[ROM] MIUI Mix &Match v0.9 beta

Guest xiaoyaoswim

Guest JThumar

Superb !! This gets better and better

Are you planning any updates with fix of wifi teethering etc or improving this further ?

I was wrong that this version doesn't support these options.

Actually you could long press the ellipsis sign in the corner to access those options.

Edited by JThumar

Guest Viber

Found out that Viber didn't work. Else, it's tinning great! badword love it!

Hi,

This is a member of the Viber development team. I'm here on MoDaCo to help.

Can you please elaborate on the problem? I'll try my best to provide a solution :)

Guest monographix

i am trying today to connect to wifi and in all networks it has the 'connect" button greyed-out / inactive , no matter the password :( why

Edited by monographix

Guest Viber

Hmm....

1. What country are you located in

2. Have you made sure those WiFi networks are not blocking Viber's ports?

please make sure the following ports are enabled on your routers or firewalls:

TCP: 5242 + 4244

UDP: 5243 + 9785

Lastly, please note that Viber does not officially support ZTE Skate yet, and that may be the reason for the problems you are experiencing. Here is the full list of officially supported devices: http://bit.ly/rqbZEw

We are continuously working to adapt Viber to more and more devices, and we hope to attend to the problems with your device soon. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Guest dhoomktoo

Not able to get the long click settings to work..still facing a lag with launcher..can I expect more releases for this rom or 0.2 is final?

Guest xiaoyaoswim

Superb !! This gets better and better

Are you planning any updates with fix of wifi teethering etc or improving this further ?

Not able to get the long click settings to work..still facing a lag with launcher..can I expect more releases for this rom or 0.2 is final?

The WIFi tethering problem seems to be common among the roms ported from Blade. I have no idea how to fix it.

Other bugs like launcher FC when editing widgets and occasional reboot when mounting USB storage, are introduced by the blade port. Unless andalululu releases an improved version, I'm not able to update this one. Unfortunantely andalululu mentioned in the original post that he is busy and couldn't update it frequently.

To dhoomktoo, I can't see a reason why the long click settings are not working. Please try again.

Guest xiaoyaoswim

i am trying today to connect to wifi and in all networks it has the 'connect" button greyed-out / inactive , no matter the password :( why

Are you sure you are entering the correct password? It must be no less than 8 in length.

Guest dhoomktoo

xiaoyaoswim..could you please let me know the screenshots on how you are able to make it work? i am interested in the status bar options and tablet tweaks etc...

The WIFi tethering problem seems to be common among the roms ported from Blade. I have no idea how to fix it.

Other bugs like launcher FC when editing widgets and occasional reboot when mounting USB storage, are introduced by the blade port. Unless andalululu releases an improved version, I'm not able to update this one. Unfortunantely andalululu mentioned in the original post that he is busy and couldn't update it frequently.

To dhoomktoo, I can't see a reason why the long click settings are not working. Please try again.

Guest TrollFaceEngaged

Have you much big bug with you Skate ?

Do you mean that you have bugs or problems with this MIUI ROM? If you can, tell us your bugs/problems wink.gif

Guest xiaoyaoswim

xiaoyaoswim..could you please let me know the screenshots on how you are able to make it work? i am interested in the status bar options and tablet tweaks etc...

Please find the third sceenshot in the first post, just long press the ". . ." sign on top right corner, and you'll be able to access further status bar options.

For tablet tweaks, I don't think it's available to MIUI.

Guest dhoomktoo

Great..that works..thanks..would the softkeys work on this rom? it will be great if they will...

Please find the third sceenshot in the first post, just long press the ". . ." sign on top right corner, and you'll be able to access further status bar options.

For tablet tweaks, I don't think it's available to MIUI.

Guest plegdroid

Can softkeys be installed on this ? or only works on ICS ?

only on ics, softkeys is built into ics, the zip just enables what's already there.

Guest Colibri

I can't use themes that I've downloaded, they just won't appear in the list, even after a reboot. They're in the right folder too.

Guest dhoomktoo

great..changelog pls...:) I just hope you have fixed the launcher lag / Fc bug..and the lockscreen reboot / recovery / screenshot issue. otherwise its a great ROM already..:)

MIUI Mix &Match V0.3 coming soonwink.gif

Guest xiaoyaoswim

great..changelog pls...:) I just hope you have fixed the launcher lag / Fc bug..and the lockscreen reboot / recovery / screenshot issue. otherwise its a great ROM already..:)

Yeah, the launcher has been improved. So far I only encountered FC once, and it's much smoother even when editing widgets.

Another major update is that we will have MIUI phoning interface!

If my test goes well, I will post the new version later today

Guest Colibri

Yeah, the launcher has been improved. So far I only encountered FC once, and it's much smoother even when editing widgets.

Another major update is that we will have MIUI phoning interface!

If my test goes well, I will post the new version later today

Will themes and notification bar themes be fixed? tongue.giftongue.gif

Guest JThumar

Just for the record.....if you select notification bar as 'compact' the long press power button starts working as in CM7........this was working only in lock screen but now works as it should if u select that option.