[CM9] Cyanogenmod 9 for LiquidA1/LiquidE

Guest thepasto

Guest Willem van Oort

For me deep sleep is working. so check your apps.

Battery life for me is not so bad more than one day with data always on.. Can't complain :D

i see, but i didn't change any apps since updating to beta4, might it be different settings for performance or dev options?

EDIT: i have been watching cpu spy and its using 128MHz for 92%. Apps that have been running since start up: Apex Launcher, Settings, CPU Spy and Go Contacts EX.

the only new app i have since beta4 is GooManager, could it have something to do with that one?

Edited by Willem van Oort

Guest benito91

I tried to format 3 times but i still can't solve my problem... Mass storage won't go... I click on "activate mass storage" it seems to work but my pc doesn't show up anything... Both in recovery and in standard mode

With previous beta everything was ok, now i can't access to my sd and it make my phone unusable ( i can't put file on my sd so i can't install app and i can't change rom too)

When i format i followed all the steps on the first post (i even delete dalvik cache)

Edited by benito91

Guest thepasto

the only new app i have since beta4 is GooManager, could it have something to do with that one?

I think i have it too :)

Guest Dima KN

I tried to format 3 times but i still can't solve my problem... Mass storage won't go... I click on "activate mass storage" it seems to work but my pc doesn't show up anything... Both in recovery and in standard mode

With previous beta everything was ok, now i can't access to my sd and it make my phone unusable ( i can't put file on my sd so i can't install app and i can't change rom too)

When i format i followed all the steps on the first post (i even delete dalvik cache)

http://www.modaco.co...80#entry1976938

Hi. Try to uninstall all acer drivers.

Edited by Dima KN

Guest DesertF0x

Mine also says no deep sleep. Maybe it is because of push mail or gTalk?

Anyway Battery life is good: 20h with some wireless and Data on.

Guest thepasto

so what could it then be would you say?

I think can't be a problem related to goo.im app, because i have it too and my phone sleeps :) So you have to check somewhere else

Guest DesertF0x

Mine also says no deep sleep. Maybe it is because of push mail or gTalk?

Anyway Battery life is good: 20h with some wireless and Data on.

OK, after a bit of testing I found out that If I am enabling wireless the phone does not go into deep sleep any more. Is it supposed to be this way?

Guest thepasto

OK, after a bit of testing I found out that If I am enabling wireless the phone does not go into deep sleep any more. Is it supposed to be this way?

Yeah. It should sleep after a bit if you set right policy in wireless->advanced. But if it goes to sleep you'll loose your connection

Guest Sartory

i use same apps as before, but at beta3 and beta4 have issue with deep sleep.

thepasto, maybe you can give a some solution how to find app, which don't allow deep sleep.

post-985131-0-07958400-1341323767_thumb.

Guest Willem van Oort

Yeah. It should sleep after a bit if you set right policy in wireless->advanced. But if it goes to sleep you'll loose your connection

So it could be WhatsApp? Because that's in need of wireless connection constantly

Guest thepasto

So it could be WhatsApp? Because that's in need of wireless connection constantly

It's wifi enabled that prevents phone to deep sleep not an app itself. Turn off your wifi and your phone will sleep

Guest DesertF0x

No, Whats App, Push Mail with K9 Mail and gTalk are all NOT preventing deep sleep.

Guest renzs

Hi thepasto,

I'm also using liquid e but having freezes and reboot with beta4 but not beta3. Could you share some settings you use to make everything smooth on YOUR phone? Thanks in advance.

Guest mtmattia

hi thepasto, i've installed the last beta4 =D wow grandi ;) but i'v a problem with LiquidParts.. when i do "Format EXT" and reboot the phone, i do A2SD or Xdata ON but when reboot they are OFF.. why??

edit: the partition is ext4 ._.

Edited by mtmattia

Guest aab1290

i have a ferrari liquid e phone with custom rom liquid 1.9.2... and i want to install this rom now..will it work properly in my phone?

also is it better then the current rom i have?

Guest mtmattia

ok i fixed it using the terminal emulator ok.. now i've acrtivated all of this app to sd.. now the swap and swappiness is not active T___T there are a line that i use to "install" or activate the swap???

Edited by mtmattia

Guest benito91

i can't use mass storage so i came back to cyanogenmod 7.2 (and now it works) and now i will update to cyanogenmod 9 (beta 3) waiting for beta 5, anyways good work guys :)

Guest haeewee

good work guys!

in general very nice rom.

but due to little dissapointing performance, battery drain and no panorama pics, I restored my acer_LiquidE_4.006.05_EMEA_CUS2 acer rom

btw: I liked the A1 device feature, but doesnt seem to work any more for me after installing version cm9-20120622

(in previous version (beta 3?) it was working

(or maybe have to take look at acer USB drivers in mij M$ Win7 pc?, anyone any idea what could be wrong?)

any way, looking forward for next releaseof this nice rom

Guest NerdCore2

Thank you very much for the work :) Installed no issues seems to be working fine except when a call is placed or picked up its almost as if the screen completely dies. I can't turn the screen back on even after the call ends, I have also set it to wake up via the volume rocker but that won't turn the screen on either.

Guest alboz83

I'm trying CM9 and at first boot seems fast (i have disable animations, and i use smartass v2 128-921). But the principal problem is swap, because in liquidparts it's impossible to switch on and change swappiness.

Guest Willem van Oort

Is there a solution that prevents the liquid E from becomming very hot (not battery but the part below that). It happens to me when wi-fi is on...

soz for me being noob I've just installed 4.0 for the first time.

Had few reboots sometimes while working.

When I tried to add gmail account I noticed that I can't... the first post doesn't reminds to install gapps at all :[

then I installed gapps-ics-20120317-signed.zip and the phone hung few times right after unlocking... after few reboots it works again... phew

now goo told me that there is an update for gapps - can you guys post it in the first post? the goo is kewl but not everybody has a nice wireless internetz

also the second post is not clear at all. I mean I have no idea if those tweaks/patches and are still actual for the current beta and what should I try on my A1.

a tiny bug: led test rebooted the device (A1) for me and after that it kept blinking until reboot/poweroff :D

> Fixed Mass Storage (now enabled by default)

Doesn't work for me and not enabled when I put the usb cable (clicking on the enable button does nothing), atleast I can upload files through CWM because I had no other chance to install gapps just because there is no file-manager at all, except of adb pushing and terminal (terminal made me reboot after I toggled the keyboard lawl) certainly :(

anyways I like this rom.

ps hey somebody should tell cm7.2 guys on how to make smooth auto-brightness work

pps argh forgot that I set overclock to 998mhz probably this has something with hangs, but those reboots were happening before I did the oc.

Edited by GvM