[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest Geree

I'm not sure if anybody have mentioned it before...but it seems GPS doesn't work properly with the latest build. After a reboot for first time it is ok, but second time it doesn't turn on...however in fact it doesn't turn _off_ properly as it keeps a wakelock on called "GPS Location service" or whatever... So the Phone doesn't sleep and location service doesn't work either.

Anybody have this issue?

Guest Proove

Except few issues that I have... this is the best rom I've ever installed on my Blade. Since I've installed new build I've overclocked Blade to 122/806 MHz SmartassV2 and I had no reboots!

Guest saransh9

Except few issues that I have... this is the best rom I've ever installed on my Blade. Since I've installed new build I've overclocked Blade to 122/806 MHz SmartassV2 and I had no reboots!

lower it down buddy u will burn it out

Guest uosiek

245/729 smartassV2 and stable as rock, even in cases where 1A car charger is attached and battery is... discharging :D

Guest android@sam

Mine isnt booting...

Using Indian Blade (Idea)... Not going past boot animation :(:(

Did you format /system before flashing?try it it should work.

Guest brookergray

Do you have a source to back this up or this popped out of your head?

Edited by brookergray

Guest Pelemanne

Probably her intuition only.

Edited by Pelemanne

Guest Sulthekk

In the hungarian community sommeone has already burnt it dowm at that freq. He's hungarian too, so I'm sure he meant that blade too. It REALLY burns down.

Guest saransh9

In the hungarian community sommeone has already burnt it dowm at that freq. He's hungarian too, so I'm sure he meant that blade too. It REALLY burns down.

No I'm Indian but read the comment somewhere and that's the one I was talking about.

And plz I'm boy so no "she".

Edited by saransh9

Guest Sulthekk

No I'm Indian but read the comment somewhere and that's the one I was talking about.

Oh sorry, somehow I have red brookergray.

Guest brookergray

Poor saransh9 he was mistaken for a girl and a Hungarian on the same page! :D

Oh sorry, somehow I have red brookergray.

I was the one asking him the question :)

I don't read the Hungarian forums (mobilarena?) so I haven't heard about it. It seems really weird to me because the temperature needed to burn a CPU is really high and that would mean that the battery would be over 50° too. (at which point any sensible human would put the device in the freezer)

I'm not even sure that there're that many blades that can work over 750mhz so that might be the reason we're not seeing more of it.

Edited by brookergray

Guest Sulthekk

Poor saransh9 he was mistaken for a girl and a Hungarian on the same page! :D

I was the one asking him the question :)

I don't read the Hungarian forums (mobilarena?) so I haven't heard about it. It seems really weird to me because the temperature needed to burn a CPU is really high and that would mean that the battery would be over 50° too. (at which point any sensible human would put the device in the freezer)

I'm not even sure that there're that many blades that can work over 750mhz so that might be the reason we're not seeing more of it.

Actually, it happened overnight... I think something got stuck, he used it as a portable gaming console with a psx emulator, so everybody was jealous because he were able to oc that high without freezes or reboots during hard calculations. Well, everything has it's consequences...

Mine isnt booting...

Using Indian Blade (Idea)... Not going past boot animation :(:(

system partition too small.

TPT with system around 200mb should fix it.

Guest mikelyhobi

HI,

Im im having issues with 3g network and WiFi. Signals are disabled after wakening up the device.

Hoping for fix regarding this.

Thanks.

Guest uumeshh

Did you format /system before flashing?try it it should work.

I did format system using CWM. i do have a 220 Mb partition but still it doesn't boot !!

Guest Vinodkumarr

I am using this ROM for few days and i am very happy about it. But last night, the battery went down almost 70 - 80% and when i look at the data usage, android OS has taken around 200 MB of data. I am not sure like what kind of data it has uploaded or downloaded? anyone has any idea on this ?

Guest android@sam

I did format system using CWM. i do have a 220 Mb partition but still it doesn't boot !!

try to redownload the rom.then clear data, format /system n install the from n wait it might take some time

Edited by android@sam

Guest uumeshh

try to redownload the rom.then clear data, format /system n install the from n wait it might take some time

Thanks..

I think re-downloading may solve the issue

Guest Pelemanne

Man, I'm sorry for my mistake.

I've OCd Blade for nearly two years now at 748 MHz with no problems.

If no rebooting, fc, extra heat I find it as safe.

Edited by Pelemanne