---removed---

Guest tillaz

Guest tillaz

Wouldn't it be easier to just port Dolby to Atomic?

H3R0S made some good progress on improving my initial port I made for Skatie so I think we are closer to fully working one.

Signal Boost shouldn't be a problem, too. Addon I released today was tested on Atomic R10 so I suppose it'll work on R14 also

yeah, i was helping H3ROS with it last night smile.gif

this rom was due an update anyway...

Guest tillaz

finished updating this last night... it now has everything atomic has plus better battery life in my opinion smile.gif

just got a couple of theme bugs to fix and try getting it down 1mb more.. at the moment its 148.8mb after install

Guest David Serrano

Tillaz,

Are you going to update this rom??

For me, this is the best ROM for battery life and the Dolby Sound is fantastic.

I appreciate your work in this terminal!

;)

Guest Coffer52

Tillaz,

Are you going to update this rom??

For me, this is the best ROM for battery life and the Dolby Sound is fantastic.

I appreciate your work in this terminal!

;)

Yes, fingers crossed not long, this will be the ROM for the Skate!!

Guest Wacky.ddw

If it has everything Atomic has, what makes it better then atomic then? :P Or is dolby surround the only thing? because the changelog seems allmost the same to me except the things in red and dolby or are those things the only different things...

+ aren't the things in red the things konstaT claimed you "stole" from his ROM? and you refused to put in atomic because of that?

Im testing this tommorow to see if the proximity sensor works natively, or any other bugs. One more question tough, im making a backup from Atomic R13 can i flash logic mod and then restore my data partition? so i only have to change my settings?

Guest tillaz

R3 IS NOW AVAILABLE.... CHECK POST #2 FOR UPDATE LOG

RECOMMENDED UPDATE....

PLEASE REPORT BUGS AS YOU FIND THEM...

I PERSONALTY COULD NOT SEE ANY BUT HAD VERY LIMITED TIME TO TEST

ALSO, IF A FEATURE IS MISSING FROM ATOMIC PLEASE LET ME KNOW SO I CAN ADD IT wink.gif

Guest tillaz

If it has everything Atomic has, what makes it better then atomic then? :P Or is dolby surround the only thing? because the changelog seems allmost the same to me except the things in red and dolby or are those things the only different things...

+ aren't the things in red the things konstaT claimed you "stole" from his ROM? and you refused to put in atomic because of that?

Im testing this tommorow to see if the proximity sensor works natively, or any other bugs. One more question tough, im making a backup from Atomic R13 can i flash logic mod and then restore my data partition? so i only have to change my settings?

they are all in atomic... konstat talks poo.. they are from cm7... inspired by konstat (in this rom, not atomic)

this has better battery life and Dolby

i don't know about restoring since the rom is based on 2.3.4 atomic is not

not to mention there is no such thing as stealing from a rom lol, we are all inspired by other peoples work in some way

Guest H3ROS

The main reason I was trying to port Dolby to other ROM's is because BBC iPlayer failed to work on LogicMod, so can anyone confirm if that's still the case?

Guest Wacky.ddw

not to mention there is no such thing as stealing from a rom lol, we are all inspired by other peoples work in some way

I'm not judging i really like your work,just dont want another shitstorm :P

I guess restoring only missing apps with TB wont hurt then :P

Guest tillaz

I'm not judging i really like your work,just dont want another shitstorm :P

I guess restoring only missing apps with TB wont hurt then :P

na, his problem was wares... my mistake witch i am sorry for wink.gif

Guest KonstaT

they are all in atomic... konstat talks poo.. they are from cm7... inspired by konstat (in this rom, not atomic)

I'm not the one who got cought lying here many times already. Some people just never learn... it's sad really.

MOVE TEXT COURSER WITH VOLUME UP AND DOWN BUTTONS

LOL, you mean like this great feature that CyanogenMod7 doesn't even have! Try reading from Swedish Snow thread where the code is originally from. ;) At least I'm not trying to take credit for someone else's work.

na, his problem was wares... my mistake witch i am sorry for wink.gif

The problem was your complete lack of respect towards other developers/their work. Apparently nothing's changed. :(

Great update tillaz,just like Atomic but with Dolby.

Is there a way I can have setcpu in settings,that's only CPU app I use ?

Edited by Guest

Guest H3ROS

It seems like BBC iPlayer doesn't work. I think it has something to do with the DRM files in framework.jar, but I can't be sure.

Oh and people, don't feed the troll ;)

Anyone having problems with Gmail app ?

It opens but screen flickers,very strange behaviour.I even wiped data,still does it.Then uninstalled and reinstalled through market,still screen flickers ?

Guest jtharmor

I'm not the one who got cought lying here many times already. Some people just never learn... it's sad really.

LOL, you mean like this great feature that CyanogenMod7 doesn't even have! Try reading from Swedish Snow thread where the code is originally from. ;) At least I'm not trying to take credit for someone else's work.

The problem was your complete lack of respect towards other developers/their work. Apparently nothing's changed. :(

This volume s*** does not work with go locker....it wakes screen...can you fix if its yours konSTAT and release patch on this thread ?

Edited by jtharmor

Guest jtharmor

Works fine for me

Anyone having problems with Gmail app ?

It opens but screen flickers,very strange behaviour.I even wiped data,still does it.Then uninstalled and reinstalled through market,still screen flickers ?

Guest tillaz

if anyone dose a wick google search they could find this great inputMethodService.smali mod...

no need for Swedish snow thread

what did i get caught lying about ???? i accept i made big mistakes with the wares, but cant see what i lied about huh.gif