[ROM] MIUI Mix &Match v0.9 beta

Guest xiaoyaoswim

Guest xiaoyaoswim

哥们儿,中国人?

发个带农历流量统计什么的版本吧

我当然是中国人:)不过这是英文论坛,发帖请尽量用英文。

andalululu没有移植miui的日历,所以这个版本也不支持农历,装个农历应用试试,如中华万年历、日历365

流量统计也请用其他应用实现,如eNETrafficMobile Counter

For traffic data statistics, please use apps like eNETrafficMobile Counter etc.

Please speak Engilsh if possible as this is an English speaking forum.

Guest xiaoyaoswim

Will do..thanks for your help. In the launcher how do I rearrange / sort the icons? Could not find it..sorry for a noob question ...

Enter into the edit mode of the launcher, then shake your skate three times (but not too violently in case it hit the wall tongue.gif) , and you will find the icons in current screen are rearranged. You will have to drag it manually if you want move icons between different screens

Guest xiaoyaoswim

The best looking rom i saw from the ones i explored for Skate here :) can i have app drawer with this ? (noob here) :)

I'm afraid not - no app drawer is just a distinguishable design of MIUI.

Guest xiaoyaoswim

Amazing battery !! Weekend two days full use and only one time charge.........two days on weekend is just fantastic. How much will it give in complete cycle without any ROM installs i can only smile !!biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Great! The battery performance should benefit from the wonderful base of Ice Armor III.

A new bug !! Bluetooth file sharing is not working. Not able to send fles or receive files from other devices !!

bluetooth file transfer works for me both ways between my PC and skate...

Did you try mobile to mobile ? My frnd and i have same ROM not working

I tried it from HTC desire HD of friend but pairing happened but while he tried to send file to me it failed and i did not receive any notification of incoming file receipt !!:angry:

I'm not able to test bluetooth right now, waiting for some more feedback on this.

Guest monographix

I'm afraid not - no app drawer is just a distinguishable design of MIUI.

Thank you :)

is there a widget or app that can play that role maybe ? in general are docks customizable ? , like what shortcut to have in the doc and with what icon ? :)

Guest xiaoyaoswim

Thank you :)

is there a widget or app that can play that role maybe ? in general are docks customizable ? , like what shortcut to have in the doc and with what icon ? :)

Just drag any icons you want to the dock and you could have 6 icons in dock at the most. You cannot change a particular icon but you can easily change the whole icon set of the system in Theme manager.

Guest JThumar

Are you serious ? :rolleyes:

Enter into the edit mode of the launcher, then shake your skate three times (but not too violently in case it hit the wall tongue.gif) , and you will find the icons in current screen are rearranged. You will have to drag it manually if you want move icons between different screens

Guest monographix

what i liked about this miui port ( i guess looks are identical to the original miui rom ?) is

- all the clocks with their nice shadow (is that a miui thing or are available for any rom / launcher?)

- the shadow in icons (is that a feature that is available to other roms/launchers? )

- the fact that vertical / horizontal rotation is animated (is that also somehow available to other roms / launchers?) I just dont like that it takes so long to respond to the changes of orientation, is there some setting controling the responsiveness here ?

- the gray elements / orange lines / light background design pattern in the menus - are such themes available also to other roms / launchers ? The only thing i didnt like here was the scrolling smoothness in those menus, like something is reducing its framerate

- elegant lockscreen

:: is there a name for the miui launcher maybe ? does it come maybe as an independent launcher ?

:: can i change the second boot screen after the android robot ?

"available" = available through market and such

reminder : total noob. i just got my first ever smartphone couple of days ago :P

Edited by monographix

Guest JThumar

Go to themes --> Customize and select the animation you want in the second screen after boot !!:)

what i liked about this miui port ( i guess looks are identical to the original miui rom ?) is

- all the clocks with their nice shadow (is that a miui thing or are available for any rom / launcher?)

- the shadow in icons (is that a feature that is available to other roms/launchers? )

- the fact that vertical / horizontal rotation is animated (is that also somehow available to other roms / launchers?) I just dont like that it takes so long to respond to the changes of orientation, is there some setting controling the responsiveness here ?

- the gray elements / orange lines / light background design pattern in the menus - are such themes available also to other roms / launchers ? The only thing i didnt like here was the scrolling smoothness in those menus, like something is reducing its framerate

- elegant lockscreen

:: is there a name for the miui launcher maybe ? does it come maybe as an independent launcher ?

:: can i change the second boot screen after the android robot ?

"available" = available through market and such

reminder : total noob. i just got my first ever smartphone couple of days ago :P

Guest TrollFaceEngaged

Hmmm....... I have been following this thread for some time and I'm thinking of flashing this MIUI port before Atomic R9/R10 comes out. Just one question, I read somewhere that MIUI can be quite annoying/slow with relatively old specs (e.g. the skate and the htc desire z), does this apply to this ROM on the Skate?

UPDATE: Found the site: http://android.appstorm.net/reviews/roms/10-ways-miui-is-awesome-and-5-setbacks-that-keep-it-from-perfection/

Then scroll down to "MIUI is terrible on older hardware"

Edited by TrollFaceEngaged

Guest xiaoyaoswim

Hmmm....... I have been following this thread for some time and I'm thinking of flashing this MIUI port before Atomic R9/R10 comes out. Just one question, I read somewhere that MIUI can be quite annoying/slow with relatively old specs (e.g. the skate and the htc desire z), does this apply to this ROM on the Skate?

UPDATE: Found the site: http://android.appst...rom-perfection/

Then scroll down to "MIUI is terrible on older hardware"

This ROM is base on CM7, so the system is not slow at all. The launcher could be laggy at times, but in my experience it will be much smoother if the icon shadow is disabled.

You may backup your current ROM and then have a go on your phone.

Guest TrollFaceEngaged

This ROM is base on CM7, so the system is not slow at all. The launcher could be laggy at times, but in my experience it will be much smoother if the icon shadow is disabled.

You may backup your current ROM and then have a go on your phone.

Thanks I'll have a try. laugh.gif

Guest SWOriginal

Anyone know chinese?, does the original dev update this rom?, its a great.. Just would be so much better fully fixed:. Tethering, notification themeing, dialer, miui settings

Guest jingxi

我当然是中国人:)不过这是英文论坛,发帖请尽量用英文。

andalululu没有移植miui的日历,所以这个版本也不支持农历,装个农历应用试试,如中华万年历、日历365

流量统计也请用其他应用实现,如eNETrafficMobile Counter

For traffic data statistics, please use apps like eNETrafficMobile Counter etc.

Please speak Engilsh if possible as this is an English speaking forum.

i see. thank u. anyway, this rom is awesome.

Guest monographix

The dark theme has issues, is partially applied , some buttons text remain dark, (while others successfully change to light color) while also almost all screens remain in the light style

Guest xiaoyaoswim

2. Status bar Toggles option does not have option like menu to view at bottom,battery display in percentage(this was there in MIUI made by tilal, not sure if its something to do with version of MIUI)

I was wrong that this version doesn't support these options.

Actually you could long press the ellipsis sign in the corner to access those options.

Guest Qwery Guy

Great ROM. The only problem I've encountered so far is the Natwest app (force closes after entering the PIN, tried re-downloading and such). Strange, as it worked fine on Ice Armor 3...

Guest xiaoyaoswim

Great ROM. The only problem I've encountered so far is the Natwest app (force closes after entering the PIN, tried re-downloading and such). Strange, as it worked fine on Ice Armor 3...

I'm using RBS's app, exactly the same problemmad.gif