[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest DannyPt

that i am tired of doing... in this cases i allways take off the battery to be certenly that the phone is complety shut down but still isnt working at all... when i press the vol- it goes to clockworkmod correctly but when i press menu+vol+ it doesnt go to the tpt update

Guest Amelo007

tilal6991 had to see your repos and saw that you have been moving in the camera, will be fix in next version?

Link for the repo?

Guest surfatwork

that i am tired of doing... in this cases i allways take off the battery to be certenly that the phone is complety shut down but still isnt working at all... when i press the vol- it goes to clockworkmod correctly but when i press menu+vol+ it doesnt go to the tpt update

Are you trying to do a TPT update? Perhaps you need to follow this guide?

Guest zerosignull

bug: small issue with gps not seeing any satalites. think it happens when phone has been on for a few hours.

work around: flick the gps on/off using the notification gps on/off button.

System:

* 26/02/2012 Update

* 220 mb system partition

* Full wipe done b4 upgrade

Edited by zerosignull

Guest balwinder singh

just installed the rom..... itz working but the GAPP r not working for me...... trying to find the problem. The rom looks awesome...... great works guys

Guest gunapriyan

Dear Friends,

Thanks for your ColdFusion.

I have successfully installed in my Blade.

But i am facing the following problems.

1. Proximity ....If i call somebody, I can't close the call. If you tell how to set proximity in Cold Fusion.

2. Camera Preview - I Shall be happy if you could fix it.

I hope that above bugs are fixed. Can you give the updated ROM Link?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Guna

Guest damiensturdy

I've been using this for a few days now as my daily rom. I don't use my camera so it's no big issue that it doesn't work.

There is one remaining issue though- My audio has completely died a few times and I have had to reboot the phone to get it back. I don't mean just in call, I mean every sound- Volume up, Volume down etc- the transition beep effects.... it completely dies :-)

Guest n3um4

It's not installed on the sd card is it?

haha, spot on ;)

thx, I didn't check where it got stored after restoring my backup with titanium

Guest EddyC01

Hi All,

I have just installed this from a fresh build with the latest ROM and GApps and have an issue where my home button doesn't work. I see a few people say a restart helps but not for me. There was another post about other versions of GApps, any ideas/ updates?

Thanks

Ed

Guest dvdcrazy

The ROM works great....I have a 2G Airtel SIM card...But no mobile networks are detected..when i try searching for one automatically or manually.....nothing happens...can anyone help please,, have i done something wrong..

Guest Achal Guglani

This is a CyanogenMod 9 port for the ZTE Blade.

ADVANCED USERS ONLY!

YOU NEED A 170-190 MB PARTITION MINIMUM FOR THIS ROM!

Rom Details:

• Android 4.0.3 - Ice Cream Sandwich!
  • Synced with latest CyanogenMod 9 repos
  • 2.6.35 kernel - based on ZTE stock Skate kernel
  • Full HW acceleration makes it faster than Gingerbread
    My sources:
    • Device - github.com/tilal6991
    • Kernel - github.com/tilal6991/kernel_zte_blade
      Thanks go to:
      • Tom Giordano - being my mentor in developing for ZTE devices and basically being a general legend
      • CM Team for making an awesome ROM base
      • Skywave, Tom B and the rest of the ICS4Blade team - I, uh, "borrowed" a lot of their fixes
      • The community - for testing and enthusing - I love doing what I do because of you guys

SEE SECOND POST FOR MORE INFO!

FLASH ORDER - EVEN IF YOU ALREADY HAVE THIS ROM INSTALLED:

[*]First you'll need to TPT your phone to a layout that gives you atleast 185 MB space - 200 is preferable. You can get TPTs and instructions on how to flash them here[*]Second: you should get the GAPPs and ROM and put them on your SD card[*]Now FORMAT SYSTEM <- VERY IMPORTANT[*]Then flash the ROM[*]After this wipe data[*]Then reboot out of recovery and let it boot into the ROM[*]After you let it sit on the launcher for ~ 5 minutes then reboot into recovery again[*]Now flash the GAPPs zip[*]And reboot out of recovery[*]In the ROM you should now be presented with the Setup Wizard[*]Go through the instructions and then let it sit on launcher for another 5 minutes to stabilise.[*]If you still have problems post on the thread.

Download:

26/02/2012 - http://goo-inside.me/devs/tilal6991/blade/CyanogenMod/update-cm-9-20120226-NIGHTLY-blade-signed.zip

Google Apps (Market, Gmail, etc.) - http://www.mediafire...0gs8z4puxyblm0r

Hey does this rom work successfully? And also how much partition should I select? There are 3 options 128mb,256mb and 512mb which one should I select??

Guest Achal Guglani

This is a CyanogenMod 9 port for the ZTE Blade.

ADVANCED USERS ONLY!

YOU NEED A 170-190 MB PARTITION MINIMUM FOR THIS ROM!

Rom Details:

• Android 4.0.3 - Ice Cream Sandwich!
  • Synced with latest CyanogenMod 9 repos
  • 2.6.35 kernel - based on ZTE stock Skate kernel
  • Full HW acceleration makes it faster than Gingerbread
    My sources:
    • Device - github.com/tilal6991
    • Kernel - github.com/tilal6991/kernel_zte_blade
      Thanks go to:
      • Tom Giordano - being my mentor in developing for ZTE devices and basically being a general legend
      • CM Team for making an awesome ROM base
      • Skywave, Tom B and the rest of the ICS4Blade team - I, uh, "borrowed" a lot of their fixes
      • The community - for testing and enthusing - I love doing what I do because of you guys

SEE SECOND POST FOR MORE INFO!

FLASH ORDER - EVEN IF YOU ALREADY HAVE THIS ROM INSTALLED:

[*]First you'll need to TPT your phone to a layout that gives you atleast 185 MB space - 200 is preferable. You can get TPTs and instructions on how to flash them here[*]Second: you should get the GAPPs and ROM and put them on your SD card[*]Now FORMAT SYSTEM <- VERY IMPORTANT[*]Then flash the ROM[*]After this wipe data[*]Then reboot out of recovery and let it boot into the ROM[*]After you let it sit on the launcher for ~ 5 minutes then reboot into recovery again[*]Now flash the GAPPs zip[*]And reboot out of recovery[*]In the ROM you should now be presented with the Setup Wizard[*]Go through the instructions and then let it sit on launcher for another 5 minutes to stabilise.[*]If you still have problems post on the thread.

Download:

26/02/2012 - http://goo-inside.me/devs/tilal6991/blade/CyanogenMod/update-cm-9-20120226-NIGHTLY-blade-signed.zip

Google Apps (Market, Gmail, etc.) - http://www.mediafire...0gs8z4puxyblm0r

Hey does this rom work successfully? And also how much partition should I select? There are 3 options 128mb,256mb and 512mb which one should I select??

Great Rom! Been using this for few days now, anyone having problems enabling mute during a call?

I dont know about muting the call but I've found that using the volume rocker to change volume during call doesnt work. Although it shows the volume bar change on the screen the sound stays the same until I actually touch the volume slider on the screen. Dont know if its related to what you are experiencing

Guest abhishekbatra1

The ROM works great....I have a 2G Airtel SIM card...But no mobile networks are detected..when i try searching for one automatically or manually.....nothing happens...can anyone help please,, have i done something wrong..

hey you have to select use only 2g networks from mobile networks in the settings . and then goto network operators try automatic selection once if it doesnt work try to select bharti airtel manually then automatic again this should work .. and you have to select only 2g every time your phone reboots .. there's a bug ..

Edited by abhishekbatra1

Guest saransh9

I don't think anyone will reply first u r quoting the first post and that to twice, ok let it be

Then u are not even reading it even once that's a shame

Guest DannyPt

one question about the TPT, the least the system size the better? or i have to choose one that have system size with 180-200mb?

Guest bladebuddy

I think you should leave this rom well alone personaly but if you must try 170 to 190 would be right because if you tried to put it on a 512mb partition you would have no memory left at all. Not even possible on some of the different blades on this forum. Tilla does tell you the partition size quite clearly.

Even got me confused then

Edited by bladebuddy

Guest manimaluk

I have tried and tried to get this rom to work on my chinese blade with 220mb of space, but it wont go past the boot screen.

I have followed the instructions to the letter every time.

This phone has been flashed successfully with numerous roms including Burstlams ICS.

Anyone got any ideas please.

Thanx