---removed---

Guest tillaz

Right now the only reason I'm not using this ROM is because BBC iPlayer doesn't seem to work on it. It'd be great if that could be fixed.

Using this ROM anyway but would love the BBC iPlayer, especially once we have the Bravia engine.

On an other subject, anyone tried to inject toggle2G in this ROM. I haven't tried yet but am a bit hesitant as it is now working as I want.

Guest dhoomktoo

Tillaz..proximity calibration does not work on this mod for me. Screen is on all the time while I am in the call irrespective of phone position. But it does go off in atomic when the phone is positioned near the ears during the call..and stays off until i press the back key..onder why..but both mods my proximity does not as per the original mod..would be a great help if I can fix it somehow..have tried to use your calibration tool quite a few times but the problem persists...any thoughts?

On an other subject, anyone tried to inject toggle2G in this ROM. I haven't tried yet but am a bit hesitant as it is now working as I want.

Reply to self, yes it works so I guess a bit more battery now even though it is already very good.

Hey Tillaz, the music player force closes on me for some reason. Even the WinAMP music player force closes when I try to browse songs unsure.gif

All running smoothly here except obviously the iplayerwink.gif

Guest Colibri

Flashing the Bravia engine went quite badly here and I had to reflash. Now everything is fine. Maybe the same for you?

I hope so. It's my girlfriend's dad's phone as he loves his music. Got my GF and him to convert to the OMC too tongue.gif

Guest tillaz

Flashing the Bravia engine went quite badly here and I had to reflash. Now everything is fine. Maybe the same for you?

what happened

Guest aamiel

For me I must have messed up. Half of my linked apps disappeared. Then after each reboot I had a different half missing.

Now running smoothly after reinstall

Guest tillaz

For me I must have messed up. Half of my linked apps disappeared. Then after each reboot I had a different half missing.

Now running smoothly after reinstall

Did you wipe data before flashing it?

Guest Cookie1990

tillaz, thx for your great work!!!

But I have one question, i need a ROM with a great power usage and long Battary life time.

Which of your ROMs should I use? The Atomic mod, or maybe the Bravia Mod? And with what kind of Kernel? Which Govenour?

I dont need VPN or gaming performance, for me my Skate is a big PDA with smooth usage.

Edited by Cookie1990

• 2 weeks later...
Guest David Serrano

Hello Tillaz,

Before I could install this rom but now If I install this rom not works, Why?

I did the Wipe data/factory reset, wipe dalvik cache and wipe cache partition..

Thanks

Guest TouchyAndalou

I've been using this ROM for about 2 weeks now and I just wanted to say that, overall, it may be the best that I've used for this device. For anything it lacks in features (CM7's softkeys, theme chooser, etc) it more than makes up for in battery life and stability. The battery life in particular is especially good, using the first kernel option with Smartass II. The Dolby sound is also great and a big selling point for this ROM.

Any problems I've encountered have been rare. People have reported that the iplayer app doesn't work, which is a shame. And I think No-frills CPU control is incorrectly signed, because it won't update from the Market. But otherwise, great rom.

Tillaz I know you know longer own a Skate, but if you would ever consider releasing a new version with fixes for these problems, I'd be more than happy to test for you.

Thanks for a great ROM.

Guest TouchyAndalou

Hello Tillaz,

Before I could install this rom but now If I install this rom not works, Why?

I did the Wipe data/factory reset, wipe dalvik cache and wipe cache partition..

Thanks

Have you changed your partition lay-out via TPT? Are you sure there's enough room for the system to fit?

Guest David Serrano

Have you changed your partition lay-out via TPT? Are you sure there's enough room for the system to fit?

Solved

I installed the stock rom with the FTM recovery and then, I installed the clockwordmod recovery again and installed the Logic Mod R2 rom, and now works!

I don't know that passed but in this manner works again to me! laugh.gif

Guest Anthony1989
this rom could be seeing a very big update that will make it better than AtomicMod, with all the new features and more

Oh god, you never fail to impress. If that is the case I could be switching from atomic :D

Guest H3ROS

this rom could be seeing a very big update that will make it better than AtomicMod, with all the new features and more smile.gif

That'd be good, especially now that Atomic has the music controls and stuff. I just wish BBC iPlayer worked on this ROM too.

this rom could be seeing a very big update that will make it better than AtomicMod, with all the new features and more smile.gif

Glade to ear that you are evolving this rom.

Dolby digital is the only thing that could some day move me away from atomic. But if you plan to merge both, that will be a killer and will undoubtedly render obsolete every other rom that is around!

That would promote you to king of gods skate related!!! ;)

Looking forward to this!

Thank you is starting to not be enough!!!

Guest LucasRobert

Agree with many above, Dolby would be the thing that draws me from Atomic, Atomic, in my opinion is amazing, and combining these would be brilliant.

Wouldn't it be easier to just port Dolby to Atomic?

H3R0S made some good progress on improving my initial port I made for Skatie so I think we are closer to fully working one.

Signal Boost shouldn't be a problem, too. Addon I released today was tested on Atomic R10 so I suppose it'll work on R14 also

Edited by C3C0