[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest brookergray

why is the CM9 Music App not included in this ROM? The app looks amazing ;)

Because as of now that is not the CM9 music player. That was the working tittle Andrew gave to the app a while ago because the plan was to merge that app with cm when he finished working on it. It will probably still be merged at some point.

Right now the app is called Apollo Music and looks nothing like the versions you guys linked. You can see more on this google+. Circle +Andrew Neal.

Guest brookergray

I dont think its ugly. Annd its a looooooooooot faster than Astro.

Sorry there must have been a misunderstanding. I didn't say "in my opinion it's ugly". I said it as a fact that that if you don't agree with than you're either:

1. Am idiot

2. The guy who designed total commander

3. The guy who designed windows mobile.

Just look at that app! It's got ugly colors, ugly icons and an overall disgusting looked to it. I haven't downloaded it to test but I'm pretty sure that the UX must be of similar quality.

I just don't get how a human can make an UI so so ugly! Was the designer blind? That would explain everything. It looks like something from WM 6.5!

Guest bladebuddy

brookergray you're a funny dude, you remind me of my Grandad, straight to the point and no give.

Sorry it's off topic. And please don't tell me off for the post brokergray:D

Sorry edited for wrong name spelling didn't want a telling off.

Edited by bladebuddy

Guest Amelo007

Yesterday I thought I'd try overclocking my blade since this rom gave me this opportunity by default. I set the processor clock to 710MHz and at first it seemed as stable as with default clock's but then it crashed when I had an important call in progress. :D I tried with abit lower clocks and it seems to eventually crash even with abit overclocking, with default clock speed it still runs fine and has never crashed for me yet. Has someone actually got their phone running stably after overclocking to like 710MHz?

It varies from phone to phone. My Blade is stable at 710/710 Performance.

And if anyone is going to reply to this, write like this: "max"/"min" "governor". And to all you ass-clowns who say that you can run it with 850+ mhz; bet you 100 bucks it ain't working with max and min set to the same.

Guest karololszak
Guest brookergray

brookergray you're a funny dude, you remind me of my Grandad, straight to the point and no give.

Sorry it's off topic. And please don't tell me off for the post brokergray:D

Sorry edited for wrong name spelling didn't want a telling off.

You still got it wrong :D

I don't get mad if people spell my name wrong so you shouldn't be afraid :D

I never comment on other people's spelling names and unless someone has more mistakes than words in their post I just ignore it.

HOLY EFFING GOD!

Is this what it looks like?

Edited by brookergray

Guest karololszak

Well, if our great dev's can make use of it (and I'm almost certain they can) we should get fully working HD YouTube and all that...

Guest JMS74

Qualcomm released ICS drivers for Adreno 200 for ARMv6! :) See this post:

https://developer.qu...=4#comment-6869

And here are the drivers:

https://developer.qu...s-and-resources

"Adreno 2xx User-mode Android ICS Graphics Driver (ARMv6)"

That's the best news i got today!!! Finally we will get ICS smoothness with good drivers, not reverse ingenered ones!!! :D I'm smiling!!! I hope ICS will be released as soon as possible as a stable version or ate least RC.

Guest Pondlife
It varies from phone to phone. My Blade is stable at 710/710 Performance.

And if anyone is going to reply to this, write like this: "max"/"min" "governor". And to all you ass-clowns who say that you can run it with 850+ mhz; bet you 100 bucks it ain't working with max and min set to the same.

Why on earth would you want min set to the same as max?

Guest John Enter

Seems like qualcomm just gave our blades a new hope for further life without the usual lagginess biggrin.gif really this is amazing, releasing new drivers for such an old architecture.

Guest sifri

im very happy the community got the drivers :D how long do you think it will take to implement them into the rom sry for asking ETA but im not asking ETA im just asking if it will be easy to implement the drivers directly or if it will take long for u to do it. THX TILAL for all your hard work i really appreciate it!

Guest Diamondarmadaonline

Hey guys, I currently use CM 7.1, Orange San Francisco and Gen2 model, TPTd from Gen1 to get Gen2 to get CM7. I've installed this ROM, and the ROM itself is working fine in most places, except for one thing. I've been trying to install the gapps ZIP provided on the first post, followed all of the instructions and for some reason it's not giving me Market, Sync accounts, Gmail etc.

I know a lot of you are saying I'll need a reasonable file size to hold both the ROM & the full Gapps, but I have 294mb free space on the internal storage, and I'm sure that's definitely enough to hold both right? I also would try signing into an account to get the full thing working like people have also stated, but I can't sign into an account through something that doesn't exist on my phone :/

Anyway I don't know what to do guys, if I can get Gapps to work, my phone is fully sorted, other than the gallery not responding which isn't such a problem to be honest. Can anyone help please?

Guest ~phil

I know a lot of you are saying I'll need a reasonable file size to hold both the ROM & the full Gapps, but I have 294mb free space on the internal storage, and I'm sure that's definitely enough to hold both right? I also would try signing into an account to get the full thing working like people have also stated, but I can't sign into an account through something that doesn't exist on my phone :/

If you've got that much spare space in /data then you didn't TPT to a bigger system partition first, as the gapps zip applies to the system partition and not the data partition. You'll need to flash this TPT (G1>G2 v10 Stock, 210/204) before doing anything else, then follow the big red instructions again in the first post.

Guest Nikola86BG

Hey guys, I currently use CM 7.1, Orange San Francisco and Gen2 model, TPTd from Gen1 to get Gen2 to get CM7. I've installed this ROM, and the ROM itself is working fine in most places, except for one thing. I've been trying to install the gapps ZIP provided on the first post, followed all of the instructions and for some reason it's not giving me Market, Sync accounts, Gmail etc.

Anyway I don't know what to do guys, if I can get Gapps to work, my phone is fully sorted, other than the gallery not responding which isn't such a problem to be honest. Can anyone help please?

When Tilal wrote you need 185MB, he was talking about system partition. You are talking about the data partition. This thread has got a lot of TPT info in it. Also, it says in the first post that it's for advanced users. I highly suggest you to browse through the forum and search way more (especially about the TPT) before trying to make it work. And no, you don't have gapps installed (since you simply don't have enough space).

That said, it sounds like you have a 160MB system partition (you can check this if you enter df in the terminal emulator, or use Blade Checker). If I'm right (and I'm pretty sure I am), you can delete the boot animation from system/media (you will need root explorer, es file explorer or something similar - you will need to enable the write privileges) and flash the gapps again.

All of this has been already mentioned in this thread (and not only in this one). If my explanation is too confusing, really consider reading much more before using this rom.

Guest ty_hot

Excited about those new drivers :)

But about the current ROM, some issues I got:

- WiFi doesnt work all the time. Sometimes it doesnt find any WiFi networks in the area or show just 2 of those (calling them some symbols like '--).

when I forgot all the saved wifi passwords everything worked well again (found lots of networks with correct names).

- I was listening to mp3 in the CM9 Music App and my dad called me, the music didnt pause/stop, and I had to hang up to pause and call him again.

- I cant install some apps in the SD Card (I guess its something about them having widgets so they somehow MUST be installed in the internal memory). Isn't there a way to move them all? I dont use any widget so I dont care about losing that feature. And in some cases i have no idea why they cant be installed in the SD (like ROM Manager, Airdroid)

I guess that is it for now.

Is there any way to have a 220mb partition on a 256mb ram blade without brick the phone? (mine is brazilian, but it is the same chinese)

Anyone?

Guest Markiv

Hey all ,

Having a big doubt.... Why isnt BURTLAM 's ROM never discussed here , and why arent his links not available in MODACO?

Burstlam 5.7 (23/03/2012):<br style=color: rgb(102, 102, 102); font-family: Arial, Verdana, sans-serif; line-height: 19px; ">CM9-PRE-RC5.7-BLADE-signed.zip<br style=color: rgb(102, 102, 102); font-family: Arial, Verdana, sans-serif; line-height: 19px; ">miroir:burstlam 5.7<br style="color: rgb(102, 102, 102); font-family: Arial, Verdana, sans-serif; line-height: 19px; ">