[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest tilal6991
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say this is what we're roughly going to get in the next build, as this is the changelog of the Skate builds since 26/02 (last time we had one)

Pretty much.

Guest tilal6991
Wll there be a kernel without cpu undervolting? That gave me some problems with cm7...

This undervolting should much better than the cm7 one. Will release one if you still have problems.

Guest przemek_3

When are you expect update Blade built ?

I know that you are busy but I'm looking foward to this it's over 2 weeks since last update, and changes in skate build are encouraging

Guest tilal6991

Uploading now - 34%.

I hop you guys like it - have tested it quite thoroughly and apart from minor niggles (Gallery, no preview in camera) it works well.

Guest Щачло карпа

Thank you for all your work. The rom is fantastic. But the gallery problem is turning me mad. I have readed that if I install your gapps the problem is solved, I will try it with the new rom, will it work?

Again, thank you so much!

Guest tilal6991

Thank you for all your work. The rom is fantastic. But the gallery problem is turning me mad. I have readed that if I install your gapps the problem is solved, I will try it with the new rom, will it work?

Again, thank you so much!

Just install Quickpic from the market.

Guest Felsch

Yeey, new version :)

Time to upgrade(after tilal posts the official link :)), maybe no need to downgrade after all :D (there are just some things that keep bugging me while using the rom, but that is more personal then rom-related).

Either way, if you know what you are doing, I would suggest to try this rom out!

Guest nastisz
can someone link me a tpt update to get 170-180mb sys partition? (i don't want 210 or 220 cos of to small data partition) +1 Edited by nastisz