[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest targetbsp

Can't install Tasker to the latest release.

tasker (and many other apps) won't work if using the stripped gapps. use the full one (or the mini one in my signature)

Guest shezar

I gave it a try and for some weird reason I have no Market. Tried to install gapps several times. Don't know what's wrong but I keep trying. I've played with the MIUI rom for about a week or so and I just can't go on without CM any more so I need to get this working :)

Nice and smooth at the first glance, I'll test it further.

Oh... Is it just me or home button doesn't work?

Edited by shezar

Guest e.thirteen

Installed this and had a few problems, just turned out to be a problem from when I first TPT'd from GEN1 to GEN2. After doing it through windows all seem well now.

Only had one crash/reboot on facebook but that apps always been a problem for me.

Keep up the good work!

Guest DannyPt

can Someone help me plz? i installed the ROM and it wont boot... it is stuck at the boot screen, i did everything right, i think... i deleted all cache, formated the system, and now when i try to enter in clockwork with the vol+ pressed it wont enter... can someone help me? i did a backup of my previous ROM version that was the CM7... help plz. thanks

now i entered in the clockwork because i noticed it was with the vol- :P but it doesnt mount the sdcard... i allready tryed to format the sdcard but still nothing... and everysingle time that i try to boot the phone it allways stay stuck at the android simbol, now it event show the 4.0.3 boot "movie"

Edited by DannyPt

Guest ..Abel..

can Someone help me plz? i installed the ROM and it wont boot... it is stuck at the boot screen, i did everything right, i think... i deleted all cache, formated the system, and now when i try to enter in clockwork with the vol+ pressed it wont enter... can someone help me? i did a backup of my previous ROM version that was the CM7... help plz. thanks

now i entered in the clockwork because i noticed it was with the vol- :P but it doesnt mount the sdcard... i allready tryed to format the sdcard but still nothing... and everysingle time that i try to boot the phone it allways stay stuck at the android simbol, now it event show the 4.0.3 boot "movie"

what do u mean ? i didnt get you ?

Guest DannyPt

DannyPT: Sounds like you are not on Gen2?

yes, i am in gen2, i putted in gen2 when i was moving to CM7, but even if i am not in gen2 the phone should mount the sdcard in the clockwork, wat it isnt doing... and now he doesnt boot... it appears the first screen taht is the androind screen and then it doesnt move to the second screen before asking the SIM card pass... and i am stuck and i cant repair this without help

Guest Pelemanne

tasker (and many other apps) won't work if using the stripped gapps. use the full one (or the mini one in my signature)

Thanks worked after flashed your "mini-gapps-ics-20120224-signed.zip".

Guest DannyPt

wat it is adb?

and notice that i cant install nothing in the phone because i cant use the sdcard and i cant enter in the phone because it doesnt goes throw the boot screen

Edited by DannyPt

Guest tilal6991

wat it is adb?

and notice that i cant install nothing in the phone because i cant use the sdcard and i cant enter in the phone because it doesnt goes throw the boot screen

Yes I know. How did you install clockwork mod?

Guest asm19

tilal6991 had to see your repos and saw that you have been moving in the camera, will be fix in next version?

Edited by asm19

Guest n3um4

Has anyone else experienced problems with 3rd-party keyboards? I normally use Swiftkey, but everytime the phone reboots it falls back to the standard Android keyboard.

Guest DannyPt

i allready discovered a way of acessing my sdcard from clockworkmod, i only had to add a folder named "clockworkmod" in the sdcard and it started work... now i recevoered my previous version, but now, when i try to enter in TPT i cant... i press the menu and vol+ and then i turn on the phone, but it goes to the boat screen and it stays stuck there

Guest Pondlife

i allready discovered a way of acessing my sdcard from clockworkmod, i only had to add a folder named "clockworkmod" in the sdcard and it started work... now i recevoered my previous version, but now, when i try to enter in TPT i cant... i press the menu and vol+ and then i turn on the phone, but it goes to the boat screen and it stays stuck there

Cool

You do have the "image" folder with the tpt files in it there?

Guest Felsch

Working:

WiFi

Full Hardware Acceleration with OpenGL

Smooth UI

Bluetooth

Mobile data 2G and 3G

Network

Audio

Sensors

Live Wallpapers

Everything Else apart from stuff below

Partially Working:

USB tethering - Use an external app - Koush's "Tether" should work

WiFi tethering - use other apps

YouTube - laggy - seems temperamental

Camera - no preview mode and no video

Hardware video decoding - seems temperamental

Not working:

None - but please report if there is a problem

Changelog:

19/02/2012:

Initial release

23/02/2012:

Fixed youtube

Fixed browser

Fixed reboots

Fixed smoothness

Improved stability

Removed unnecessary apps

26/02/2012:

Fixed reboots

Fixed smoothness

Improved stability

@Asm19, Sorry to bother with this, but in the second post is what you are looking for, And even if you are not looking for that, you are still looking for that. Even Tilal can't give any answer on the question what will get fixed because there is nothing newer then this. Lovely that there is development, but as many other said, let the man do his job and let him enjoy it :). I don't know if you have developed apps yourself, but that can pretty annoying, atleast, that is it for a nooblet like me :)(And I don;t even know how to do Android apps yet) My 2 cents.

Anyways... Still using the rom daily and no big problems... I can call, I can sms, I can whatsapp, I can visit 9gag while in the train and with Opera Mini (stock browser to slow :(). Tilal, Still keep up the good job :)

Guest Pondlife

Just had trouble getting mine to do the same and had to restore rom when I managed it lol.

Pulled the battery held the buttons and put it back, turned it on and it tptd just as well I'd just backed up :)