[DEPRECIATED] MIUIBlader for the ZTE Blade [DEPRECIATED]

Guest tilal6991

Guest Spatializ202

In two words? Creates miui.

Simple, fast, clear... Thank you very much wink.gif

So, I'm waiting for a new amazing work from a dev for my ZTE !

Guest belzebub1988

Cross posted on all my rooms:

Right now though I'm incredibly busy so a couple of hours on the weekends is pretty much all the time I have to work on android. So there might be a new build this weekend with a couple of minor fixes plus a new miuiblader release. (But don't hold me to it :P)

will this update comming today?

Guest Davidoff59

Does patience still exist anymore or is it just a word in a dictionary.

'Patience emphasizes calmness, self-control, and the willingness or ability to tolerate delay'

Guest Davidoff59

You are getting way more here than your telephone provider or Zte ever offered. He cant do everything at once. He has just released coldfusion update, and then those changes have to be compiled into this rom, as well as supporting coldfusion with people asking questions.

Can I ask what were you doing when you were 15 years old? In school no doubt,doing homework, having fun with your friends, chasing girls,

Do you expect Tilal to give this up to pacify users of his roms? 

Edited by Davidoff59

Guest Davidoff59

<p>  My original response was to another member, and you replied directly to me. I was not suggesting that you bashed him. Its just some people expect too much.

If Tilal gave it all up tomorrow as he has burned himself out, what happens then? CM9 is looking shaky at the moment in whether we get support. Tilal is all we got at the moment as im not sure how Tommi13B and Skywave are getting on with their aosp build. If a few put him off, then its the majority of us that suffer.  

</p>

Edited by Davidoff59

Guest eirlysbill1

<p> My original response was to another member, and you replied directly to me. I was not suggesting that you bashed him. Its just some people expect too much.

If Tilal gave it all up tomorrow as he has burned himself out, what happens then? CM9 is looking shaky at the moment in whether we get support. Tilal is all we got at the moment as im not sure how Tommi13B and Skywave are getting on with their aosp build. If a few put him off, then its the majority of us that suffer.

</p>

+1

Guest karthiknr

I just tried it with coldfusion1603 as base. It works. I'm running it. The issues are the same as in miui blader b1. But the acceleration has improved.

Guest karthiknr

Maybe a change in the MIUI source can help. The problems reside in the miui apk's right?

I finished the repackaging of the Coldfusion 22/03 build. It works. Wifi and data work as well. Used proxuser's guide. Preserved Camera from Coldfusion so preview and YouTube on low quality work as well. Like before,other miui issues such as black screen on About Device remain. Hopefully you'll give us a good miui release when you're free. Take your time.:)

Edited by karthiknr