[ROM] MIUI Mix &Match v0.9 beta

Guest xiaoyaoswim

Guest navanax

Hi!

I really love this rom, but I have a problem with bluetooth. I can't connect my Skate to my car kit :( Everytime I try, the Settings menu crashed. Many thanks for your amazing worrk, this rom is better for me than anything I tried before, it's beutiful and smooth, I don't want to change it, but I really need BT to drive my car :((((

Can you help me? May the s3 kernel help to solve it?

The S3 kernel saved the situation! The BT works fine! This rom will stay on my phone :))

Edited by navanax

Guest Infuckingcredible

F@ckin' beautiful ... if it was smoother at some areas and with less bugs this ROM would be the ROMkiller !!! Am i the only one that can't remove any icons from the home screen? It keeps telling me that they are system?

Is there a app drawer?

Edited by Infuckingcredible

Guest navanax

I can remove them. Did you try to install the new s3 kernel?

F@ckin' beautiful ... if it was smoother at some areas and with less bugs this ROM would be the ROMkiller !!! Am i the only one that can't remove any icons from the home screen? It keeps telling me that they are system?

Is there a app drawer?

Guest Infuckingcredible

I can remove them. Did you try to install the new s3 kernel?

Nope .... when are we going to "recieve" the next update? :) Cant wait!!!

Guest pandalorian

I love this rom,but its a battery killer for me,i have to charge it in every half day. :-/ Using mobile-net and listening to music,no games etc.

Guest alpineca

Hello guys, i really need help. I like this ROM but i want to translate settings menu. Where i can find language file?

Guest plegdroid
Hello guys, i really need help. I like this ROM but i want to translate settings menu. Where i can find language file?

you would change it in build prop(within system), change language and location to yours

post-910238-133650176261_thumb.jpg

Edited by plegdroid

• 2 weeks later...
Guest xiaoyaoswim

Hi guys, haven't been around for almost one month. Unfortunately I will not be able to update this ROM for at least a couple of months. I'm extremely busy writing up my thesis, also cannot use my Skate - I'm currently on a CDMA2000 network.

Guest ideataste

Hi guys, haven't been around for almost one month. Unfortunately I will not be able to update this ROM for at least a couple of months. I'm extremely busy writing up my thesis, also cannot use my Skate - I'm currently on a CDMA2000 network.

you can reference thins link:http://bbs.malshenzu.com/read-htm-tid-52582.html,waiting for your least build!thanks 逍遥兄。

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Le Coyote

Hello,

I've tried to install Darktremor on my Staraddict with this ROM. The problem I encounter is that my phone refuses to mount any Ext3 partition at startup ("Cannot mount sd-ext").

Please notice that I 've tried with several version of CWM... I even tried creating the Ext3 partition with Gparted on my PC. Same result!

Can anybody help?

• 2 months later...
Guest happy student

hello,xiaoyaoswim.I guess that you are chinese,isn't? Will you update the rom? i am very expected.

希望你能更新,我在小米论坛看到你,让我惊讶的是,你用的是中文。。。

• 2 months later...
Guest NanJitsu

people in this post are saying about updating S3 kernel.

Can anyone give me a complete guide to update it.

I love this rom very much and waiting for further update.

Cheer..! Xiaoyaoswim , you are great.. :D

Guest omegavesko
people in this post are saying about updating S3 kernel.

Can anyone give me a complete guide to update it.

I love this rom very much and waiting for further update.

Cheer..! Xiaoyaoswim , you are great.. :D

Just flash the newest one from Ceco's thread.

Guest NanJitsu

I partitioned my sd card with ext 3 format,flashed Darktremor A2SD 2.7.5.3 beta 4.the sd-ext can be found in the setting but no icon of app.

the internal memory still increase as I install more applications.

Can anyone guide me to use A2SD or any other like this to link applications to sd that compitable with this rom.

Guest omegavesko
I partitioned my sd card with ext 3 format,flashed Darktremor A2SD 2.7.5.3 beta 4.the sd-ext can be found in the setting but no icon of app.

the internal memory still increase as I install more applications.

Can anyone guide me to use A2SD or any other like this to link applications to sd that compitable with this rom.

Use s2e or link2sd instead.