[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest tilal6991

would you update the first post with your stripped version, please? :)

Well it's a part of my new build. So when it's posted it will be the stripped version.

Guest lurker81

Opera mobile is a bit choppy. Worse than on GingerBread. I hope in next releases it will change...

Zooming isn't smooth, scrolling, etc...

Edited by lurker81

Guest tilal6991

Opera mobile is a bit choppy. Worse than on GingerBread. I hope in next releases it will change...

Opera has not been updated to take full advantage of HW acceleration on ICS I think - that's why.

Guest JimJam707

Opera has not been updated to take full advantage of HW acceleration on ICS I think - that's why.

In settings under developer there is an option to force H/W accel in all apps.

Guest tilal6991

In settings under developer there is an option to force H/W accel in all apps.

Yep but the app still needs to utilise it. Even if you force it, if the app doesn't utilise the methods that allow it then it's not going to be smooth.

Guest lurker81

Forcing acceleration doesn't help. It could be opera's problem as tilal said.

EDIT: Looks like Dolphin browser HD uses hw acceleration but unfortunately it often crashes.

Edited by lurker81

tilal6991 i and another polish users used your rom and: browser and gmail work fine :rolleyes:

and we have a questiom. Can you add patch for softbuttons?

Edited by meler

Guest Chocolate Columbo

I can't get Market working properly. Tried multiple Gapps and other vending.apk, of course most of this was wipe after wipe. I got one (ES File Explorer) to install after simply persisting, changing settings and ignoring "Unfortunately, Market has stopped." but it rebooted straight after, leaving me wondering if it had installed correctly.

Am I only one who have issue with downloading apps from market(they are downloading very slow)? I have this issue on every ICS roms.

I haven't gotten to the "Downloading..." part since around 3:30pm today...

Edited by Chocolate Columbo

Firstly, Well Done Tilal! AMAZING ROM! FASTEST ICS ROM out for the Blade :P I have used it, but went back to CM9 ICS by Zunex only 'coz he's fixed the DPI or whatever to make the screen images look good. But apart from that good work. Can't wait for the next build. :D:D:D:D:D::D:D

Guest tilal6991

Firstly, Well Done Tilal! AMAZING ROM! FASTEST ICS ROM out for the Blade :P I have used it, but went back to CM9 ICS by Zunex only 'coz he's fixed the DPI or whatever to make the screen images look good. But apart from that good work. Can't wait for the next build. :D:D:D:D:D::D:D

DPI fix?

Guest Ray-man

I'm not competent enough to try this rom so early in its development, I would quickly be asking questions that only delay real progress resolving the inevitable issues of any new rom, but would like to express thanks to tilal for a superb achievement. To have made Android 4 available on Blade before being on most mainstream phones is truly amazing - congratulations!

I'll keep monitoring progress until the rom's settled down and viable for more novice types like me.

Guest tilal6991

How can I get work the USB tethering?

I tried Koush's Tether 's on CM7, but I can't really understand how does it work...

Probably a better choice which I'm using now is EasyTether. It's got a step by step guide.