[CM9] Cyanogenmod 9 for LiquidA1/LiquidE

Guest thepasto

Guest boris2005

Find another bugs..

1) Sometime reboot will freeze

2) Sometime can't switch on Bluetooth at my LiquidE

But it works after switch off and restart the phone

And one more things...

some time it will show not insert SIM....

Edited by boris2005

Guest alboz83

Seems that also beta4 don't works well on liquid a1 :( I have miui final v2 for a long time and everything works very well with swap and a2sd. I think that still should not go to Cm9, new recovery and new driver!! Waiting for a better rom on liquid a1

Guest rjscosta

other issue the hidden wifi network is not found

About hidden networks I don't know, but it doesn't refresh the network list until you turn wifi off and on, or reboot. Pushing the search button does nothing.

Guest indianrobert

I am unable to send or recieve any MMS messages (picture or video text), using an Acer Liquid E in Canada on the Rogers gsm network using this ROM. Have changed various APN settings to to avail. MMS messaging works with MIUI but I would rather use the latest and greatest ROM for my Acer Liquid E. Is anyone else having MMS problems or is there any setting that I am missing?

Thank you.

Guest Willem van Oort

I am unable to send or recieve any MMS messages (picture or video text), using an Acer Liquid E in Canada on the Rogers gsm network using this ROM. Have changed various APN settings to to avail. MMS messaging works with MIUI but I would rather use the latest and greatest ROM for my Acer Liquid E. Is anyone else having MMS problems or is there any setting that I am missing?

Thank you.

MMS is barely used since apps like WhatsApp. So I don't the ThePasto has priority on this issue.

Maybe you should considering using WhatsApp;)

Guest DesertF0x

..., but it doesn't refresh the network list until you turn wifi off and on, or reboot. Pushing the search button does nothing.

Same here.

Apart from that really nice. Thanks a lot.

Edited by DesertF0x

Guest Master_T

Thank you.

Honestly, MMS never worked properly with my Acer A1 with CM roms, while it works with MIUI. You can make them work by tinkering with the APN settings and using an application different from the standard one (Handcent for example). Make sure you have both a MMS apn and an internet one, with only the MMS one it never worked for me. If you don't have a data plan, just add some random text at the end of the internet APN address so it can't connect and waste your credit.

Guest kaerry

MMS problem is solved with correct operator's apn, not a CM bug but just write correct settings under apn tab (ask your operator)

Guest /dav/random

Seems strange.. But investigating :P thanks for report

anything new from the swap side?

for me it's almost unusable without... so I think I have to go back to beta3...

any hint is appreciated.

thanks for your time

d

Edited by /dav/random

Guest Sany Linux

If i turn off the phone when the battery is under 15% and then open it again, it freezes after i put my PIN code.

Also when my phone is open it needs 2 hours to get fully charged.

When the phone is off it needs 8 hours to get fully charged.

I don't think this is normal. :wacko:

Guest Delnar_Ersike

If i turn off the phone when the battery is under 15% and then open it again, it freezes after i put my PIN code.

Also when my phone is open it needs 2 hours to get fully charged.

When the phone is off it needs 8 hours to get fully charged.

I don't think this is normal.

Reset your battery stats (from within recovery) and make sure your CPU governor is set to Smartass or SmartassV2. However, judging by your 15% problem, I think battery stats are the culprit.

Guest drakfire

Reset your battery stats (from within recovery) and make sure your CPU governor is set to Smartass or SmartassV2. However, judging by your 15% problem, I think battery stats are the culprit.

hi

for me, i can't do this my phone reboot if i try to change the cpu governor ....

Guest Blaze 77

Cant Turn on WIFI .... A1 ..... wifi is stuck man it just doesnt go on ?

please resolve this fast in new version .....

Loved it..... CM9 rocks please solve this ....

please also solve all the problems

thanks in advance

Guest DesertF0x

About hidden networks I don't know, but it doesn't refresh the network list until you turn wifi off and on, or reboot. Pushing the search button does nothing.

Same here.

Additionally sometimes does not join known network automatically... .

Anybody else having same Problems?

Guest benito91

I have a problem with mass storage... even if i click on "activate mass storage" my pc doesn't show up anything... I'm on Windows 7 and i tried to format my phone 3 times

Guest j@y krishn@

what i did :

installed cwm, wiped everything, made partitions, wiped all, flashed ROM, flashed GAPPS.

reboot

phone turned on !

removed old drivers, installed new ones from the 2nd post to install apps from my PC. (win7 32bit)

still, ADB doesnt work. phone works as MTP but not recognised when i used the APK batch installer tool (latest version).

went thru each n every comment, tried everything ! installed old drivers and removed new, had both drivers together. nothing worked :(

HELP PLS !

also, should i install dtapps2sd or is it already present ?

Guest quazar666

Somehow, Bluetooth does not switch on on my phone. I've also done a factory reset without effect. Does anybody know how to solve this?

Great rom!

Guest Sartory

First of all i want to tell a big thanks to thepasto and all other who works on this rom.

I use liquid e and there are few issues with beta4:

1. problem with detecting wifi, same as described few posts above.

2. battery drain is very strange. it same when i use phone and when i sleeping. seems like phone can't go to sleep. graph of battery usage is almost straight line. i turn off wifi and sync, reset battery stats, etc. but nothing helps.

Guest Fire_blade

Hi, im new here...

i have tested this great Rom.

My issues:

-hi battery drain

-somtimes Reboot when wifi is activated. ???

I'm waiting for next update :) and have now CM 7.2 on my Liquid.

Thanks for your great Work (and Liquid never die <_< )

Sorry for my english

Guest thepasto

Screenshot_2012-07-02-20-30-25.png

Screenshot_2012-07-02-20-30-52.png

For me deep sleep is working. so check your apps.

Battery life for me is not so bad more than one day with data always on.. Can't complain :D