[ICS] [MIUI] MIUISkater for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 21/02]

Guest tilal6991

Guest FuraX51

I test the Frankish solution (Turn off Auto Brightness when you aim phone near TV screen for example, thank's man) and it will be fine now... ;)

Edited by FuraX51

Guest tilal6991
Tilal, how I can take French package for this build, or in the worst case, how I can create it ?

Next build should have translations. This one was a quick and dirty port. The next one will be thorough and so will be better ;)

Guest FuraX51

Next build should have translations. This one was a quick and dirty port. The next one will be thorough and so will be better ;)

Well, it'll be excellent ! Thank's a lot for your hard working man !

For this moment, i'll keep this build, works really well now ;)

Edited by FuraX51

Guest dhoomktoo

Looks silky smooth..luv miui..getting quite a few reboots..during contact sync..browsing ...also super user access not working for me..looking forward to a stable complete build.

Guest FuraX51

I have one other question for you Tilal, do you know how I can reverse menu-home buttons ? I've the Starradict and it's why I want reverse them...

Edited by FuraX51

Guest PedroVader

And i need to take few screenshots man....if you can let me know how to take themmm....

Just discovered from the MIUI site that if you press vol down and menu together, that'll give you a screenshot too..MIUI is sooo cool!!rolleyes.gif

Guest Colibri

Seems like you can't sync Facebook accounts with this ROM wink.gif

Messages don't appear in the inbox chats either.

What an amazing ROM nevertheless :)

Edited by Colibri

Guest Colibri

Scratch that, the messaging was a mistake on my part, I can see them now! Lalit you're doing amazing. This ROM would be fantastic rooted, a bit more stable and theme able. Judging by previous work, that'll be achieved in no time!

Guest Frankish

Tilal loves MIUI i think it will be updated quite frequently guys as he will be running this himself and will want it stable and fully working!

The reboots are the only major concern for now i have complete faith in everything else being fixed its just these that seem to be a trouble!

Guest tilal6991
Tilal loves MIUI i think it will be updated quite frequently guys as he will be running this himself and will want it stable and fully working!

The reboots are the only major concern for now i have complete faith in everything else being fixed its just these that seem to be a trouble!

Absolutely. The only thing is I'll need to keep updating cm9 as well because it is the base for this. Eg. The reboots issue can only be fixed in cm9 before I use it as a base and fix it here.

Guest JThumar

Screenshots are upside down.....not a big deal though.......i got 3D gallery from market and works just like a normal gallery......

Battery reduces by 5% on every reboot after freeze......:blink:

How you finding battery life PedroVader ?

Just discovered from the MIUI site that if you press vol down and menu together, that'll give you a screenshot too..MIUI is sooo cool!!rolleyes.gif

Edited by JThumar

Guest PedroVader

Screenshots are upside down.....not a big deal though.......i got 3D gallery from market and works just like a normal gallery......

Battery reduces by 5% on every reboot after freeze......:blink:

How you finding battery life PedroVader ?

Battery life isn't bad at all, which reminds me, didn't reset stats after I flashed :wacko:

Reboots are hard on the battery though, small price to pay though...this is ace.

Anybody noticed how the market would rather queue large files till you're on wifi? These little touches are great, this is how android should be.

Can't wait for the fixes now, its my first taste of MIUI, I've gotta say I'd never thought I'd like it this much.

If this is meant to be arm6 only, this is amazing progress by Lalit, and his ICS is compiled on arm5 libs too..there's hope for Chrome beta yet! :lol:

Guest tilal6991

Well I just rebased the MIUI to the AU version and the CM9 base to my latest build and I have to say it's now even better!!!!

It seems smoother and there haven't been ANY reboots for me for the past few minutes. It's looking good!

Plus Bluetooth is fixed. :)