[DEPRECIATED] MIUIBlader for the ZTE Blade [DEPRECIATED]

Guest tilal6991

Guest tilal6991

@ OP

Stop using my APKs, i know you took them from dracids nexus one version, but we are working together. So pls change the email in the feedback apk... there is my email inside and i am getting all of your zte blades bug reports..

sry dude but im really pissed...

Sorry for the trouble man. I didn't even realise - I have changed it for the new release.

Hey!

I replaced ROM's boot.img with the burstlam 5.5.1 ROM's boot.img...and I am really surpised.

Logged in to Google account, installing from the Market, and the SD Card, and everything was really fast.

Now I installed Superuser, let see how TB is works. ;)

Edit: And I have no reboots or freezing.

Edited by t181

Guest CaptainSpectacular

Can't believe that we cannot have MIUI GB but MIUI v4. blink.gif

Amazing ! I must say I would prefer a stable and fast GB version but hey, what could I expect ? laugh.gif

Thanks again Tilal !

Someone know how to get rid of the SIM network unlock PIN ? Also, I've all the gapps without flash gapps, it's normal ?

Edited by CaptainSpectacular

Guest milind bishen

One more question pps, how can I root this rom please ?

Thanks. :)

aaaamm... i think . u should refer the first page of this post where every step is ellaborated pretty well.including partition wiping and everything....

aaaamm... i think . u should refer the first page of this post where every step is ellaborated pretty well.including partition wiping and everything....

but in the first post he didn't mentioned the root.

Guest Chocolate Columbo

I just installed Superuser off the Market, rebooted and that was that for me? I suppose it is that easy with ClockworkMod recovery. I read of some needing to flash it but I didn't.

I just installed Superuser off the Market, rebooted and that was that for me? I suppose it is that easy with ClockworkMod recovery. I read of some needing to flash it but I didn't.

i didn't say that you have to flash that, i say this is what i've done.

Guest Chocolate Columbo

i didn't say that you have to flash that, i say this is what i've done.

That's fair enough but I didn't say you said we must flash it. I said I read of people needing to flash it.

No. It doesn't work on any Blade ICS's to my knowledge.

Funny, When I was on ColdFusion, whatsapp seem to be working fine...

About this rom, when I flashed it, it was ok, but I don't really like MIUI... it so looks like Iphone :/

1 thing tho; it was fast! :)

Guest Chocolate Columbo

Funny, When I was on ColdFusion, whatsapp seem to be working fine...

About this rom, when I flashed it, it was ok, but I don't really like MIUI... it so looks like Iphone :/

1 thing tho; it was fast! :)

I'd agree on that part, but only on stock launcher. Menus and the rest look fine I think. Did you switch to Nova launcher?

ROM is now up!

What do you think?

Is this good enough for daily use?

I just installed A1 with replaced boot.img (from burstlams 5.5.1s), and it seems rock stable. I have no reboots, fast, and nice.

Everything works...I think...