[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest uumeshh

try to redownload the rom.then clear data, format /system n install the from n wait it might take some time

Does the installation needs to be sone using a specific CWM version??

Guest The Wobbledad

I've noticed a lot of OC talk lately and it got me wondering about something I've noticed. I'm only running mine at 710 MHz on SmartASS V2 but it gets so hot that I take the back cover off when my USB cable's connected.

This happen to anyone else?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Btw, is anyone's calc still working? I've seen a few people talking about the upside-down trick, but it just hangs on a blk screen for me either way.

Also, I noticed that when I unlock right after a reboot, I get this paneling thing that happens on my screen. About 4-5 panels of the left-most section of my screen repeated. I'm using Apex right now, but even when I defaulted back to Trebuchet it was the same story. Anyone got any ideas as to what this could be?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sorry about the bombard of questions. I'm new to this forum thing so I'm not quite sure about the etiquette. Thanks in adv!

I cant cut images when i want to place on a contact.

PLZZZZ support FM radio!!!!!!!!!!! :P

Very nice work well done!

Get Quickpic from Play Store.

Guest emc02

I've just updated(!) from 16/03 to 21/03 and it works so smooth, wow!

Swiftkey doesn't work for me, but everything else seems ok, I go on with testing ;)

Guest kimomini

I cant set up my IMAP email account on this rom, when i enter my details keeps giving me error or w.e, is this a bug and any possible solution for it?

And is the wifi meant to be constantly uploading and downloading data, the icon in the wifi bar never stops showing this

Edited by kimomini

Guest vasiloy

I've noticed a lot of OC talk lately and it got me wondering about something I've noticed. I'm only running mine at 710 MHz on SmartASS V2 but it gets so hot that I take the back cover off when my USB cable's connected.

This happen to anyone else?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Btw, is anyone's calc still working? I've seen a few people talking about the upside-down trick, but it just hangs on a blk screen for me either way.

It is supposed to get hot when u have it connected because its charging.However if it really gets as hot as u say, try lowering the frequency and see if it does the same thing. For me 710 MHz causes no such issues.

Seems calculator isn't working for everyone even with the flip trick. You can get CM calc here http://www.mediafire...ktrsdkagf75trf8

Edited by vasiloy

Guest Proove

@The Wobbledad I've noticed the same problems that you have. I've OCed mine to 729 from 806 and is still hot more than hell tho (while charging or USB conection). Calc doesn't work, upside down thing doesn't work either, and I've got the same problems with desktop. Pages in web browser sometimes don't want to display but they're completely loaded... but rom is awesome.

Sorry for my english.. it's my second language :D

Guest targetbsp

Thx a lot but i still want and FM too! :P ;)

It's been stated previously in this thread that it's unlikely to happen soon because none of the devs listen to FM radio.

Guest uumeshh

no it doesn't.which version r u using?

Is CWM giving you any error messages? What TPT did you use?

I am using 5.0.2.0 CWM recovery and did not get any kind of error message.

My TPT has a 220 MB system partition !!

Even a redownloaded ROM has'nt helped.

Guest android@sam

I am using 5.0.2.0 CWM recovery and did not get any kind of error message.

My TPT has a 220 MB system partition !!

Even a redownloaded ROM has'nt helped.

did u get any bootloop?or it just doesnt past the bootanimation?

Edited by android@sam

Guest Sparrow1

Does anybody know barcode scanning application that works or is it not possible yet? Barcode scanner and Google Googles can't make snapshot and NeoReader crashes whole phone.

Guest irvingtin

Hi, I tried this ROM and it is very smooth.

However, I can't add Google account in account & sync. It only have the options of Corporate account and IMAP. Also, I can't open Google Play.

I have format system / data already and I tried several times but no help.

Guest brookergray

Thx a lot but i still want and FM too! :P ;)

Let's look at the facts: you're one of the 10 people who actually use it. So the devs (not just tilal6991, but the cm devs too) don't give a sh*t about FM radio.

Guest brookergray

I've just updated(!) from 16/03 to 21/03 and it works so smooth, wow!

Swiftkey doesn't work for me, but everything else seems ok, I go on with testing ;)

What's wrong with it? It works fine here.

However, I can't add Google account in account & sync. It only have the options of Corporate account and IMAP. Also, I can't open Google Play.

Did you flash gapps? System partition size?

I cant set up my IMAP email account on this rom, when i enter my details keeps giving me error or w.e, is this a bug and any possible solution for it?

And is the wifi meant to be constantly uploading and downloading data, the icon in the wifi bar never stops showing this

Android is almost constantly communicating with Google's servers so that's normal. It did this in gb too so the only thing changed is that it shows when there's a connection.

Is flash working for anyone?

No. It's more than likely that it will never will as adobe abandoned flash for mobile so the chances of an ics ARMv6 device coming out with flash are almost nonexistent.

Edited by brookergray

you need to flash gapps which is linked in the OP

Guest Sparrow1

Have you installed gapps from second link on first page following EXACTLY installation steps (notably booting first without gapps and installing them afterwards)? If it doesn't work try to wipe cache, dalvik, format /system and start from beginning.

Guest brookergray

Have you installed gapps from second link on first page following EXACTLY installation steps (notably booting first without gapps and installing them afterwards)? If it doesn't work try to wipe cache, dalvik, format /system and start from beginning.

No offense but the wiping and formatting would have absolutely no effect on it.

Guest Amphoras

nope !! not even getting past the boot anim

Try deleting the boot animation from the rom zip before you flash it and see if that works.