[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest amren

The ROM is being uploaded - the upload failed so I started from scratch. That is the download link but please don't try to download files from there without me posting the link here.

The download from this link is only 380KB...cant be correct for the updated ROM...Guess it should be around 90MB......

Guest brookergray

How can I get the gmail app?

I flashed gaaps but I cant install it because its not available for EU and Market Enable doesnt work for me.

It's included with gapps.

It's not in the play store because it's not ICS compatible.

The download from this link is only 380KB...cant be correct for the updated ROM...Guess it should be around 90MB......

Wait until he says it's uploaded.

Edited by brookergray

Guest Fred Perry
How can I get the gmail app?

I flashed gaaps but I cant install it because its not available for EU and Market Enable doesnt work for me.

Same here.

Guest amren

It's included with gapps.

It's not in the play store because it's not ICS compatible.

Wait until he says it's uploaded.

THANK YOU...SORRY FOR MY INCOMPETENCE AND AGAIN THANKS

Guest theShire

I think people need to stop attempting to download the ROM until tilal has posted an update.

I'd say it's causing him plenty of issues trying to upload it to the host when everyone is trying to get their hands on it

Guest amren

I think people need to stop attempting to download the ROM until tilal has posted an update.

I'd say it's causing him plenty of issues trying to upload it to the host when everyone is trying to get their hands on it

THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENTS AND SORRY FOR MY MISSUNDERSTANDING

Guest theShire

THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENTS AND SORRY FOR MY MISSUNDERSTANDING

My post wasn't directed at anyone in particular.

I'm itching to get my hands on this as much as everyone else.

Guest amren

My post wasn't directed at anyone in particular.

I'm itching to get my hands on this as much as everyone else.

IT WAS NO IRONI IN MY LINE...I JUST APPRECIATE A CORRECTION MADE

Guest jackal-sk

It looks like the Goo-Inside.me guys are moving servers at the moment, and have shut down upload access to dev folders at this time to keep things going.

@GooInsideMe

Good timing =] I have some servers avail. if needed.

Guest the Mitu

Aren't these GApps stripped? I think I have tried to install them too, and I couldn't get GMail them. For those not having GMail, try downloading GApps from AOSP dev: http://code.google.com/p/ics4blade/

Not only that they do include GMail, they also reduce number of apps considered as incompatible.

I'm sorry if I've messed up anything.

Guest brookergray

Aren't these GApps stripped? I think I have tried to install them too, and I couldn't get GMail them. For those not having GMail, try downloading GApps from AOSP dev: http://code.google.com/p/ics4blade/

Not only that they do include GMail, they also reduce number of apps considered as incompatible.

I'm sorry if I've messed up anything.

Use goo.im instead. It has the latest versions.

Yea loading from goo right now but its really slow.

But the strange thing is iam pretty sure I had gmail with this rom+gaaps when I tried it the first time.

Guest tilal6991

tilal6991, why do not you upload in another site?

Don't want to. Goo is the most reliable (usually) and gives me the least problems. Plus it has OTA updating which will be useful 2 versions from now.

Guest asm19

Don't want to. Goo is the most reliable (usually) and gives me the least problems. Plus it has OTA updating which will be useful 2 versions from now.

Okay, but you are able to upload? Here again appears 42MB.

Guest vasiloy

Tilal did u managed to fix that issue related to market not recognising the phone (i.e.apps cant be found or installed from market). Hope u know what I'm trying to ask.