[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest targetbsp

Sorry if this was asked and resolved already.

I'm unable to see Market after flashing the ROM, even after installing the Gapps(did it several times).. Am I doing something wrong somewhere ?

Please help

Do you have enough system partition space? If you only have 160 then the rom will fill all of that leaving no room for gapps (unless you delete the videos and use a cut down version of gapps). If you don't know what any of this means, you need to read more of the thread. :)

Guest eclairs48

Do you have enough system partition space? If you only have 160 then the rom will fill all of that leaving no room for gapps (unless you delete the videos and use a cut down version of gapps). If you don't know what any of this means, you need to read more of the thread. :)

Thanks for the reply. Yes, I get what you are saying.. I'm sure I did Gen 2 stock TPT to convert the system partition to 220mb.. but is there any way to verify that if it was done correctly? any shortcuts??

Guest Geree

Thanks for the reply. Yes, I get what you are saying.. I'm sure I did Gen 2 stock TPT to convert the system partition to 220mb.. but is there any way to verify that if it was done correctly? any shortcuts??

enter "df" in terminal

Guest Pondlife
This is bug is not related to flight mode, it's related to the notification widget. If you activate flight mode by holding the off button and selecting flight mode it works just fine.

Found that out by accident btw.. :)

I don't think it's to do with notification widget as I don't even have flight mode on mine.

When the flight mode freeze was first mentioned I tried it via the power button and it froze. When I got it rebooted it went a down a second time a few seconds later just as I noticed it was still in flight mode. First thing I did on next reboot was switch off flight mode and it worked fine again.

Guest JeanMich

just installed all this.

The ROM looks good!

Some issues with the gallery (really slow, crashes most of time)

And even flashing gapps, I can't get the Market....

Tried to use an .apk, but the app crashes..

Any idea ?

update: ok, my fault, /system is 160Mo but I'm not able to repartition... I got "error! error! error! error! " when i use a new tpt

Edited by JeanMich

Guest brookergray

It's a bug, that even if I install the FaceBook app, log in, after i cannot see my FB account in the contacts lists; and if I wish to add my acc, nothing happens (I use latest update, of course)?

It's not a bug but a feature. Blame Facebook. You can use "haxsync" if you need fb sync.

Edited by brookergray

Guest acdcnikolas

this rom is compatible whit S2E??

i have instaled the rom now and market say the app is not compatible.

Install link2sd instead , friend .

Tested and works excellent on my Blade cool.gif

Guest eclairs48

enter "df" in terminal

Thanks... Somehow my earlier TPT didn't work and the system partition was only 160mb, and hence the problem... resolved it by TPTing it again using another image, everything works fine.... loving it... thanks very muchhh....!!!

Guest ufizo

Using this as my daily ROM since last week. Everything is fine.

I still get reboots sometimes while:

-Using gMaps.

-Switching flight mode on/off

-Messaging app stopped responding once, and a reboot followed soon afterwards.

less than 5 reboots in 7 days, not bad. ;)

Another thing, in gmaps, I get my location fix fine, but the direction fix takes much longer.. at times the blue arrow never appears and it stays as a blue dot. Had to walk longer in Delhi yesterday cuz of that! :D

Edited by ufizo

Guest iMax11

if my phone is on standby and that I connect with USB MASS STORAGE, it freezes and I am obliged to remove the battery.This only happens if my phone is in standby....

Thanks and sorry for my english... smile.gif

Edited by iMax11

Guest Vinodkumarr

do we have call setting options in this ROM? where we have the option of getting the call in backround if we are using the phone.

If it is not included, then will it be included in future releases ?

Thanks in advance

Guest asm19

I was to see the repositories and it seems to me that tilal6991 walk to try to fix the camera, will we get it fixed in the next version?

Guest rwalton159

I'm swapping for daily use when camera, youtube and bbciplayer work on this rom.

Its looks superb but sticking with Swedish-Snow-RLS4b until then.

Guest kimomini

I'm swapping for daily use when camera, youtube and bbciplayer work on this rom.

Same bro :)

Guest jeddy1

haha that means when the rom will be almost fully working .thats funny!

btw camera is working !u can take pictures but you cant see when u take them(it shows the screen black) BUT you can see them in the gallery....

u mean.. to press the home button when we get the cal ?

yes recieve and answer the call or make a call and then press back button or home button .like in other android versions !!!!

so simple..

Edited by jeddy1

Guest Spykeuk

I have no idea if this has been reported, but the speaker hiss from CM7 has returned to CM9 (for me at least)

Can anyone confirm (so I'm not mad)

Cheers

Mike

Edited by Spykeuk

Guest dj_crash1981

I have no idea if this has been reported, but the speaker hiss from CM7 has returned to CM9 (for me at least)

Can anyone confirm (so I'm not mad)

Cheers

Mike

No Hiss for me hope this helps. i have been useing this rom since the day it was out i have had 3 reboots due to phone freezeing i use my phone for wifi tethering every day and online with my ps3 never crashed once facebook contacts wont sync so just used friend caster and that works fine. This is a rom you can use every day. Keep up the Good Work :D :D :D :D

Guest Spykeuk

No Hiss for me hope this helps. i have been useing this rom since the day it was out i have had 3 reboots due to phone freezeing i use my phone for wifi tethering every day and online with my ps3 never crashed once facebook contacts wont sync so just used friend caster and that works fine. This is a rom you can use every day. Keep up the Good Work :D :D :D :D

Been using it since the 26th and ive had about 5 reboots from freezes. In fact this minute its done it on the lock screen. There is a hiss for me (just checked).

As you said FB FC when you try and use it to soon, and the contact thing. Car nav isnt very stable but its quick so I don't really mind the "quirks".

Guest JolyonS

When booting I get the following errors logged

W/PackageManager( 177): Unknown permission android.permission.READ_OWNER_DATA in package com.google

.android.setupwizard

W/PackageManager( 177): Unknown permission android.permission.WRITE_OWNER_DATA in package com.googl

e.android.setupwizard

And indeed the setup wizard does not run.

Get a few other unknown / not granted permission errors too:

W/PackageManager( 177): Not granting permission com.google.android.gm.permission.READ_GMAIL to pack

age com.google.android.apps.uploader (protectionLevel=2 flags=0x8be45)

W/PackageManager( 177): Unknown permission android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE in package com.

android.vending

W/PackageManager( 177): Not granting permission android.permission.SEND_DOWNLOAD_COMPLETED_INTENTS

to package com.android.vending (protectionLevel=2 flags=0xabe45)

W/PackageManager( 177): Unknown permission com.android.providers.im.permission.READ_ONLY in package

com.google.android.apps.maps

W/PackageManager( 177): Not granting permission android.permission.DEVICE_POWER to package com.andr

oid.deskclock (protectionLevel=2 flags=0x8be45)

Guest Davidoff59

ikill, you need to do a tpt. If you need a step by step, then I would not advise doing anything as the first thing that goes wrong, you will need a step by step repair guide.

There are plenty of resources available, and Google being the first step in any search usually.