[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest kaherdin

Wunderful update 16/3! Yet no reboots, feels another smoother and no issues with anything so far.

Well, maybe not an issue but still There was no Setup wizard for Gapps. Yup, I installed it as orderd and yes I used file from this thread. But no worries, just added it manually instead.

Hopefully Qualcomm will release Armv6 drives (one can dream can't I?)and video playback will be smooth as well.

Credit to developer and CyanogenMod team!

Guest jeddy1

Before installation.

Quick question: Did you actually notice the text which says 'Advanced Users Only'?

does that means just advanced users must try the taste of ICS?? i dont think so !

andyone can try it with their own risk !

Guest matt4321

does that means just advanced users must try the taste of ICS?? i dont think so !

I do agree with you, but the reason it says advanced users only is because TPT's are needed, it's not fully functional, things may go wrong so it's more a word of warning! Advanced users will be able to recover themselves from problems they get into whereas newer users may have trouble and possibly brick there device! Point aside, I do think that everyone should be able to try it, and of course at there own risk

Guest Amphoras

It says that because things may not be working properly and you may have problems during installation. To avoid having people continually asking the same questions over and over again, its recommended that only advanced users who can solve the problem themselves use it at this point.

Guest cristi12

Flashed this today finally,

Nice rom, thanks!

But link2sd isn't really working for me... I previously had swedish snow with darktremor a2sd which linked everything ( apk/data/dalvik/lib ) to my ext partition.

I installed link2sd, and reinstalled my apps ( about 50 ) from a titanium backup. It showed it linked them all but after a while internal storage kept dropping and after I rebooted it was full and I got the low storage warning.

Uninstalled the apps/link2sd and flashed some a2sd scripts i found and bricked it :) then wiped/etc and reflashed the rom/gapps and now I'm back where i started.

Anyone know what I did wrong with link2sd? or is there another a2sd solution ( which moves everything to sd )

EDIT: Found it, thanks :)

Edited by cristi12

Guest tilal6991
Flashed this today finally,

Nice rom, thanks!

But link2sd isn't really working for me... I previously had swedish snow with darktremor a2sd which linked everything ( apk/data/dalvik/lib ) to my ext partition.

I installed link2sd, and reinstalled my apps ( about 50 ) from a titanium backup. It showed it linked them all but after a while internal storage kept dropping and after I rebooted it was full and I got the low storage warning.

Uninstalled the apps/link2sd and flashed some a2sd scripts i found and bricked it then wiped/etc and reflashed the rom/gapps and now I'm back where i started.

Anyone know what I did wrong with link2sd? or is there another a2sd solution ( which moves everything to sd )

See the forum. Someone has managed to get a2sd to work with

Guest Fatty Eglon

Tilal mate

Great work!! No issues whatsoever :-) Incredibly smooth. This feels like the real deal. Worth the wait.

Props and respect to you :-)

Thanks again

F.E. :D

Guest tilal6991

Anyone tried it? I'm going to flash it in a bit once my nandroid is completed!

It works extremely well. I may include it in the next release its that good

Guest Amelo007

Anyone tried it? I'm going to flash it in a bit once my nandroid is completed!

I tried the 1.5 version a while back, and it was pretty cool. No bugs as far as I could tell

Edited by Amelo007

Guest tilal6991
Score on antutu benchmark ? Thanks . . .

Lower that gb. I I can tell you that straight away. But as has been said above ICS is probably smoother than gingerbread. Benchmarks have no impact on real world performance..

Guest birdibird

Really great rom, I'm very impressed!

I installed it on 160mb with the latest mini-Gapps and everything works really smooth :-)

Apex launcher is very nice

tilal6991 & cm9 devs: keep up the great work!!!

Guest slumslayer

Anyone having problems with Messaging app ? It seems to work fine but after some time, all I get is a black screen when I try to launch it. A reboot fix it but the bug reappears later.

Guest tilal6991
OK only 2D and 3D performance . . . i am big gamer

Gaming performance is probably not quite as good as gb but isn't too far off.

Anyone having problems with Messaging app ? It seems to work fine but after some time, all I get is a black screen when I try to launch it. A reboot fix it but the bug reappears later.

Launch the asp with your phone upside down. Should work every time.

Guest matt4321

It works extremely well. I may include it in the next release its that good

Just been trying it out and customizing it, it's really good and defiantly a keeper (well for me anyway). I think it should be included in the next release.

Guest tilal6991
Okay, thanks for info . . . i think you can tweak it . . . waiting

Just try it. As I said it's reasonably goon especially with overclocking. I don't think it's going to get much better than it is now.