[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest matt4321

Miui version coming soon.

And I'm giving permission for one person to mirror the file on media fire as I can't do it myself. Goo is upgrading to a new server so downloads should be fixed by tomorrow.

This'll just mean we'll all have a slow download limit but from mediafire instead lol. But good shout tital, someone going to upload it?

Man plz upload it to mediafire... becouse its imposible to download...

Please don't mirror - I'm tracking download counts and that will be messed up by a mirror. Loads of people are trying to download simultaneously which is causing the slowdown.

[Edit]

Didn't see tilal's post :)

Edited by De@n

Guest Щачло карпа

Miui version coming soon.

And I'm giving permission for one person to mirror the file on media fire as I can't do it myself. Goo is upgrading to a new server so downloads should be fixed by tomorrow.

I'm uploading it to mediafire. It's 25% at the moment. The first impressions with the rom are good, although I installed it on the old release, without wipes. It is a bit smoother, and it's nice to have smartassv2 on OC options.

However, I can't find the new options to calibrate the sensor and the GPU oc. Where they are?

Thank you tilal for your work and sorry for my english. I will post the mediafire link when it's uploaded.

Guest saransh9

I'm uploading it to mediafire. It's 25% at the moment. The first impressions with the rom are good, although I installed it on the old release, without wipes. It is a bit smoother, and it's nice to have smartassv2 on OC options.

However, I can't find the new options to calibrate the sensor and the GPU oc. Where they are?

Thank you tilal for your work and sorry for my english. I will post the mediafire link when it's uploaded.

It's inbuilt half the phone frequency but I think it doesn't go past 200mhz but still performance in games increases

Guest Щачло карпа

Ok. I get it, thanks. BTW do you know where the proximity calibration is? I have done a settings tour twice but I can't find it...

PD: 62% uploaded to mediafire

Guest JUntulis

Don't make demands to Tilal, be grateful that he publishes his work.

Can you tell me, what exactly the kernel changes mean?

Im not making demands on Tilal. Im just asking some one who already downloaded to upload to faster server becouse we can use it... I appreciate tilal work. Bu this comment someon's to not make mirors becouse hes counting downloads... to me looks dumb...

Guest tilal6991

Im not making demands on Tilal. Im just asking some one who already downloaded to upload to faster server becouse we can use it... I appreciate tilal work. Bu this comment someon's to not make mirors becouse hes counting downloads... to me looks dumb...

as I've already said a few posts above I've allowed a person to make a mirror an its currently being uploaded.

Guest Щачло карпа

Here you go guys!

http://www.mediafire.com/?56f122pgdml28al

The MD5 should be e073fd31cae4663ffa0295267dbe549b

Enjoy it and don't forget to thank tilal for his work.

PD: I'm still unable to find the calibration, I don't get what you say about All apps, is that on the play store next to my installed apps, or is that on settings (although that's not on Apps settings)

Bye!

Guest saransh9

Here you go guys!

http://www.mediafire.com/?56f122pgdml28al

The MD5 should be e073fd31cae4663ffa0295267dbe549b

Enjoy it and don't forget to thank tilal for his work.

PD: I'm still unable to find the calibration, I don't get what you say about All apps, is that on the play store next to my installed apps, or is that on settings (although that's not on Apps settings)

Bye!

Market update is being rolled out slowly it well come with 3.5.15

Guest KarlssonSwe

I have a problem when I try to install this ROM. I have not used cold fusion before, had Swedish Snow RLS6 before.

I formated system, then tried to install. Got this text in clockwork:

"""""

Installing update...

assert failed: getprop("ro.product.device")=="blade" || getprop("ro.build.product")=="blade"

E: Error in /sdcard.............zip

(Status 7)

Installation aborted

"""""

What should I do?

I have a backup but I want to try this.

I checked the md5 and its correct.

Guest uosiek

Hi all,

I'm looking for A2SD scripts for Coldfusion Alpha 3. Darktremor packaged into dtapps2sd-ics-patch.zip causes no booting of my phone.

I install Coldfusion, boot for first time (but just after welcome screen shows I reboot into recovery), install dtapps2sd and reboot into system. System hangs, no bootanimation, just bootloader logo. No battery charging from USB.

So, is there any working script for A2SD on Coldfusion?

Guest asm19

First Impressions:

Gallery semi-work and force close

A crash / reboot when I opened the facebook do not know if he wasto activate the GPS.

And as mentioned above, there is no calibration proximity sensor.

Guest tilal6991

I have a problem when I try to install this ROM. I have not used cold fusion before, had Swedish Snow RLS6 before.

I formated system, then tried to install. Got this text in clockwork:

"""""

Installing update...

assert failed: getprop("ro.product.device")=="blade" || getprop("ro.build.product")=="blade"

E: Error in /sdcard.............zip

(Status 7)

Installation aborted

"""""

What should I do?

I have a backup but I want to try this.

I checked the md5 and its correct.

WTF? It's saying your phone isn't a blade?? You might need to install a different rom before trying to install cm9. Swedish snow must in some way change your device name in build.prop to a different device.

Guest tilal6991

Hi all,

I'm looking for A2SD scripts for Coldfusion Alpha 3. Darktremor packaged into dtapps2sd-ics-patch.zip causes no booting of my phone.

I install Coldfusion, boot for first time (but just after welcome screen shows I reboot into recovery), install dtapps2sd and reboot into system. System hangs, no bootanimation, just bootloader logo. No battery charging from USB.

So, is there any working script for A2SD on Coldfusion?

link2sd should work.

Guest tilal6991

First Impressions:

Gallery semi-work and force close

A crash / reboot when I opened the facebook do not know if he wasto activate the GPS.

And as mentioned above, there is no calibration proximity sensor.

Gallery source from cm9 is very buggy but always works if you turn the device upside down before you open it.

Crash / reboot may happen if you didn't wipe data or if thy was your first boot. Should be rock solid after that.

Proximity calibration will be fixed in next release.