[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest vasiloy

Quadje

Am I getting this right? With the new drivers that u/someone else copied to /system and OC u got a lower score in quadrant than with default settings. Even with quadrants fluctuating score it still proves they are not working out of the box and as tilal said, some code probably needs to be changed.

Edited by vasiloy

Guest tilal6991

Am I getting this right? With the new drivers that u/someone else copied to /system and OC u got a lower score in quadrant than with default settings. Even with quadrants fluctuating score it still proves they are not working out of the box and as tilal said some code probably needs to be changed.

The drivers are not being utilised due to missing file. It'll just use SW Acceleration.

Guest magosto

tilal6991 do you know why it's not possible to edit/delete APNs? on older versions (2.3.5; 2.2; 2.1) was possible to edit or delete them, on ICS, and i've tryed two different roms it's not possible....is this a bug? thx

Guest brookergray

so even if we get this drivers its just useles???

No, it's not useless. As it was said some code needs to be modified. That's it. It will happen.

Guest emc02

so even if we get this drivers its just useles???

no, it would boost our blades and they will be fast as hell ;)

well, lets see what the devs can do to make it work on our old blades!

It should already have that partition size unless you have changed it. If you've changed it then you should know how to put it back.

Unfortunantly before i know the partition size i tried to uso that tutorial qithe the 220mb partition, i bricked my phone, debricked but now i just see a 160mb partition. How i get back or upgrade to 220mb partition without brick the phone?

Guest tilal6991

I see activity on github..did you get the drivers working by any chance? ohmy.gif

No. That's going to take a lot of work/outside help (I, unfortunately, don't know C++ :()

Guest Sulthekk

No. That's going to take a lot of work/outside help (I, unfortunately, don't know C++ :()

What is the problem exactly? I mean, were you able to trace it back?

Guest tilal6991

What is the problem exactly? I mean, were you able to trace it back?

There seems to multiple errors:

I/Adreno  (  480): ioctl code 0xc00c0902 (IOCTL_KGSL_DEVICE_GETPROPERTY) failed: errno 22 Invalid argument

is one of them.

But there is also a few about genlock and gralloc.

So it doesn't look like it's going to be an easy ride...

Guest tilal6991

Update coming today. Along with an update of MIUIFusionX. I think MIUI will be uploaded first - this is a very rare thing and won't happen too often. CM9 will be uploaded soon after.

Guest Sulthekk

There seems to multiple errors:

I/Adreno  (  480): ioctl code 0xc00c0902 (IOCTL_KGSL_DEVICE_GETPROPERTY) failed: errno 22 Invalid argument

is one of them.

But there is also a few about genlock and gralloc.

So it doesn't look like it's going to be an easy ride...

That one looks kinda familiar to me... Maybe it was there in AOSP too?

Is that log is similar to your one?

http://pastebin.com/ZYT01C6L

Guest vasiloy

Hey tilal,u have another link like mediafire for 22-03-12 ics updated rom,this link is very slow in download speed,reply me plzz

Search the thread. There are some links a couple of pages back.

Guest Sulthekk

That's pretty much identical to the first part of my log. It then goes on to complain about genlock and gralloc.

Well, I actually don't know where I got that log from. :)

It was in my bookmarks, but I think it's from an AOSP ICS build... Is it possible that those hacks we needed to get rendering working may cause problems?

Guest tilal6991

Well, I actually don't know where I got that log from. :)

It was in my bookmarks, but I think it's from an AOSP ICS build... Is it possible that those hacks we needed to get rendering working may cause problems?

I tried getting rid of the hacks but it made no difference.

Guest tilal6991

@tilal: So you didn't yet find a fix for the new drivers but still push an update? What reason? Android 4.04?

There are general bugfixes and performance improvements. As well as 4.0.4 being included.

Don't be expecting the new drivers any time soon. And also I'm not sure how much of an impact these drivers will actually make. People are viewing it a magical fix but it may not do anything at all...

Guest Sulthekk

I tried getting rid of the hacks but it made no difference.

I think it was compiled against the current CodeAurora. Maybe it worths a look if they had changed things around that method.

Guest tilal6991

I think it was compiled against the current CodeAurora. Maybe it worths a look if they had changed things around that method.

I did check against the gralloc/genlock etc. libs on CodeAurora but it didn't seem to make any difference. Maybe I should compile CodeAurora ICS itself from scratch. Hm...

Guest Sulthekk

I did check against the gralloc/genlock etc. libs on CodeAurora but it didn't seem to make any difference. Maybe I should compile CodeAurora ICS itself from scratch. Hm...

I think Skywave is porting CodeAurora. Maybe he could help more, as I'm out of ideas if it's not in CA. :(

What file have you added that caused the bootloop?