[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest Freakn

What makes you think so ? I don't see any reference to our good old Blade in this post. Nor do I see any RC build in the Blade section of CM downloads.

Since the announcement was posted in the ZTE blade stable mod section :-)

Guest targetbsp

Since the announcement was posted in the ZTE blade stable mod section :-)

Ah I see. Forum announcements auto post in all sections of your forum. So no, it doesn't indicate anything blade specific I'm afraid.

Guest Falipene

Lately my second phone (blade), stop working as used to be from wifi, not connecting dropping wi-.fi signal. From targetbsp kangs, I updated to this rom , 28th june build. And Wi-fi behave similar, but sometimes connects ok.

About reception, same room, SGS 52mbps (wifi N), blade 1mbps.

Baseband

QCT unknown

Kernel 2.6.35.7-perf+tilal9661

Guest pmmct

I'm suspending any further development on this rom unless there are some major developments or Jelly Bean source code is released.

I've been a "dedicated user" of GSF roms, and turned into a "devoted CFX user" some months ago...

tilal6991, thank you, so much, for your work/time/patience. :)

Guest Shang Al Rahim

That works?? But thats impossible!!

Mobile signal and mobile data working, only GPS not working. I'm using that combo since 2 day.

Edited by Shang Al Rahim

Guest jonicunha

it works for me too but after install GAPPS it stops working again :/

how did u manage to get it working?

Install Bluetooth fix after GAPPS

Guest Cyclothunder

it works for me too but after install GAPPS it stops working again :/

how did u manage to get it working?

My Bluetooth works fine with no fixes necessary.

Perhaps wiping everything and installing all stuff again may solve it.

Guest sej7278

Tempted to jump ship to the G300 now Tesco are selling it, you can get it for £89 :o

no you can't, tesco online are out of stock, instore is £100 and the £10 voucher is online-only.

i might get one myself when the ics update comes out (so the cm9 port will get working camera) and the price goes back down, but it seem there are a couple of issues with the screen. would be nice to have an armv7 phone.

Guest rabaip

Hey tilal. COuld you please tell me what values the menu remap option changes? I'm talking about the one in CFX settings, that let's you use menu as recents. What does that do exactly to what system file(s)?

Guest mrcake

no you can't, tesco online are out of stock, instore is £100 and the £10 voucher is online-only.

i might get one myself when the ics update comes out (so the cm9 port will get working camera) and the price goes back down, but it seem there are a couple of issues with the screen. would be nice to have an armv7 phone.

Back in stock again online.

Guest DMM88

My phone is originally a GEN1 phone. I had my phone updated to GEN2 by TPT metod until now.

It was working fine except it didn't sleep on 2G mode.

Solved the problem I had (phone didn't sleep on "2G only" mode) by updating to GEN2 via windows.

Guest andr0idbeliev3r

My phone is originally a GEN1 phone. I had my phone updated to GEN2 by TPT metod until now.

It was working fine except it didn't sleep on 2G mode.

Solved the problem I had (phone didn't sleep on "2G only" mode) by updating to GEN2 via windows.

That's why i never had that problem! I never TPT updated my Sapo a5(ZTE BLADE) to GEN 2, i bought it already GEN 2!

Guest mrcake

As there's so many problems to get ICS to work in our Blades the devs could focus on new

Jelly Bean version.

JB will have the exact same problems.

Guest DMM88

JB will have the exact same problems.

You don't know that for sure... But there are 90% chances it will have the same problems (OpenMax).

Guest iBanana

I'm sooo happy with the ICS for my zte blade everything works better now. GPS locks in under 30 seconds! With 2.3.7 i had to wait 5-6 minutes to get a GPS signal.

The only drawdown is the Video processing. It's sucks to see videos on youtube, but hey.. everything else works as expected. I even think that my battery drains slower with this version, but haven't got the time to test it properly.

Congrats to the devs!

Keep up the good work.