[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest Mad Mac

That's called shallow depth of field. In photography, it can be a desired effect. the aperture opening is responsible for that. If you want the background in focus choose "Infinity" in the camera settings.

Guest DoubleM101

^ mofo ....u wasted my bandwidth...

use thumbnails next time

nobody cares about ur camera

My mistake, copied the wrong links

Guest DoubleM101

That's called shallow depth of field. In photography, it can be a desired effect. the aperture opening is responsible for that. If you want the background in focus choose "Infinity" in the camera settings.

I´ve already have selected it.. And it seems no change at all.. On Macro, Infinite, Auto, etc.. The final results seems the same or at least no big difference

Edited by DoubleM101

Guest andr0idbeliev3r

It's not compatible with GB either. I would say it's ARMv7. Or are you saying you've had it work before? They might have just switched to ARMv7 in a newer version. It does happen. And is annoying if its an app you've bought!

In my froyo version i can access all those apps just tried it:)

Guest ZoomG

Yes. lots of games these days need an ARMv7 CPU. As a gamer myself I'm looking at maybe upgrading from the Blade this month.

Good day, can you please give me an advice or a hint about your upgrade ? i want to upgrade too but have no idea, what would you like to upgrade to ? what models ?

thx

Guest targetbsp

Good day, can you please give me an advice or a hint about your upgrade ? i want to upgrade too but have no idea, what would you like to upgrade to ? what models ?

thx

I'm going to get the Huawei G300 Ascend

Guest DoubleM101

Well, it seems my problem is software related.. I´ve tried Camera 360 Ultimate and for now, the few pics i have taken, are ok. Not on pair with N73 but it wasn´t never.. Now it seems ok for the ZTE camera quality.

For now, Camera 360 will be my default cam app

Guest Pondlife

I'm going to get the Huawei G300 Ascend

Seems good plan for a budget one. Paul hard at work on Modaco ICS rom, looks likely to be ready pretty soon.

Guest antmanfersil

^ mofo ....u wasted my bandwidth...

use thumbnails next time

nobody cares about ur camera

If it's not to help just don't botter writing anything, and whining about bandwidth.

Guest Beckeen

Hi i have an ZTE blade phone, And i have downloaded this 2 zip file's but, and when i turn my phone off then go in to RM, and wipe all data and so on, Then trying to install from SD card, I get an failuer? And i cant install anything, can any one help me wit this? Thanks! :)

Guest mrcake

Hi i have an ZTE blade phone, And i have downloaded this 2 zip file's but, and when i turn my phone off then go in to RM, and wipe all data and so on, Then trying to install from SD card, I get an failuer? And i cant install anything, can any one help me wit this? Thanks! :)

Did you follow the guide to flashing thats in the OP? is your phone a gen 2?

What TPT did you use and how big are your partitions?

What two zip files have you downloaded?

Guest Beckeen

Did you follow the guide to flashing thats in the OP? is your phone a gen 2?

What TPT did you use and how big are your partitions?

What two zip files have you downloaded?

Well i downloaded this 2 file's -> Goo.im - Download Google Apps (Market, Gmail, etc.) - http://goo.im/gapps/...ned.zip<br /> and i did was it was told to do as the step's right at the front of this page 1, But still i get error when trying to install it from the SD card, It's says " Found 3 time's then " Failed to something,

And i have checked with some other forum's they had the same problem as me aswell, And my phone is Gen 2, And there was no " flashing op guide " that i have followed, only the steps at the front page,

Mine is 2gb, so that should be enough i guess?

Edited by Beckeen

Guest antmanfersil

For the first time i'm having problems with this rom, since the last update the wifi connection breaks down after a minute or so, even without the phone going to sleep.

Maybe is just play store, it keeps saying connection had expired...

Edited by antmanfersil

Guest k0nrad

What was the fix for white gmail msgs pls, force gpu render ? I forgot :L.

For me it works to kill the GMail process - it works afterwards.That's with Force GPU render setting turned OFF.

Guest etal

Mobile data stopped working for me after updating to the 28/6 build, worked fine with the previous build. Anyone else get this problem?

Guest zsoltee

Hey Tilal! I just want to say a BIG THANKS for your work. The latest release works almost perfectly. The battery lasts 24-36 hours usually, the UI is fast enough and I'm experiencing complete freeze only twice a week :D So now it's completely appropriate for everyday use. Thank you for your hard work! :)

Guest The_Duck

Mobile data stopped working for me after updating to the 28/6 build, worked fine with the previous build. Anyone else get this problem?

Mobile data also broken for me. Confirmed with carrier and one of the techo's in the local retail store that settings are correct so suspect ROM issue of some sort.

Don't have a previous ColdFusionX version to compare to but the previous CM9 build I was using for ages was working fine prior to flashing this version.

Can't seem to locate a version past 28/6.. does one exist ?

Duck

Guest mrcake

Well i downloaded this 2 file's -> Goo.im - Download Google Apps (Market, Gmail, etc.) - http://goo.im/gapps/.....ned.zip<br /> and i did was it was told to do as the step's right at the front of this page 1, But still i get error when trying to install it from the SD card, It's says " Found 3 time's then " Failed to something,

And i have checked with some other forum's they had the same problem as me aswell, And my phone is Gen 2, And there was no " flashing op guide " that i have followed, only the steps at the front page,

Mine is 2gb, so that should be enough i guess?

What size are your partitions on the phone, not your SD card. Install blade checker if you arent sure https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.amphoras.bladechecker&hl=en.

Which version of clockworkmod recovery do you have installed? make sure its the latest.

Guest Beckeen

What size are your partitions on the phone, not your SD card. Install blade checker if you arent sure https://play.google....echecker&hl=en.

Which version of clockworkmod recovery do you have installed? make sure its the latest.

I downloaded the rom manger yesterday but when im open the program it says u moste have root installed to rom manger to work, Superuser dident found "System/bin/su " or System/xbin/su "

After i hit ok and trying to install the clockworkmod to ZTE blade. It says -> An error occurred when the program tried to run privileged commands, And when im running blade checker it says the following -> European blade (512 RAM)

Gen 3 phone detected, Use image.bin style TPT's, Current partiont size

System 200 mb

Data 162 mb

Chace 57 mb.

When im running mr pigfish it says that i have Gen 2 phone, :S

Guest MegaThorin

In which ROM the battery lasts longer, Cyanogenmod 7.2.0 or ColdfusionX?

For me Coldfusion!! With the same use, twice Cyanogenmod

Guest jpeg729

What was the fix for white gmail msgs pls, force gpu render ? I forgot :L.

I had that too, and then I tried using google play which complained I wasn't connected to any account. Now I had done an upgrade, and I had used Titanium to restore the account - at least I thought so.

Anyway, in preferences -> accounts, I just removed the account and added it back in again.

It's fine now.

Guest jackal-sk

I had that too, and then I tried using google play which complained I wasn't connected to any account. Now I had done an upgrade, and I had used Titanium to restore the account - at least I thought so.

Anyway, in preferences -> accounts, I just removed the account and added it back in again.

It's fine now.

Thx, restarting the app did help for me.