need to repartition my phone? It's a gen 2. If i backup my current rom (Swedish Snow) with NANDroid does it backup everything, like apps and stuff? If i restore that will the changing of partitons affect the restoring process? Always thankful for an answer! //Anton

Guest tilal6991

but why i didnt get Setup Wizard? and yes i did exactly as u wrote.

You should be OK regardless - as long as market appears when you connect to the internet you're OK.

Guest fox2000

Do i need to repartition my phone? It's a gen 2. If i backup my current rom (Swedish Snow) with NANDroid does it backup everything, like apps and stuff? If i restore that will the changing of partitons affect the restoring process? Always thankful for an answer! //Anton

you'll have to repartition to the old layout before the Nandroid restore

Guest rwalton159

On making a call I can speak to & be heard by the other person but the phone seems to crash in that the screen goes off and I cant enable it - I have to remove the battery and reboot.

In camera mode, no view

In video mode, the camera stops working

Guest tilal6991

On making a call I can speak to & be heard by the other person but the phone seems to crash in that the screen goes off and I cant enable it - I have to remove the battery and reboot.

In camera mode, no view

In video mode, the camera stops working

Your proximity sensor needs recalibrating,

The other two issues are known and are posted on the second post.