[DEPRECIATED] MIUIBlader for the ZTE Blade [DEPRECIATED]

Guest tilal6991

Guest tilal6991

Found some issues with Link2SD and FCs so won't release today. Working on fixing them as I want a completely stable ROM so I can start working on features like themeing.

Guest John Enter

Well I haven't broken my previous one. I said today and it will be released today according to my time :P

Now you did biggrin.gif

I don't care anyway, I tried the rom and it's amazing what you've done. Both coldfusion and this rom work better than both cm9 and aosp for me. I especially like nova launcher in this rom, since it's way more stable and a lot quicker than trebuchet and the standard ICS launcher for me.

Keep up the good work, can't wait 'till the next release smile.gif

Guest Happy=)

Found some issues with Link2SD and FCs so won't release today. Working on fixing them as I want a completely stable ROM so I can start working on features like themeing.

sad.gif

Guest tilal6991

Now you did biggrin.gif

I don't care anyway, I tried the rom and it's amazing what you've done. Both coldfusion and this rom work better than both cm9 and aosp for me. I especially like nova launcher in this rom, since it's way more stable and a lot quicker than trebuchet and the standard ICS launcher for me.

Keep up the good work, can't wait 'till the next release smile.gif

Lol. You're right :P. Ah well, I tried.

Guest tilal6991

for me MIUI is extremely slow :( few FC but very slow, exept on the launcher :) Many reboot =/ It's too bad, because you did a awesome work !

All this stuff has been fixed - will be in the new release.

Guest vokzal33

I have changed boot.img for a faster performance speed of the burtslam. ics 5.1

Thanks a lot for the advice Sanek1804

Now it works fast and without any freezing

Edited by vokzal33

Guest marcosinus

I have been testing this ROM for a couple of hours. It is really beautifull, MIUI theme on ICS is amazing.

The ROM is very slow, and FC are frequent, but it is a very good beginning.

Congratulations Tital

Guest kamal_saran

All this stuff has been fixed - will be in the new release.

Looking forward to your next release bro.....when it's gonna release....am in India....:lol:

Guest Jack Su

今天不会放出了,楼主说他发现了一些问题,他想要做一个稳定的ROM,然后才能够进行其他的功能性设置开发,比如主题一类的。

什么情况啊?完全看不懂英文,,真是郁闷。。呵呵

Guest Jack Su

Hey man, I tried your rom on my Chinese Blade, but it always reboots automatically in language selecting screen. There's another rom I got from: http://bbs.hiapk.com/thread-3275798-1-1.html

The uploader removed some apps and made boot.img smaller size. I tried and it worked on my phone. Please get this problem fixed in your following builds, coz many Chinese users are looking forward to your update greatly.

Thanks a lot for you bring to us this fantastic ROM, thanks!

Hey everyone. This is my port of MIUI for the ZTE Blade.

For people who want to know more about MIUI please go to miui.us.

ROM details:

• MIUI v4 Beta 2.2.17
  • Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.3
  • 2.6.35 kernel - based if ZTE Skate source
  • Based of the Nexus One release - http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1437912
    FLASH ORDER - EVEN IF YOU ALREADY HAVE THIS ROM INSTALLED:
    • First you'll need to TPT your phone to a layout that gives you atleast 185 MB space - 200 is preferable. You can get TPTs and instructions on how to flash them here
    • Second: you should get the GAPPs and ROM and put them on your SD card
    • Now FORMAT SYSTEM <- VERY IMPORTANT
    • Then flash the ROM
    • After this wipe data
    • Then reboot out of recovery and let it boot into the ROM
    • After you let it sit on the launcher for ~ 5 minutes then reboot into recovery again
    • Now flash the GAPPs zip
    • And reboot out of recovery
    • In the ROM you should now be presented with the Setup Wizard
    • Go through the instructions and then let it sit on launcher for another 5 minutes to stabilise.
    • If you still have problems post on the thread.

Download Link:

Download - http://www.mediafire...28w5s8cylja06jj

Google Apps (Market, Gmail, etc.) - http://www.mediafire...0gs8z4puxyblm0r

Edited by Jack Su

Guest Jack Su

(Chinese Blade User)

We can't flash your ROM, it always reboot in language select screen.

But I can flash the other version I was found it: http://bbs.hiapk.com/thread-3275798-1-1.html

This ROM is different than yours, smaller boot.img, and the ROM maker deleted some app.

We are look foward to use your ROM, and I think this will help us to realize this dream.

Thx.

Guest adonwenas

(Chinese Blade User)

We can't flash your ROM, it always reboot in language select screen.

But I can flash the other version I was found it: http://bbs.hiapk.com/thread-3275798-1-1.html

This ROM is different than yours, smaller boot.img, and the ROM maker deleted some app.

We are look foward to use your ROM, and I think this will help us to realize this dream.

Thx.

Hi jack im using chinese v880 too..

Could u give the direct link....

I couldnt understand the download page.....

Maybe mediafire would be nice...

:D

Guest Akash P

Just click on the white tab right next to the red one. I would recommend using a download accelerator.

Edited by Akash P

Guest Jack Su

Here you go~

http://122.225.114.6/down_hot8/M00/00/2A/d5OW8k9JE9IAAAAABmhRPjEmN0c3350900/MIUI-zte-blade_880.zip?k=J8SgWYVk99M5UKdePBcyiA&t=1330258528&u=218.64.4.66@0@anj9cx30&file=MIUI-zte-blade_880.zip

Guest fonix232

Did you re-enable HW accel and the CPU JIT acceleration, what seems to be disabled in the first release? Tracked down that it's the cause of the slow first boot (without JIT and CPU acceleration of Dalvik, the first start dexopt takes ages).

But nice work, apart from a few tidbits not working:

1. Themes, they can't be applied. Might it be because of some broken compatibility between the themes framework and the main Android one?

2. Calculator - not a big one, but it's not working neither here, nor on ColdFusion, the ICS gradient BG comes in then blackness.

3. WiFi sometimes breaks, needs reboot (tested three times with wipe). Sometimes the notification just disappears (settings say it's connected, and I CAN browse, but no sign of wifi switched on), and sometimes breaks totally.

4. MIUI Launcher seems to be missing some of the apps, and can't add them (it might be only me though :D)

Overall, it's a nice work, and it's good to see you constantly update your git repos!

Guest &Midian&

@ OP

Stop using my APKs, i know you took them from dracids nexus one version, but we are working together. So pls change the email in the feedback apk... there is my email inside and i am getting all of your zte blades bug reports..

sry dude but im really pissed...

Guest Akash P

@ OP

Stop using my APKs, i know you took them from dracids nexus one version, but we are working together. So pls change the email in the feedback apk... there is my email inside and i am getting all of your zte blades bug reports..

sry dude but im really pissed...

So what exactly is going on here?

is it just me or is whatsapp not available on miui? that would be a shame because the rom is running quite well with burstlams boot.img (as suggested by someone earlier)

Guest &Midian&

So what exactly is going on here?

he only should change my email address in the smalis from the bugreport.apk. because there is my email address inside.

thats because he is using the apks from the nexus one miui v4 port which is using my apks from the htc desire port: http://miui-germany....d&threadID=3868

im getting tons of mails from zte blade users -> i dont want this mails lol :)

not more :P

Edited by &Midian&