[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest bladebuddy

TPT helper is the app you want. But seriously if you read the first post it says "FOR ADVANCED USERS ONLY" trust me it seems like you do not have the knowledge yet to be flashing this rom.

Guest Achal Guglani

TPT helper is the app you want. But seriously if you read the first post it says "FOR ADVANCED USERS ONLY" trust me it seems like you do not have the knowledge yet to be flashing this rom.

Actually I'm using CM7 and I installed it without any tpt or whatever it is. So still I need t tpt for installing coldfusion?

Guest DannyPt

well, i cant install my room, or better, i can install it but it stays stcuk at the boot screen... i really would like to know why...

Guest DannyPt

Actually I'm using CM7 and I installed it without any tpt or whatever it is. So still I need t tpt for installing coldfusion?

i also dont remember to use TPT and i also have CM7 with the lastest nightly and it is working perfectly

Guest Amphoras

If your phone came as Gen 2, then you don't need to use any TPT to install this.

Guest Achal Guglani

i also dont remember to use TPT and i also have CM7 with the lastest nightly and it is working perfectly

I just downloaded the tpt helper from market but I don't know which tpt I've to download. if you will find anything about tpt then please tell me

Guest Achal Guglani

If your phone came as Gen 2, then you don't need to use any TPT to install this.

Actually my phone came with android 2.1 then I installed the official android 2.2 and then I installed cm7 nightly but I don't know something about tpt.My phone got converted into gen2 when I installed official 2.2.

Edited by Achal Guglani

Guest mr_mufy

Hi people.

Thanks for this rom it's very good.

Infortally I have to refuse the rom because a problem on a endomondo app.

I can´t install... Give always the error "not installed."

i can´t find the fix to continuous using the rom.

Does any one now any fix for this?

Guest ikill

how do you check the current size of your system?

My phone was intially Gen 1 then i upgraded using a TPT to Gen 2. For Some rom by wbaw. What would be my system size atm?

Guest DannyPt

Actually my phone came with android 2.1 then I installed the official android 2.2 and then I installed cm7 nightly but I don't know something about tpt.My phone got converted into gen2 when I installed official 2.2.

then why i am having the problem of not getting out of the boot screen?

Guest saransh9

It seems u have a xcd35 and if u got it upgraded from a service center then u have a 220 mb partition any way u can check it using free space from market so u don't need to flash a tpt.

Guest Amphoras

how do you check the current size of your system?

My phone was intially Gen 1 then i upgraded using a TPT to Gen 2. For Some rom by wbaw. What would be my system size atm?

You could try using this app.

Guest bladebuddy

Better listing to amphoras the app I am talking about is his. So take note of what he says as he knows a lot more then me!

Edited by bladebuddy

Guest Achal Guglani

You could try using this app.

It is showing that mines is European blade with 512mb ram and it is stock/windows upgraded gen2 and current partition size is System 0mb,Data 0mb and cache 37mb. So now which partition do I've to select? could you give me the link for installing tpt?

Guest SirJuan

It is showing that mines is European blade with 512mb ram and it is stock/windows upgraded gen2 and current partition size is System 0mb,Data 0mb and cache 37mb. So now which partition do I've to select? could you give me the link for installing tpt?

As your phone is upgraded to gen2 with official update, you can't use tpt:s even if you wanted to. That feature is lost in the process.

Guest surfatwork

you have no clue about what you are doing and I really think you shouldn't try this ROM. But if you are really bent upon it, open terminal, type in df and you should be able to see your partition sizes. If you have a system partition larger than 200MB you can flash this ROM.

and here is another thread that I suspect you will need shortly -

Guest EddyC01

Hi All,

I have just installed this from a fresh build with the latest ROM and GApps and have an issue where my home button doesn't work. I see a few people say a restart helps but not for me. There was another post about other versions of GApps, any ideas/ updates?

Thanks

Ed

Found the solution to this problem, it was to use the latest version of CyanogenMod ICS Apps - http://wiki.cyanogen...ion/Google_Apps

version - 20120304

Edited by EddyC01

Guest sairamsp

I dont know about muting the call but I've found that using the volume rocker to change volume during call doesnt work. Although it shows the volume bar change on the screen the sound stays the same until I actually touch the volume slider on the screen. Dont know if its related to what you are experiencing

You will find the keypad, speaker, microphone and hold options during a call. Microphone does not work, other options seem to work correctly.

Guest Achal Guglani

you have no clue about what you are doing and I really think you shouldn't try this ROM. But if you are really bent upon it, open terminal, type in df and you should be able to see your partition sizes. If you have a system partition larger than 200MB you can flash this ROM.

and here is another thread that I suspect you will need shortly -

I flashed the tpt and my logo got changed. And I didn't like this rom as much as cm7 as it has many features missing like 3g,tethering, wifi hotspot,file manager. So I'm back to cm7 again.

Guest brookergray

I flashed the tpt and my logo got changed. And I didn't like this rom as much as cm7 as it has many features missing like 3g,tethering, wifi hotspot,file manager. So I'm back to cm7 again.

File manager? You mean you were actually using that piece of sh*t that came with cm?

Tethering is listed as not working what did you expect?

Guest ..Abel..

I don't think anyone will reply first u r quoting the first post and that to twice, ok let it be

Then u are not even reading it even once that's a shame

:P

Guest DannyPt

guys, do you know why my phones stays stuck at the boot screen?

blade cheker shoes me this:

European Blade (512MB RAM) detected

TPT Upgraded Gen 2 Phone detected

Use Gen 1 Style TPTs

Current partition sizes:

System: 140MB

Data: 314MB

Cache: 2MB

Guest Amphoras

guys, do you know why my phones stays stuck at the boot screen?

blade cheker shoes me this:

Maybe because you didn't read the first post?

YOU NEED A 170-190 MB PARTITION MINIMUM FOR THIS ROM!

FLASH ORDER - EVEN IF YOU ALREADY HAVE THIS ROM INSTALLED:

• First you'll need to TPT your phone to a layout that gives you atleast 185 MB space - 200 is preferable. You can get TPTs and instructions on how to flash them here

Its not like it says it in big red letters or anything...

Use a TPT that gives a bigger system partition and then it should work.