[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

madarchod

Are you dyslexic? Or high? All I'm sure is your an idiot. Yes my grammar is far superior than yours. I hope you get far in life, that means you have to use your brain and intellect.. even though yours is very little, but hey babies grow fast intellects, maybe faster than yours but don't loose hope

Guest Juliano Dorneles

The ROM is incompatible with the chinese (i`m from Brazil) Blade (with a stock 220Mb system partition)? I just can`t pass the boot animation logo ... sad.gif

The CM9 Alpha 7 works, but only boot with USB cable plugged in.

Guest saransh9

Are you dyslexic? Or high? All I'm sure is your an idiot. Yes my grammar is far superior than yours. I hope you get far in life, that means you have to use your brain and intellect.. even though yours is very little, but hey babies grow fast intellects, maybe faster than yours but don't loose hope

he is just abusing u in hindi.so it should be like let him bark on himself and everyone should turn deaf to him then either he will go mad or just leave the forums

i think reporting him will make the thread cleaner <_<.B)

reported.

Guest karthiknr

he is just abusing u in hindi.so it should be like let him bark on himself and everyone should turn deaf to him then either he will go mad or just leave the forums

i think reporting him will make the thread cleaner <_<.B)

reported.

+1

Abusing in Hindi won't make a difference as people won't even understand what he's saying. Reported.

Guest Loren82

In the previous page mention it that new drivers are not implemented-you're referring to the drivers of the GPU?, Although not implemented Qualcomm drivers for ARMv6?.

Guest fonix232

my isp is way lot faster dan urs i bet... n asshole da prob clearly is wid goo... n itz really badass of tilal to upload it on s*** site dan mediafire

First of all, Goo-inside.me is one of the few only-Android hoster sites. They host only Android ROMs, for FREE, with pretty good bandwidth (I have a 3.6MB/s connection (30Mbit), I get max speed from goo), while mediafire, etc, are often not just slow to specific countries (or everyone), but totally blocked.

Second, learn some english. Because here, your pretty ass will be kicked for just being an idiot, not to talk about insulting everybody because you have a shitty ISP. Bitching won't help, neither insulting others, let it be in english or your own language. So stop this behavior or you'll soon find yourself banned. Your posts have been reported multiple times, not just by me, believe it or not.

So if you've learnt english and proper manner, come back and ask nicely. If you do so, I'm sure many will be helpful, and you'll get a lot more help than bitching here.

Third, you should be grateful for tilal for posting his ROMs here. He could just make them, and then put on a private server, and share it only with a few selected, so you wouldn't even know about it. He does it for free, and you come here bitching. If you've paid for it, I would understand you, but bitching because of a free download does not have a good speed because of your ISP, well, that's simply rude, and people like you make good devs go away. And I'm saying it as a developer.

Tilal, my dear friend, nice work, as usual. Although I'm a bit late, I wanted to report that the calculator did not work on the 22/03/2012 release, all I got is a pretty much f*cked up greeny screen. Gallery worked perfectly though.

Will try the 31/03 release in a minute!

Also wanted to ask, could you make an AOKP build too? It has some superior mods to CM9, a lot prettier UI in many ways, and way much more performance fixes!

Guest tilal6991

Wow this really got out of hand.

I would have uploaded to media fire but my ISP kept blocking the download.

Put locker is a host I trust so I put it up there. Any better ideas for a mirror host?

Guest tilal6991

Had a look at compiling AOKP but its really optimised for armv7 so it needs a lot of hacks. But that might have changed so I will have a look.

Also will see if we can get the new drivers working. They should sort out the gallery and calculator glitches for good.

Guest Pierg75

have you flashed the video fix?

That worked! Next time I'll check the first post.

Thanks again, this rom is imply brilliant!

Pier

Guest tilal6991

Hey tilal you could check out burstlams builds he uses aokp framework partly i think ..

He's compiling aokp not cm9. He doesn't have his full sources released though...

Guest k.d.11

He's compiling aokp not cm9. He doesn't have his full sources released though...

His posts on the chinese forums suggest a merger between cm9 and aokp but you know better i guess. :)

Guest tilal6991

His posts on the chinese forums suggest a merger between cm9 and aokp but you know better i guess. :)

Oh. Wow. That would be really difficult which is why I never thought of that. But i think he's telling the truth which means the rom would be like tripndroid os for the sensation - a mish mash of the best bits from various ics roms.

Guest e45cream

I got the full one off of the first post (52mb)

ccz1E.jpeg

I am also having the same problem with Voice Search (or Iris) not working. It appears, but nothing happens. It closes after a few seconds even if you have gone into its options screen. Voice Search does not appear in the App drawer either.

I am using a fresh install of the 20120331 rom with the full gapps from the first page.

The haptic feedback option for the Notification drawer doesn't appear to work. The power widget items sometimes take a while to respond, and the lack of haptic feedback leaves you unsure about if you have pressed properly or not.

Bluetooth wouldn't turn on at all from Settings. Eventually I tried it from the Power Control widget and now it works perfectly, even from settings. With CM 7.1 I had lots of problems making bluetooth turn on, and even more to make it pair with other devices.

Google maps has caused a couple of reboots when searching for directions.

Google Goggles doesn't work, but manually taking a picture with the camera app, then loading it into Goggles is a workaround for now.

Other than these minor issues, everything works great.

Thanks to all the devs.

Guest soulasass1n

any ideas why i would have no marketplace/google play icon after installing this? i followed the instructions to the letter :-/