[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest The Wobbledad

It is supposed to get hot when u have it connected because its charging.However if it really gets as hot as u say, try lowering the frequency and see if it does the same thing. For me 710 MHz causes no such issues.

Seems calculator isn't working for everyone even with the flip trick. You can get CM calc here http://www.mediafire...ktrsdkagf75trf8

Thanks tons for the calc link. Well since I don't want to give up performance, I guess taking off the back-cover should be fine ^_^

Guest The Wobbledad

@The Wobbledad I've noticed the same problems that you have. I've OCed mine to 729 from 806 and is still hot more than hell tho (while charging or USB conection). Calc doesn't work, upside down thing doesn't work either, and I've got the same problems with desktop. Pages in web browser sometimes don't want to display but they're completely loaded... but rom is awesome.

Sorry for my english.. it's my second language :D

Maybe you should change browsers. Are you using stock? I'm using Dolphin Mini to save on space, but i've not had any problems with it so far.

btw, your English is fine ^_^. I could understand you ok.

Guest ..Abel..

Maybe you should change browsers. Are you using stock? I'm using Dolphin Mini to save on space, but i've not had any problems with it so far.

btw, your English is fine ^_^. I could understand you ok.

I guess Opera Is the FastesT ! :D

Guest plegdroid

Yes. I installed gapps and still haven't seen the Google account.

Before install the rom, I format system / wipe date, user and cache already. Then install the rom. Let it here about 10 minutes when it is booted.

Then install gapps and reboot again. But still no google account can setup.

I tried more than 3 times with difference gapps (some are full version download here before and some are lite version as page 1) but still no good.

May be I tried later again.

Google account login after flashing gapps is not required, just either open, gmail, market, or browser and it will ask you to login to Google account, login to just one and it will automatically log you in to all.

Guest marcosinus

any better calc app better than cm7 from market (play sounds stupid)

Real Calc (free on Market) works fine with CM9X, and has reverse polish notation mode.

Edited by marcosinus

Guest MidaMilunk

Every time I return to this project, it is more and more difficult to return to CM7! :) Very good!

WiFi works, sometimes does not show the available APs correctly.

BT works very good for me (in car) fast, and stable during the first few try.

There are problems with some applications, like Waze - screen looses touchiness after a while, and sometimes reboots the phone (max CPU 691Mhz, usually rock stable; in this very moment I had to remove the battery, after starting Waze for the 3rd time today it crashed the phone immediately)

Sometimes there are display problems. One small portion of the screen become multiplied/tiled all accross the screen. Pretty rare, never caused serious problem yet - only when I tried to disable 2D hardware acceleration :)

Some of the notification bar swithes do not work, or work on a weird way - does not reflect the current status.

But these are just the problems, the ROM is 85% (lets's say...) OK!

Keep up the good work!

Guest emc02

waiting for updates!!

please don't post such "helpfull" messages! If you can make a better ROM than go on and try, otherwise be quiet and let them work if they want, because they do a very good job and dont't forget: they work for free!!! so shut up!

Guest bartiiiiiii

My blade just started to acting weird. I'm not sure, but almost every time, when i put it in my pocket, it's just reboot itself. I have no idea why this happening, maybe the sensors got badword up? While it's on a table, everything just fine. Any suggestions? I didn't install or set anything new, everything is the same what it was at the time when it didnt reboot itself.

Should i reinstall the rom, maybe?

Guest magosto

Hi everyone, first of all, GREAT ROM!!! :D now the problem i0m having...i cant edit APN, i touch the name of the APN and nothing happens, it should "open" APN so it can be edit, i can create a new one and that becames uneditable like the ones already exists....does anyone have this problem or is this a knowed bug?

Thx and keep up the GREAT work :D

EDIT: I reflashed the rom thinking this problem could exist because something i've done but no, it's a real bug, the rom does not allow APN editing...it should, in my case i'm unable to send MMS because the configuration of the mms APN is not correct :(

Edited by magosto

Guest outime

Am I the only one who has issues with SIM lock? I mean, my phone doesn't ask me to introduce my PIN so I can't use mobile network. Rest of things seems to run fine for me but no network coverage. No problem with normal 2.3.7 rom. Any suggestion?

Guest Quadje

Found bug, Push notifications doesnot work.

BT does not work (as given in 2nd post :)).

Not every app is able to move to SD (while they were able in GB).

got message when i install an app that the phone memory is full, but when i check the apps list i saw that i have +60MB availible to install.

But overall ICS is very smooth <3

Guest brookergray

Found bug, Push notifications doesnot work.

BT does not work (as given in 2nd post :)).

Not every app is able to move to SD (while they were able in GB).

got message when i install an app that the phone memory is full, but when i check the apps list i saw that i have +60MB availible to install.

But overall ICS is very smooth <3

What's the app that you're experiencing the push notification problems?

Not every app was movable to sd. It was an added feature that's not yet implemented in CM.

Guest vasiloy

Am I the only one who has issues with SIM lock? I mean, my phone doesn't ask me to introduce my PIN so I can't use mobile network. Rest of things seems to run fine for me but no network coverage. No problem with normal 2.3.7 rom. Any suggestion?

You've posted the same question in CM9 thread. Which ROM are u using, coldfusionx or cm9? Neither one has this issue but if u are experiencing it try to disable pin lock and install the rom after that as in the past it was an issue but as I have said, not any more.

Guest outime

You've posted the same question in CM9 thread. Which ROM are u using, coldfusionx or cm9? Neither one has this issue but if u are experiencing it try to disable pin lock and install the rom after that as in the past it was an issue but as I have said, not any more.

Actually I posted it twice because I have the exact same problem with both... it's strange that it only happens to me while other roms works well on my device. I will try disabling pin lock, thanks.

Update: It doesn't work even disabling pin lock... it's kind of weird that this only happens to me.

Edited by outime

Guest vasiloy

Actually I posted it twice because I have the exact same problem with both... it's strange that it only happens to me while other roms works well on my device. I will try disabling pin lock, thanks.

Update: It doesn't work even disabling pin lock... it's kind of weird that this only happens to me.

Sorry, I don't have any other solution atm, maybe someone else here knows ab this. As I have said, in the early builds of coldfusionx I had this issue but disabling pin lock fixed things for me and since than I haven;t came across it.

Guest magosto

well, been trying to solve the APN thing with no sucess, tryed to edit the file apns-conf.xml, nothing, tryed to install apps that would configure APNs when i get to that part the apps force close...the rom simply does not allow us to remove or edit APNs....i have acess to the internet but no luck with MMS....help? :P