[ROM] MIUI Mix &Match v0.9 beta

Guest xiaoyaoswim

Guest JThumar

Can you help to port it on this ROM please...

Hello

I finally made it work, so if you approbate I will make a french release of this rom for all the french speaking users.

Guest xiaoyaoswim

Any idea if wifi hotspot is fixable? .. it seems even Barnicle wont work now .. should be an easy fix since it works in all other cm7 rom's.. you spoken to tilal who fixed it when it was broken on his cm7?

It seems that tilal6991's roms which were ported from other blade roms, like LewaOS, share the same problem. I might ask him for advice when I have time.

Guest xiaoyaoswim

Hello

I finally made it work, so if you approbate I will make a french release of this rom for all the french speaking users.

No problems at all.smile.gif

Can you please share it with us if you fix any bugs?

Guest ouffer

many things in settings are on chineese =S can i change it?

Edit: read it on your first post now thx

Edited by ouffer

Guest xiaoyaoswim

Is new version of yesterday having that fix ?

Not yet. Install this zip to fix USB tethering update.zip

settings labels are not visible........

Same is the case in many menu options in apps. Seems ui is screwed

Yep. Setting UI has a problem in v0.6.

Edited by xiaoyaoswim

Guest isbert971

Hello, If I miss a call and I remember this number by pressing the notification, the screen turns off but the number is dialed and still not wake the phone, if not remove the battery. Solution. Thank you.

Guest xiaoyaoswim

Wifi tethering still does not work with the patch, stays on "turning on"

Oops, I just had a quick test last night and when I saw my laptop connected with the androidAP I thought it worked. In fact it didn't.

USB tethering is working thougth

Guest xiaoyaoswim

Hello, If I miss a call and I remember this number by pressing the notification, the screen turns off but the number is dialed and still not wake the phone, if not remove the battery. Solution. Thank you.

Not quite sure what you mean, but I think it's the proximity problem.

Please find Device settings, then tap calibrate proximity sensor, you may need to try a couple of times until you see the message "calibrated proximity sensor". By doing that you can solve the black screen problem during phoning.

Guest Qwery Guy

Not yet. Install this zip to fix USB tethering update.zip

Yep. Setting UI has a problem in v0.6.

This could be related to the bug with themes - not all colours are applied.

Some unreadable menus can be corrected by using some dark themes. Unfortunately, it usually means that some other sections of menu become unreadable... Been testing setting on Titanium Backup settings - I can either read the icon text (after pressing menu) or the menu itself (after selecting settings). So far haven't been able to find a theme that allows for both :/

Guest xiaoyaoswim

This could be related to the bug with themes - not all colours are applied.

Some unreadable menus can be corrected by using some dark themes. Unfortunately, it usually means that some other sections of menu become unreadable... Been testing setting on Titanium Backup settings - I can either read the icon text (after pressing menu) or the menu itself (after selecting settings). So far haven't been able to find a theme that allows for both :/

Thank you very much for the feedback. Will wait andalululu to fix this bug, possibly next weekend.

Guest Modieo

1.When I mounting USB storage, sometimes when installing / uninstalling apps system still reboot.Even I created an EXT partition on SD with Darktremor Apps2SD 2.7.5.3 Beta 04. Why?

2.The new theme color in 0.6 will cause some menu sections unreadable, it look all dark, I can't read any text on the sections.

3.The carrier still can't display on lockscreen.

THX!

Guest xiaoyaoswim

1.When I mounting USB storage, sometimes when installing / uninstalling apps system still reboot.Even I created an EXT partition on SD with Darktremor Apps2SD 2.7.5.3 Beta 04. Why?

2.The new theme color in 0.6 will cause some menu sections unreadable, it look all dark, I can't read any text on the sections.

3.The carrier still can't display on lockscreen.

THX!

1. I installed version 2.7.5.2-1 and tried USB mounting several times with apps (which were installed on SD) running, not a single reboot happened. Please install a2sd gui to check whether Darktremor Apps2SD is working properly.

2. Yes, it's a known bug in v0.6

3. I don't think it's a big deal, is it?laugh.gif

Guest xiaoyaoswim

The ROM was amazing till 0.40.....its screwed after that !! Dunno why ?

Waiting for MIUIPatcher now.....:)

I think by "screwed" you mean the problem of menu visibility in 0.6. You may simply stay on 0.51 to avoid that.

Guest donk165

Is there any way that tilal and xiaoyaoswim can combine forces for MIUI? Tilal said he was going to make the patch he's working on work for both gingerbread and ics, he has only made progress on ics I think so the combined effort would have both miui patches making progress!

Guest JetKun

Is there any way that tilal and xiaoyaoswim can combine forces for MIUI? Tilal said he was going to make the patch he's working on work for both gingerbread and ics, he has only made progress on ics I think so the combined effort would have both miui patches making progress!

I 2nd this notion