[CM9] Cyanogenmod 9 for LiquidA1/LiquidE

Guest thepasto

Guest thepasto

Ok i managed to install recovery, now my other question: What is the best setting for app2sd with a liquidE and 8Gb Microsd Class 6?

Anyways i think i found the first bug: Liquid parts app is very slowly and often it will crash and it will be really really really slowly in a2sd section, except this i think that the beta3 is a good step forward compared to beta2, good work

Finally :)

About a2sd there are no so standard values.. You can try what is the best for you. I've everything on sdcard (apps data and dalvik) but i've a calss 10 and i can see no big differences. Moving apps to sd usaually doesn't slow down performaces. You can play with data and dalvick settings.

About LiquidParts it's still under development. I wrote it in few days and it's not so optimized. In next version i will try to get it better :)

Thanks

Guest sagar181

finally a rom for daily use ...thnx......i just wanted to ask that is it not possible to lower the sensitivity to 20 instead of 25...........

Edited by sagar181

Guest thepasto

finally a rom for daily use ...thnx......i just wanted to ask that is it not possible to lower the sensitivity to 20 instead of 25...........

In theory is possible.. But not adviced. Hardware specs have 25-75 range to avoid problem

How can i remove music widget form lockscreen?

I think in the same way you done to add it :D It's not a default cm feature :)

Edited by thepasto

Guest ccorasaaa

In theory is possible.. But not adviced. Hardware specs have 25-75 range to avoid problem

I think in the same way you done to add it :D It's not a default cm feature :)

I don't know how! :( Please Help! :(

Guest sagar181

oops sorry i used liquid next settings in which noise is the first one so i got confused as in liquidparts noise is second so i replaced the 50 n 20.....this rom is super sexy ......thnx

Edited by sagar181

Guest benito91

I noticed that download of apps from play store is very slow (even with wi-fi) Is this my problem, a google problem or a rom problem?

Guest ayboangelus

Thanks for this rom.

Works great for me. Just something notification led are inverted. When i receive a message, i have phone call led and for phone call it s the message led that appear.

After no crash, no reboot or network lost. Works well for all the day. I have use in 12 hours in normal utilisation 35% of battery. ( wifi, date, call in little quantity )

Will try with full use wifi always running....

Thanks for your great job. Attempt a lot the candidate release.

Guest thepasto

Just something notification led are inverted. When i receive a message, i have phone call led and for phone call it s the message led that appear.

If you're using 3d parts application for sms, set white color to led notification there too.

Guest benito91

Another bug that i found:

I installed the rom and activated a2sd + ad2sd + dc2sd and my phone became really slow, then when i disactivated dc2sd and ad2sd my phone lost all the settings and even launcher does'nt work well anymore, default softkey doesn't work at all and everything is inusable... Now i reset everything and it is working, but i think that the impossibility of disactivate dc2sd and ad2sd is a bug... I think

Guest kakasai

me too...

i reflash the rom and only use link2sd

now it works great !!

thanks all devs !!

I installed the rom and activated a2sd + ad2sd + dc2sd and my phone became really slow, then when i disactivated dc2sd and ad2sd my phone lost all the settings and even launcher does'nt work well anymore, default softkey doesn't work at all and everything is inusable... Now i reset everything and it is working, but i think that the impossibility of disactivate dc2sd and ad2sd is a bug... I think

Guest thepasto

I think you have no enough space on your data partition to restore apps and dalvik:)

Guest JustinChasez

Hi the pasto.

I cant manage to have debugging mode on Windows. Can you tell me how to fix this issue ? I'm a mobile-web developer so I need this version to test my products. For me, it's now great except wifi tethering and ADB. Very appreciate if you show me how to fix ADB issue.

Guest thepasto

i think with drivers on first post you should solve.. At least it's working for me on win7 x64. If you already have installed older acer drivers try to unistall them before install newer ones

Guest JustinChasez

Uninstalled all of drivers I have in my computer, then reinstall the new one at 1st post, but no luck. I still cant enter adb remount successfully.

2012-05-31_1512.png

I turned on ADB on my phone already. Im using A1. I also using Windows 7 x64 Ultimate.

Edited by JustinChasez

Guest benito91

I think you have no enough space on your data partition to restore apps and dalvik:)

I'm so stupid... :)

Anyways the rom seems to be really more faster of the previous beta, but i think there is a lot of work to do to reach the speedness of ln 1.9.2 :)

I will try to understand why if i move appdata 2 sd the phone will slow down in an incredible way... though my sdcard is a class 6... Anyways good work guys, i can't wait for the beta 4 :)

Guest alboz83

Uninstalled all of drivers I have in my computer, then reinstall the new one at 1st post, but no luck. I still cant enter adb remount successfully.

2012-05-31_1512.png

I turned on ADB on my phone already. Im using A1. I also using Windows 7 x64 Ultimate.

Also for me, A1 works how mpt player but adb don't recognized.

I want to go back a gb rom. With new cwm recovery it's possibile to flash gb rom now on a1?

Edited by alboz83

Guest JustinChasez

I want to go back a gb rom. With new cwm recovery it's possibile to flash gb rom now on a1?

I think yes, I have flashed LiquidNext mix, but I came back to CM9. new CWM recovery now can be used instead of Malez

Guest kaerry

I set leds with second post intructions but when i receive a message or a mail, missed call led blinking instead sms led.

Guest thepasto

Nope you can't reflash malez.

In windows device manager is adb interface recognized?

Guest alboz83

Sorry thepasto i flash lndark with cwm recovery and it works. Could i have problems? Anyway with cm9 in windows device manager adb interface don't recognized, instead now with lndark adb is recognized (i reinstall official drivers of liquid)

Guest JustinChasez

Nope you can't reflash malez.

In windows device manager is adb interface recognized?

I did try with LiquidNext Mix and I can flash, so wont need to reflash malez. Also, Cant reflash malez if adb not recognized.

In devmgmt.msc, there was no adb interface.

2012-05-31_1700.png

Guest Narehru

Good Rom!

But I have a little problem, it's very slow ò.ò

I have an A1 and I have swap partition(liquid parts says that it's on) and app2sd. After reading some posts in this topic I tried to intall link2sd(to try to improve the performance), but it says that it can't create the file to work. The smartphone it's slow also with the overclock to 998. Someone can help me?

PS.: I didn't flash the cm9-a1-patch_signed.zip, it's important?

Edited by Narehru

Guest JustinChasez

Good Rom!

But I have a little problem, it's very slow ò.ò

I have an A1 and I have swap partition(liquid parts says that it's on) and app2sd. After reading some posts in this topic I tried to intall link2sd(to try to improve the performance), but it says that it can't create the file to work. The smartphone it's slow also with the overclock to 998. Someone can help me?

PS.: I didn't flash the cm9-a1-patch_signed.zip, it's important?

I think you have flash a wrong ROM. The newest version is not required cm9-a1-patch_signed.zip file. It works ok with me. I have 512MB swap

Guest Narehru

I think you have flash a wrong ROM. The newest version is not required cm9-a1-patch_signed.zip file. It works ok with me. I have 512MB swap

I flashed CM9 beta3. I only asked if that patch was necessary. With me is very slow.

EDIT: I have installed APP2SDgui and it says me:

Exiting A2SDGUI

A2SD script does not run properly, better do "a2sd check" in terminal emulator. Maybe your versin is below 2.7.5.2". What does it mean?

Edited by Narehru