[ROM] [ AtomicMod ] [UPDATED 22/06/12]

Guest tillaz

Guest tillaz

Tillaz, any update for this ROM?

thanks

yes, there will be an update soon, fixes some theme bugs and stuff... just testing some new stuff with the mount points and lock screens wink.gif

Guest ucaimah

yes, there will be an update soon, fixes some theme bugs and stuff... just testing some new stuff with the mount points and lock screens wink.gif

and pls don't forget the stock dialer with video call :D

it will be amazing if you could fix the mount points

thanks

Guest SuperSkill

this place is dead... sad.gif

Almost.....reason: at xda it came loads more roms and tweaks for a long time when this forum was without any news. Hopefully this is a new start :rolleyes:

Guest ucaimah

Tillaz, any info when the update will be released..?

thanks

Guest parthabhatta

Using this ROM since yesterday. Marvelous combination of Stock & sort of CM7 utilities. Only not able to test some custom kernels as they are mostly ext4 compatible. Nevermind though. Great ROM. Waiting eagerly for next update and a link to xda. I think it will be hugely popular there. Unlocking by Volume Keys (a non-working CM7 feature) may be included if possible. Again waiting eagerly for next update.

Thanks Tillaz.

EDIT : T9 support in dialer seems to be a necessity and will be huge welcome.

Edited by parthabhatta

Guest tillaz

Tillaz - Have you stopped developing this ROM further?

Sent from my LG-P990 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-6

no, im still working on it.. its going to look like stock ICS when finished, iv been re-writing all the layouts so there was quit a lot to be done.

if anyone wants to keep up to date with what im doing its best to check this thread from this page onwards > http://android.modaco.com/topic/352645-rom-new-atomicmod-bravia-engine-r13-available-21-03-12-new/page__st__280

all my main work is done on the o2x then ported in the above thread,

Guest parthabhatta

Just for anybody who is interested: I am running Gueste kernel version 1.5 with "Lite Battery Driver" with this ROM and everything runs. Performance is under observation. Kernel is available here.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=24042461&postcount=349

I am using Spica SR3 kernel and its also working smoothly.

Loving this ROM really

Thanks Tillaz.

Edited by parthabhatta

Guest ucaimah

what about battery life?

Just for anybody who is interested: I am running Gueste kernel version 1.5 with "Lite Battery Driver" with this ROM and everything runs. Performance is under observation. Kernel is available here.

http://forum.xda-dev...1&postcount=349

I am using Spica SR3 kernel and its also working smoothly.

Loving this ROM really

Thanks Tillaz.

Guest parthabhatta

Battery normal I.e. charge every night. But I am back to stock kernel. Spica kernel crashes occasionally and a seems a bit incompatible with this ROM.

Guest Litderose

some screen shots of the new version

couple of things need put right, but will be releasing soon wink.gif

It looks GREAT !

A stock modded rom with an ICS theme, I will try for sure !

Guest parthabhatta

Really great. Stock with CM flavour sandwiched with ICS theme. Great porting. ThanksTillaz. BTW will there be the option to toggle mounting SD card between STOCK/CM options. Secondly will there be smart/t9 dialing in dialer in the upcoming version? Lastly will it be full wipe or no wipe?

Nevertheless whatever it may be I love this ROM. Keep it up :-)

Edited by parthabhatta

Guest r3tr0g4m3r

Been using R2 since yesterday, great rom, feels faster than GR6, but in Antutu Benchmark it scores worse than GR6 (weird!), tegra acceleration works as expected, but my one true concern is with the camera, you changed the camera but with the one included yo cannot record video un fullhd,only 720p, in 1080p records at about 15 fps, seems the camera does not use the hardware in the phone and does all the processing in software, why not bundle the rom with the standard or modded LG camera, it's not that bad.

Thanks for your work! smile.gif

Guest tillaz

Been using R2 since yesterday, great rom, feels faster than GR6, but in Antutu Benchmark it scores worse than GR6 (weird!), tegra acceleration works as expected, but my one true concern is with the camera, you changed the camera but with the one included yo cannot record video un fullhd,only 720p, in 1080p records at about 15 fps, seems the camera does not use the hardware in the phone and does all the processing in software, why not bundle the rom with the standard or modded LG camera, it's not that bad.

Thanks for your work! smile.gif

note to all

1080p plays back fine (30ps) it just looks laggy when recording, the main reason for the camera change was for auto focus in video.. somthing the stock modded version dose not have.

(with out focus in video it looks bad, in my opinion)

i will make an add-on to swap cameras though for new release,

changing mount points needs the same change applied at kernel level, and i am no kernel dev sad.gif its something i would need big help with

so at the moment we can change mount points, BUT usb storage dose not work until you change it back...

(not a massive problem unless you transfer data a lot)

there will be add-ons for all things mentioned by the users, dialler, keyboard camera etc.

also, i have not done any performance tweaks at all yet, not even build.prop stuff.. this will all come in the following releases wink.gif

Guest SuperSkill

This rom seems beautiful will try this after my ongoing testing for another dev. I've been told this work is amazingly good and what I see on pics Ooo yes, thank you for sharing this. Any chance for aromainstaller? :)