[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest Pondlife

Okay, but you are able to upload? Here again appears 42MB.

Well he still hasn't said it's uploaded, so maybe try waiting til it's ready?

Guest tilal6991

Afraid it's not going to be today. Will try to upload it ASAP tomorrow. Would have got it up today itself if Goo's servers' hadn't been taken down for an upgrade.

Guest targetbsp

Tilal did u managed to fix that issue related to market not recognising the phone (i.e.apps cant be found or installed from market). Hope u know what I'm trying to ask.

That's due to using stripped gapps. Use full gapps, my mini gapps or possibly whatever new gapps tilal is going to release with this rom.

Guest vasiloy

That's due to using stripped gapps. Use full gapps, my mini gapps or possibly whatever new gapps tilal is going to release with this rom.

I used full gapps but had problems restoring apps with titanium and downloading them from the market. Besides this at that moment there were some posts saying it;s actually due to market not recognising the phone.

Anyway thx for the answer, I'll try again when he'll manage to upload the new version.

Guest targetbsp

I used full gapps but had problems restoring apps with titanium and downloading them from the market. Besides this at that moment there were some posts saying it;s actually due to market not recognising the phone.

Anyway thx for the answer, I'll try again when he'll manage to upload the new version.

That turned out not to be the case. And actually doesn't even make logical sense from titaniums point of view. :)

Guest fsilvasmf

Afraid it's not going to be today. Will try to upload it ASAP tomorrow. Would have got it up today itself if Goo's servers' hadn't been taken down for an upgrade.

Please don't leave us in the hand tonight, provide a temporary hosting, and tomorrow with full support and time, use your usual server! Thank you.

Guest brookergray

Please don't leave us in the hand tonight, provide a temporary hosting, and tomorrow with full support and time, use your usual server! Thank you.

Can't you just wait 12 hours?

Guest vasiloy

That turned out not to be the case. And actually doesn't even make logical sense from titaniums point of view. :)

It doesn't make sense but I was trying to say that I was also unable to restore the apps that I didn't find on the market, although they are compatible with ics.

Oh noes :(

Ok got gmail working now with the full gapps zip.

Guest brookergray

It doesn't make sense but I was trying to say that I was also unable to restore the apps that I didn't find on the market, although they are compatible with ics.

A few Xmls are missing from system/etc/permissions in the gapps package that you installed. There's a mini gapps package here in someone's signature flash that and it will be fine. Or it might be included in the newest one that can be found here: http://goo-inside.me/gapps/gapps-ics-20120317-signed.zip

I haven't downloaded as the site is crazy slow atm.

Edited by brookergray

Guest vasiloy

A few Xmls are missing from system/etc/permissions in the gapps package that you installed. There's a mini gapps package here in someone's signature flash that and it will be fine. Or it might be included in the newest one that can be found here: goo-inside.me/gapps/gapps-ics-20120317-signed.zip

I haven't downloaded as the site is crazy slow atm.

I'll try with the next release :)

Cheers

Guest brookergray

tilal6991 什么时间更新可以下载 来自 中国的 橘子v880

When he uploaded it.

On a side note next time if you ask something on a forum YOU should translate it. Don't expect us to answer your question of we even need to translate it because you're lazy.

Guest zaf_4

i just read the previous posts and as i understood, Tilal wanted to release yesterday new update for this amazing rom.

So my question is, will we have it today or what? There's prob with goo site?

Hope not asking too many questions!

I will wait when it will be released.

p.s. thanks again for your great rom...

Guest tilal6991

Just a quick question: Has anyone patched the framework with soft keys or should I do it myself?

Feel free - no one has done it thus far.