[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest fsilvasmf

Very great ROM! I'm loving it.

Bugs apart from Camera and Gallery as known:

Bluetooth, can't get it work with my Parrot;

When i'm selecting ringtones it blinks with another screen content

When i'm writing in landscape mode, the rotation is very very slow.

You're the MAN! Thank you

Guest EddyC01

is home working for anyone. have to keep hitting back on mine. rom coming along nicely. Typing is very laggy, but thats on all ics roms. The over clock section is buggy, keeps going blank and going back a screen.

Significant improvement since I last used ics

also long holding menu usually makes the keyboard disappear. It doesn't appear to do it on this.

I had this issue and it was down to the version of GAPPS, see my post a few pages back for the version I used or see some of the newer posts.

Guest AntonPettersson

WTF? It's saying your phone isn't a blade?? You might need to install a different rom before trying to install cm9. Swedish snow must in some way change your device name in build.prop to a different device.

I get the same with both Swedish Snow and Ginger SF, should i try CyanogenMod? Thanks!

Guest SaintSatan

Good job! Works pretty good. Feels snappier than CM7.

Bugs:

GPS not working at all.

Downloaded "GPS Status". Phone rebooted 10 seconds after starting app.

Gallery works ok for me, no slowdowns.

Slideshow in gallery stops working on seconds photo.

Guest the Mitu

Does Trebuchet work well now? Nova launcher installed as system app gets killed

Edit: And what is strange, bootsplash is laggy. OFC all possible wipes and system format done.

Edited by the Mitu

Edit: And what is strange, bootsplash is laggy. OFC all possible wipes and system format done.

Try Apex Launcher

Its better than Nova and Trebuchet ;)

Try Apex Launcher

Its better than Nova and Trebuchet ;)

Guest roxaddy

Man awesome work tilal...... i just hv one question..... wat can i do to get preview before i take a photo?

is there any app that'll help????

Guest matt4321

Man awesome work tilal...... i just hv one question..... wat can i do to get preview before i take a photo?

is there any app that'll help????

There is no app that can help, I think tital said it was kernel related. We just need to wait until tital/other devs can find a way to fix it!

Guest AntonPettersson

I have the same problem as written before by KarlssonSwe and i followed your advice and tried with diffrent roms but it doesn't work. Any help here?

Edited by AntonPettersson

Guest Przypal

Looks nice and smooth. Last compilation was fu***d up for me but this is pleasant and will stay with me for next few days/weeks. Is this kernell compiled similar to latest BurgerZ? Cause I've noticed same issues with Wi-Fi rolleyes.gif

I know this is a detail but I have no headphones icon on the notification bar while connecting them. Not a big deal but I still feeling kinda strange with this issue laugh.gif Any rumors? tongue.gif Someone noticed this also?

Guest Sulthekk

When in the installation process? I feel very n00bish... ;)

Before installation.

Quick question: Did you actually notice the text which says 'Advanced Users Only'?

Guest KarlssonSwe

I have the same problem as written before by KarlssonSwe and i followed your advice and tried with diffrent roms but it doesn't work. Any help here?

I got a tips from AdamMola to update my ClockworkMod Recovery to 5.0.2.0 version, in the rom manager. (Downloaded the rom manager app from market)

After I did that I could install like the first post says. And it works!

Guest AntonPettersson

Before installation.

Quick question: Did you actually notice the text which says 'Advanced Users Only'?

Dindn't say i was a noob just that i felt noobish, and yes i read it. You got to learn sometime ;)

Guest AntonPettersson

I got a tips from AdamMola to update my ClockworkMod Recovery to 5.0.2.0 version, in the rom manager. (Downloaded the rom manager app from market)

After I did that I could install like the first post says. And it works!

Thank you or tack som vi säger här i sverige!

Guest Amphoras

Dindn't say i was a noob just that i felt noobish, and yes i read it. You got to learn sometime ;)

It tells you further down the first post the exact order to do everything in when installing.