[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest targetbsp

Ah I don't use soft button, nor do I move to system so Swype has always worked for me. GPS has also always worked for me.

Airplane was fixed a bit back, and camera was fixed even longer ago.

Can't speak for tethering - I don't use it.

If TPTing is your main problem, just delete stuff from ICS until it fits. Especially if you're only testing specific functionality. :)

Edited by targetbsp

Guest Shang Al Rahim

Hi!

I know, this ROM for gen2 Blade, but I'm tested it on my gen3 Libra, with gen3 patch. (With this patch wakeing up the GSM module .) Wonderfull. Everything working properly, what i'm tested, except GPS module. Have you got a patch for LIBRA GPS module?

RP

Sorry for my terrible english!

Guest 陰莖:)

wifi tether application works perfectly.I have tried it.

What is "wifi tether application". Is it native CM9 or what?

Guest jackal-sk

Swype will work if you start using rom without softbuttons, and turn it on later

Thx this was helpful.

Everything works but wifi tether, will test more apps.

Guest amh10

Addition to not working: Phone encryption

Just tried the 20120615 build (and have tried several earlier ones), clean install from TPT and according to the instructions. First thing after installing Gapps and waiting 5minutes more, plug in USB for charging, set PIN, then choose encrypt phone. It sits there with the outlined green android, nothing happens for hours. Top shows no process eating up the CPU, so nothing like encrypting is going on behind the scenes like I would expect it to.

The relevant log section seems to be:

D/VoldCmdListener( 109): cryptfs enablecrypto inplace {}

E/Cryptfs ( 109): Cannot get size of block device

I have the same problem, but I cannot connect to my MS exchange e-mail WITHOUT phone encryption. Does anyone have any solutions? I am currently using roadsync but this is a real pain!

AMH.

Guest Jitesh12345

Voice to Text isn't working in ics so far.

It work's : Just Install Titanium Backup pro , then scroll through the installed appilcations , Uninstall Voice Search , Then install it from Play Store :)

Guest stanvladut

why do i need to press back button such a long time to kill apps ? In previous build i used to press 2 secounds but now it's not enough to press 5 secounds to kill an app. And I want to place the clock from lockscreen in the right corner...can i do this?

Guest Cyclothunder

After installing the rom with gapps, i dont have the apollo, gmail, youtube...

i know that gmail and youtube can be installed from play store but these apps used to be available right away.

Am i the only one with these issues?

PS: have installed 3 times, with all the wiping out there. Even formated the whole card.

Edit: fixed the apollo music by redownloading the rom. About the gmail app, i just install it via play store.

Edited by Cyclothunder

Guest andr0idbeliev3r

Hi!

I know, this ROM for gen2 Blade, but I'm tested it on my gen3 Libra, with gen3 patch. (With this patch wakeing up the GSM module .) Wonderfull. Everything working properly, what i'm tested, except GPS module. Have you got a patch for LIBRA GPS module?

RP

Sorry for my terrible english!

What GEN3 patch?

Guest Farkaspók

I have a strange issue in this ROM with "Use Internet Calling". The phone connected to internet through WIFI, and i successfully receiving VOIP calls, both sides hear each other. But if i start call with phone, the other side ringing, but after call established, don't hear anything at each sides. In previes ROM (SSRLS7) with same VOIP accounts, everything works fine. What is the problem?