[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest Davidoff59

Aditya007374, you are owed absolutely nothing. Don't be so arrogant, selfish and full of self importance. Exactly what have you ever given to this community with 4 posts in 10 months?

Guest Quadje

you owe me a lot of bandwidth. downloading your roms is a badword waste of time. your rom distribution system is s***. like the name goo... its is goo n da mirror u posted isnt for mobile downloads. god knows y u chose it over mediafire . badword s***

I guess its 1 April?

The devs are doing a lot for us, and this is how you thanks them?

They owe you a lot, and if you dont like this hard work, stay away and get a life or something.

Guest brookergray

What music players are you using?

Because I used PowerAMP but is not working well on ICS...

So, what can you offer?

I use play music.

you owe me a lot of bandwidth. downloading your roms is a badword waste of time. your rom distribution system is s***. like the name goo... its is goo n da mirror u posted isnt for mobile downloads. god knows y u chose it over mediafire . badword s***

I think you guys can arrange something where tilal6991 bills you for his time spent on making this rom at £45/hour and he pays your phone bill from the money you sent him :D

Seriously STFU. If he wants to release it as 500 ear rar files 400 of which are fake and you need to guess which ones to use than he can do that too.

I sincerely wish all the idiots like you brick your phone and we'd never have to see you again.

Guest plegdroid

and where in this whole process was you made to download this rom. devs do this because they like to to it! if they wish to share their work, just say thank you. they are in noway obliged to share in any other way than they feel fit to share, just say thank you and be grateful..

Guest Nahov

This rom is getting better and better.

question: can i flash the beats audio engine? or is it included?

It is not included in the rom as far as i know.

I think beats audio patch can be used for gingerbread only, because ICS libs are different. They had wrote it in several topics. There were some people who tried using it over ICS. Some of them succeeded, but most of them not. So it is really risky, but if you try it, please tell us if it is working or not!

Guest Nahov

Yesterday I1ve installed the latest rom, and it is working perfectly. The whole UI looks so much better with the latest version. Scrolling became a bit slower, I think, but it worth to change! This is nearly perfect!

Thanks for the good job!

Guest Nahov

had u said this to me in front of me, i would have knocked a few teeth out of your mouth. i only speak the damn truth.

You look like a hardcore macho on your pic, so we are really afraid! xD

Btw, the devs do a really great job, so be patient, and dont be so arrogant! If you dont like how the things work here, then just push the little x button on the right top of the window, and go away!

Guest shmizan

had u said this to me in front of me, i would have knocked a few teeth out of your mouth. i only speak the damn truth.

you know what? get the f*** out of here you stupid asshole.   nothing better in your life to do? I feel bad just for paying attention to you.

Guest fox2000

how can you be so dumb to even think of replying to him?

please do not feed the stupid troll -.- use the "report" button instead.

Edited by fox2000

Guest brookergray

i believe i can make u feel as if u badword ur mom thrice and listed her pussy on ebay. asshole

You know that doesn't make any sense.

Guest brookergray

We're just teasing the wild animal until the zoo guards get here.

Guest Pondlife

Yep certainly a lot of people keen to lower themselves to that level.

Guest fradleyp

Here I was expecting two pages of new developments and instead we have someone moaning because he can't afford a good ISP. Feel a little sorry for him as he must be slow as badword because he can't follow simple links.

Make your own ROM and host it how you like, let's see how many people want to download it. If it's as good as your spelling it won't even boot.

Oh and I bet you couldn't fight your way out of a wet paper bag you keyboard warrior.

Guest fradleyp

my isp is way lot faster dan urs i bet... n asshole da prob clearly is wid goo... n itz really badass of tilal to upload it on s*** site dan mediafire

In English?