[CM9] Cyanogenmod 9 for LiquidA1/LiquidE

Guest thepasto

Guest boris2005

I would like to ask anyone get a random reboot? It seems appear after i use a2sd

On the other hand, how anyone get problem after a2sd need to generate the app data after reboot?

Guest Marcx87

Anyone have a problem receiving some sms?

I ask that because before upgrading to this rom it seems I never had a problem, now I receive the sms, but sometimes (I can't predict why or when) I do not receive it, I tried also rebooting / using some special code given from the network operator...

it seems that the message is gone forever...

I would like to ask anyone get a random reboot? It seems appear after i use a2sd

On the other hand, how anyone get problem after a2sd need to generate the app data after reboot?

I have this problem too... sometimes I get a random reboot...

Sometimes also when I start on my phone I get the popup with the re-generate app thing...

Guest MrVanes

It did that for me as well, but was quite random. I first noticed it when I changed some performance settings, and thought it may be a heat issue, so I clocked the cpu back down to default speeds, but it still froze up. I was running SmartassV2 as my cpu governor, so I changed to Smartass, but it still froze. I then changed the cpu governor to InteractiveX and it hasn't crashed since. I was also able to clock it back up to 998, and it has been perfectly stable. If you're using Smartass, this may be what is causing it... and don't worry, since I've been using InteractiveX, I find it is a very quick and responsive governor, a lot like Smartass.

I need SmartassV2 to be able to answer the phone, no freezes. Any other governor makes Liquid too slow to wake-up in time. Disabling 'force GPU rendering' also seems to help a lot...

Guest corypi

so i acendentally flashed the a1 rom on to my E and it wont let me flash the other one now. it says

> installing: /sdcard/update-cm-9.0.0-rc0-liquid-wag-team-liquid-kang-signed.zip

> finding update package...

> opening update package...

> verifying update package...

> installing update...

> assert failed: getprop("ro.poduct.device" == "liquid" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "liquid"

> E:error in /sdcard/update-cm-9.0.0-rc0-liquid-wag-team-liquid-kang-signed.zip

> (status 7)

> installation aborted

i also got the same error when trying to flash back to liquid next 1.9.2

tryed to flash back to malez recovery but it cant find my device

adb also cant find device

acer download tool for liquid e also wont work

acer download tool for a1 can find device

phone screen also says debugging enabled

please help

Guest Ma7moud

so i acendentally flashed the a1 rom on to my E and it wont let me flash the other one now. it says

> installing: /sdcard/update-cm-9.0.0-rc0-liquid-wag-team-liquid-kang-signed.zip

> finding update package...

> opening update package...

> verifying update package...

> installing update...

> assert failed: getprop("ro.poduct.device" == "liquid" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "liquid"

> E:error in /sdcard/update-cm-9.0.0-rc0-liquid-wag-team-liquid-kang-signed.zip

> (status 7)

> installation aborted

i also got the same error when trying to flash back to liquid next 1.9.2

tryed to flash back to malez recovery but it cant find my device

adb also cant find device

acer download tool for liquid e also wont work

acer download tool for a1 can find device

phone screen also says debugging enabled

please help

try one of these fixes :

Boot your current rom. Edit your /system/build.prop file changing line with root explorer :

ro.build.product=liquid
to
ro.build.product=salsa

save and reboot in recovery. It should work now

or

dirty fix from thepasto:

"a dirty fix is open archive find updater-script delete first line cleardot.gif"

(it's in META-INF/com/google/android)

or

Another way to avoid this problem is update recovery.. Sorry guys tongue.gif I updated the first post with links..

Guest LcD59c

i've a question, i've the lastest recovery and can flash a backup from the LN with that ? on my a1

thx

Edited by LcD59c

Guest corypi

try one of these fixes :

or

or

i cant get into root explorer because i haveno market to install it , i cant get adb to connect to phone either and cant find a file manager in the pre installed apps ... is there another way to install apps?

Guest corypi

ok so i did the "dirty fix" and got it to load the update for the liquid e... but it still wont conect to computer for adb / acer download tool.

when i go to settings>about phone it list my model number as being the a1 but it should say liquid e

Guest renzs
i've a question, i've the lastest recovery and can flash a backup from the LN with that ? on my a1

thx

Hi.. you need to reflash your previous recovery to flash your backup

Guest corypi

ok so i have figured out how to flash my nand in cmw recovery and got my phone to say it was a s100 again however when i flash update-cm-9.00-RC0-Liquid-WAG-team-liquid-KANG-signed.zip it makes my phone think its a A1 again..... i cant get root explorer because market is missing and dont see a file manager in the preinstalled app list, adb will not find my phone after flash because it says a1 i think. i tryed installing drivers for the a1 but it fails installation right at the end forsome reason.... was going to try to pull file through adb but i cant access phone....

Guest Ma7moud

ok so i have figured out how to flash my nand in cmw recovery and got my phone to say it was a s100 again however when i flash update-cm-9.00-RC0-Liquid-WAG-team-liquid-KANG-signed.zip it makes my phone think its a A1 again..... i cant get root explorer because market is missing and dont see a file manager in the preinstalled app list, adb will not find my phone after flash because it says a1 i think. i tryed installing drivers for the a1 but it fails installation right at the end forsome reason.... was going to try to pull file through adb but i cant access phone....

flash GApps in CWM recovery without wiping and you should have market and other google apps

Guest corypi

whats the right recovery for the s100 i noticed that ones cwm_acer_liquid_404.zip, the other's cwm_acer_liquid_(1).zip

... i installed cwm_acer_liquid_404.zip

Guest corypi

ok so i got data working ... my wifi is broken .... not becuse of this rom.... how ever i still get my phone listed as a1 so i went in too build.prop and changed line ro.product.model=a1 to liquid and got system setings>about phone to say liquid but still have no access through adb devices command is there a fix to that

thanks for all your help

Guest nacster2

hello,

i am currently have a rogers acer liquid e running liquidnext and wish to give this a try,but i clicked on the links/mirrors and am unable to download the files. can anyone tell me what i am doing wrong? do i need to subscribe or something? or is there another spot i can download them from. i

regards.

Guest kakasai

hello,

i am currently have a rogers acer liquid e running liquidnext and wish to give this a try,but i clicked on the links/mirrors and am unable to download the files. can anyone tell me what i am doing wrong? do i need to subscribe or something? or is there another spot i can download them from. i

regards.

Maybe you need to set another proxy , sorry my poor english.

Guest nacster2

Maybe you need to set another proxy , sorry my poor english.

no worries, thanks though. ur english is fine i'm just not that computer savy and don't know what that means. can anyone help please. if anyone has a link where i can download direct maybe, that would be great. when i follow the mirros i try to click the download icon it wants to download iliving or some setupexe file...not sure why is this happening? downloaded many other roms for my acer liquid metal, sgs1 and sgs2, but never had this problem. i must be missing something obviously but what it is...i am at a loss.

regards

Edited by nacster2

Guest thepasto

no worries, thanks though. ur english is fine i'm just not that computer savy and don't know what that means. can anyone help please. if anyone has a link where i can download direct maybe, that would be great. when i follow the mirros i try to click the download icon it wants to download iliving or some setupexe file...not sure why is this happening? downloaded many other roms for my acer liquid metal, sgs1 and sgs2, but never had this problem. i must be missing something obviously but what it is...i am at a loss.

regards

try from here

Guest nacster2

try from here

im just at work, but will definetly try this tonight. thanks for you time, the link and all your hard work on the roms

regards

Guest nacster2

im just at work, but will definetly try this tonight. thanks for you time, the link and all your hard work on the roms

regards

hello,

i tried the link provided an all i got from it was the CWM_acer _liquid 404 zip. i have this http://goo.im/gapps/gapps-ics-20120317-signed.zip, but still unable to download cm-9.0.0-RC0-Liquid-WAG-Team-salsa-Beta2: and this internet_patch: http://mir.cr/09EIVMCS from the links provided on the 1st and 2nd posts.

regards

Edited by nacster2

Guest champs12

hello,

regards.

So for example for download link http://mir.cr/09EIVMCS

I think you're clicking the wrong download button. Don't click the one on the top one, scroll all the way down, and you will see "Just a few moments please, Fetching download links..."

Wait for a few seconds, and eventually you will see an entire list of links, try each of them out, and use whichever works...they'll probably be confusing and have multiple download links too, gotta try your luck in finding the right one...hope this helps!

Guest benito91

Is there any way to change the touch sensibility? I was confortable with ln 1.9.2 (25/50 value) but now is more hard... let me know

C'è un modo per aumentare la sensibilità del touch? Mi trovavo bene con la LN 1.9.2 con valori 25/50 e ora è molto più duro...

Guest siggey

Is there any way to change the touch sensibility? I was confortable with ln 1.9.2 (25/50 value) but now is more hard... let me know

C'è un modo per aumentare la sensibilità del touch? Mi trovavo bene con la LN 1.9.2 con valori 25/50 e ora è molto più duro...

Install liquid next parts